Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But....But....Daddys a YT star. Mommys a make-up mogul.
And, grind? Really? Says the kid who never had a job.
Gag me with a Dunkin' stir-stick. Now I've seen it all.

I used to adore that kid. Thought he was really doing so well for someone in a situation (and with parents) like that.
Now... Idk. Seems blinded by money.

@Hotographer512 says this much more eloquently and nicely than I do...
Anyways- App State tuition (~$22k a year for out of state students) shouldn’t even be an issue knowing how much those idiots take in on a monthly basis.
They could easily set that money aside starting NOW and still be able to cover his tuition with no real issues this year.

idk why he’s making it seem like he’s broke and they won’t pay for anything of his. If that’s the case and they expect him to pay his own way after using him and his sister to con hundreds of thousands of dollars from people... I will bleeping flip out.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if Asa ever regrets getting back with her? He's no prize himself, but waking him up to put Abbie to bed, like she's not even her kid too?
But you gotta understand!
Prigly was WORKING!
WORKING I tell ya!
Her work is vital
Important tit I tell ya
P cannot be interrupted from her life saving work of scamming wax makeup

That's what I was tellin you befo!! 😄😄😄
Hey we think alike what can I say??? I😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
“Isaiah, we already told you. We’re not paying for your tuition. Yes, I know we let you tour 4 or 5 out-of-state schools, but you know we still needed you around for the cash gra— the educational YouTube channel.
Why do you think Summer’s come back?

Anyways, here’s a box of donuts and a go kart. Don’t even *think* about pawning it!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
But you gotta understand!
Prigly was WORKING!
WORKING I tell ya!
Her work is vital
Important tit I tell ya
P cannot be interrupted from her life saving work of scamming wax makeup

Hey we think alike what can I say??? I😂
I am thankful for that!! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are burdening him unnecessarily with this scholarship bullshit.
They make enough money to pay for his college.
He could get a part time job.
He could take out student loans like everyone else had to.
Higher education is an INVESTMENT i your childs future.
They've said over and over how Abbie is set for life.
Why not do that for Isaiah in the way of paying for his school and shutting the fuk up with the poor mouthing tit.
I think when push comes to shove, they will pay if they have to. But now they have a taste for free and easy money.....thats what gets them off....the satisfaction comes from earning so much for so little. P's rolling in dough for sitting on FB. Asa walks around with a camera. Its become a challenge, how to keep it going? Whats the next step? Asa already feels he is superior to most, earning his living this way validates that. He's getting off on this....like some people shoplift, just for the thrill. Extreme coupon people can afford TP but get the thrill out of getting it for free. If he has to kick in on college it will ruin his high.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I used to adore that kid. Thought he was really doing so well for someone in a situation (and with parents) like that.
Now... Idk. Seems blinded by money.

@Hotographer512 says this much more eloquently and nicely than I do...
Anyways- App State tuition (~$22k a year for out of state students) shouldn’t even be an issue knowing how much those idiots take in on a monthly basis.
They could easily set that money aside starting NOW and still be able to cover his tuition with no real issues this year.

idk why he’s making it seem like he’s broke and they won’t pay for anything of his. If that’s the case and they expect him to pay his own way after using him and his sister to con hundreds of thousands of dollars from people... I will bleeping flip out.
If they had any sense then they would have been putting money away for his education already. Once he changes his status to “in state” it will be even cheaper than what it is. But noooo... you cant flaunt an education on a vlog to make people envy you can you? They ought to be ashamed of themselves. He’s been working to get these scholarships for like a year or more now. Just bleeping pay for him and stop stressing him. You have the money. I’m sure that he has already secured at least some grants and scholarships in the past year. But these greedy motherfuckers can’t imagine paying for their kid to go to school. Wtf. They have ONE kid to put through school and they act like they are sending someone to space.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If they had any sense then they would have been putting money away for his education already. Once he changes his status to “in state” it will be even cheaper than what it is. But noooo... you cant flaunt an education on a vlog to make people envy you can you? They ought to be ashamed of themselves. He’s been working to get these scholarships for like a year or more now. Just bleeping pay for him and stop stressing him. You have the money. I’m sure that he has already secured at least some grants and scholarships in the past year. But these greedy motherfuckers can’t imagine paying for their kid to go to school. Wtf. They have ONE kid to put through school and they act like they are sending someone to space.
Yes, the issue here lies in them not having any sense to begin with...

