Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's nothing short of sickening to watch πŸ– in the pool with her nasty dog, then her not showing a second of concern to Abbie's cut bleeding toe and it's enough to make ya vomit.
In fact, not one of the 4 adults in that dysfunctional house could be bothered with it.
Maybe I am being overly critical here?
(Loud laughter, nah)
But really, shouldn't have somebody gotten off their ass and at least put Neosporin on it?
FFS.
I feel guilty.
Like I am an accessory after the fact to child neglect after every vlog I watch lately.
IMO.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
It's nothing short of sickening to watch πŸ– in the pool with her nasty dog, then her not showing a second of concern to Abbie's cut bleeding toe and it's enough to make ya vomit.
In fact, not one of the 4 adults in that dysfunctional house could be bothered with it.
Maybe I am being overly critical here?
(Loud laughter, nah)
But really, shouldn't have somebody gotten off their ass and at least put Neosporin on it?
FFS.
I feel guilty.
Like I am an accessory after the fact to child neglect after every vlog I watch lately.
IMO.
I thought the same thing. After all didn't they say at one time that Abbie doesn't feel pain? Anyway...what mother just ignores their child who needs a band aid...oh wait...I forgot it's not her jam! #garbagemother

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi everyone! :)
So today Asa announces Abbie just keeps getting naked in the pool. But Asa is ok with it, its "her" pool. No. Just freaking no. I do not care if she is unaware of social norms- that idiot is, and it is not "ok" in any way shape or form to sit around while your 15 yr old daughter swims naked. Its not the same as taking a bath or shower. Its not ok to do in front of her brother and "bestie". He did have her in the wet suit, but he seemed almost bummed about it. And that takes my creeper scale up a notch.

And did anyone hear P when they were getting ready to go for a run and they we discussing their speed? P said "Oh I am not fast..." LOL No tit sherlock. You are so freaking lazy that you sent a text to Asa who was all the way downstairs in the office to come up and put Abbie to bed while you lay in the bed 10 feet away from her room. 🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So A&P don't seem to care that Abbie strips off her clothes and swims naked because it's "her pool". They said she can wear a wetsuit when there are people over but otherwise they don't care because they have a tall fence. But where is the dignity they are affording Abbie in letting her do that?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why would Priscilla get rewarded with a bike if she wont use the treadmill!!
The higher ups are sending her a message, "Hey girl hey...you fat...you really, really fat...you big as a dang house girl...you are so fat!"

Boone Nc is a beautiful area and I think App State is a fine school. His parents can't do the "pop in", not sure many people his age watch Autism family flogs so he may well be very unknown. IMO....he will do fine, enjoy his autonomy and figure the rest of his life out.

I spent a few hours at the beach today...maybe Ill sit here and watch todays vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So A&P don't seem to care that Abbie strips off her clothes and swims naked because it's "her pool". They said she can wear a wetsuit when there are people over but otherwise they don't care because they have a tall fence. But where is the dignity they are affording Abbie in letting her do that?
Right...and wasn't it just a few vlogs back that the pool guy just let himself into the pool area to clean. They didn't even know he was there until he opened the gate and walked in.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The higher ups are sending her a message, "Hey girl hey...you fat...you really, really fat...you big as a dang house girl...you are so fat!"

Boone Nc is a beautiful area and I think App State is a fine school. His parents can't do the "pop in", not sure many people his age watch Autism family flogs so he may well be very unknown. IMO....he will do fine, enjoy his autonomy and figure the rest of his life out.

I spent a few hours at the beach today...maybe Ill sit here and watch todays vlog.
That's true though maybe they are hinting she needs to exercise more lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi everyone! :)
So today Asa announces Abbie just keeps getting naked in the pool. But Asa is ok with it, its "her" pool. No. Just freaking no. I do not care if she is unaware of social norms- that idiot is, and it is not "ok" in any way shape or form to sit around while your 15 yr old daughter swims naked. Its not the same as taking a bath or shower. Its not ok to do in front of her brother and "bestie". He did have her in the wet suit, but he seemed almost bummed about it. And that takes my creeper scale up a notch.

And did anyone hear P when they were getting ready to go for a run and they we discussing their speed? P said "Oh I am not fast..." LOL No tit sherlock. You are so freaking lazy that you sent a text to Asa who was all the way downstairs in the office to come up and put Abbie to bed while you lay in the bed 10 feet away from her room. 🐷
That will just make it harder on them in the long run. She won't understand the difference and strip her bathing suit off at any pool she is at. They are just so lazy and stupid. How hard to make a rule for your kid to keep clothes on unless we are going to bathe.

Reactions: 28
In one video they make a deal out of Priscilla being recognized at one of his football games from Tik Tok. A and P acted like the girl was just so excited to meet a huge Tik Tok star, but you know they were laughing about it behind their backs. But Isaiah seems to have embraced the situation now...I showed you guys a while back the tweet where he was bragging to a guy from a rival school about the number of P's Tik Tok followers...I'm sure the other teenagers just don't know what to make of him.
That's actually incredibly embarrassing that Isaiah was bragging about something like that to some dude at a rival school. Who does that anyway? I bet that dude couldn't have cared less and probably got a good laugh out of him.

There's nothing cool about bragging that your mommy has sooo many Tick Tok followers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That will just make it harder on them in the long run. She won't understand the difference and strip her bathing suit off at any pool she is at. They are just so lazy and stupid. How hard to make a rule for your kid to keep clothes on unless we are going to bathe.
Imagine an adult woman who just strips her clothes off whenever she feels like it. Wonder if she just does this at the pool or in other instances as well? Maybe if they weren't VLOGGING she would be naked all the time?

The more of this lazy.. just let her do what she wants stuff.. the harder she will be to handle as she gets older... wow.. so what if she knows the difference between blue and yellow... teach the girl to keep her clothes on!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Excellent point. As P continues to increase her sales and her "team", she would most likely be expected to appear in in their press kits, maybe lead trainings, etc. Puts them in a pickle, They must love the $ and traffic she draws but as a beauty brand cannot be pleased at her image.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Excellent point. As P continues to increase her sales and her "team", she would most likely be expected to appear in in their press kits, maybe lead trainings, etc. Puts them in a pickle, They must love the $ and traffic she draws but as a beauty brand cannot be pleased at her image.
Probably why they are giving her a Peleton...in hopes she will lose weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine an adult woman who just strips her clothes off whenever she feels like it. Wonder if she just does this at the pool or in other instances as well? Maybe if they weren't VLOGGING she would be naked all the time?

The more of this lazy.. just let her do what she wants stuff.. the harder she will be to handle as she gets older... wow.. so what if she knows the difference between blue and yellow... teach the girl to keep her clothes on!
She does it inside too. Asa has mentioned it several times that they are used to Abbie just running into a room naked.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I loved how pissed Assa got when Isaiah called himself the "rich father", clearly referring to himself jokingly in the strange context he was speaking in.
I also really loved when Assa was talking tit to comments that they were not obeying the rules of the quarantine. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
I think his blood pressure actually went up.
He gets so indignant.
Gah, I would enjoy seeing him on the witness stand in a courtroom being cross examined by a great legal mind!
πŸ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Assssa what a total jerk. Hes trying to make it seem like he used to be this great athlete running a fast mile. I can't stand him. Just cant stand him. He does not now, , nor did he ever have the body of an athlete.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There might be some truth to this. I went to slimelifes Facebook page and this is on their timeline. They sell beauty products so why are they promoting fitness? :unsure:

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.