Very well said, though. I’d love to hear them make up some bleeping lies about this mess in the coming weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh that would be Abbie of course. Can you see the click bait thumbnail? "Autistic Girl Gets Naked in Space!" LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love these comments!!
It's easy to tell when we are all riled up!!
Non stop F Bombs, witches!!!
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
These people are so crazy after the damn scholarships that it was even an agenda item for one of their “Sunday meetings.” Seriously if I were Isaiah, I’d just act like I applied for a bunch and didn’t get them... then they would be forced to pay.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone notice that Sandy had to go directly in her crate? I think she spends too much time in there.
They bring sandy out when they need content.. then back in her crate...how sad for her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Reactions: 12
I love these comments!!
It's easy to tell when we are all riled up!!
Non stop F Bombs, witches!!!
😂😂😂
Yeah, I’m quite “peeved”. Just over this circus charade.

I know I just pop in and out on this forum every few weeks, but I always back track to catch up. I am getting so sick of seeing these clowns taunt their own fans with their money/assets.

I think I’m going to do some digging and see if I can come up with new dirt. My friends usually come to me first if they need stuff uncovered. Haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah, I’m quite “peeved”. Just over this circus charade.

I know I just pop in and out on this forum every few weeks, but I always back track to catch up. I am getting so sick of seeing these clowns taunt their own fans with their money/assets.

I think I’m going to do some digging and see if I can come up with new dirt. My friends usually come to me first if they need stuff uncovered. Haha
Best of luck & be sure to keep us posted!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't discount their greediness and wanting free stuff. Definitely a thing. However, almost every sibling of a disabled child I've spoken to has gone through this grind with their parents to get them to pay for anything. The money flows much more freely for the disabled child. I knew growing up that it wasn't enough to ask for something. I had to campaign for it. Stuff that other kids hated (music lessons, dance classes, soccer), I wanted to do because it gave me a life outside of our house.
My Mom says now that she's sorry. I was just never her priority. And I'm grateful she's stopped pretending it wasn't that way.

I understand the viewpoint that I has not had a job. He hasn't had a steady part time job like some kids. I didn't either. I helped out around the house, helped with the family business, ran errands once I could drive, etc. On top of that, I was a caregiver. A part time job would have been easier. And just try getting homework done in that level of chaos. I went to the library after school because there was never any way of knowing what I was going home to. It was exhausting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope he does find a scholarship, I think going off to college will be good for Isaiah. He’ll finally get to be himself and not just be “Abbies brother” or a YouTubers kid...no being on for the camera, being a care giver...He can chill out...in QUIET!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And yes it is so disgusting that he said it’s ok that gets naked by the pool. Excuse me? I am no stranger to skinny dipping, but I can’t fathom doing so in front of my parents, siblings and non family members ...basically I can only feel comfortable with certain people (not family members)... wtf? That is not ok. And also, you can’t always tell what the neighbors can and can’t see from different angles. Hell you can even look through people’s fences here and there. What if one of their neighbors uses a GoPro as well? “It’s her pool... this is why we got this house with the pool.” Shut the duck up, you tub of lard. Of course it’s not for your asses or Isaiah either... just for Abbie.

At my old house I had a creepy neighbor who would always yell at me from somewhere or the other when I was in the backyard... I never knew where he was at... but he was always there when I was sunbathing or grilling talking about “hey girl!” or “hey girl... that smells so good ... what you cooking?” Lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.