Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wet dog in the house? :sick: Poor pup having lay on her bed soaking wet. I'm not surprised they can't look after a dog properly when they struggle to meet the all needs of their children.

Also I peeped a can of alcohol in this vlog. What a great idea to have around when you have a daughter that is known for "stealing" drinks. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Wait... is it old news that someone in Asa’s immediate family (sister? don’t want to assume) is married to a woman? Probably old news. Just think that’s rich considering Asa is without a doubt too conservative to fully support that.

I think they make a cute couple.

Reactions: 10
I don't discount their greediness and wanting free stuff. Definitely a thing. However, almost every sibling of a disabled child I've spoken to has gone through this grind with their parents to get them to pay for anything. The money flows much more freely for the disabled child. I knew growing up that it wasn't enough to ask for something. I had to campaign for it. Stuff that other kids hated (music lessons, dance classes, soccer), I wanted to do because it gave me a life outside of our house.
My Mom says now that she's sorry. I was just never her priority. And I'm grateful she's stopped pretending it wasn't that way.

I understand the viewpoint that I has not had a job. He hasn't had a steady part time job like some kids. I didn't either. I helped out around the house, helped with the family business, ran errands once I could drive, etc. On top of that, I was a caregiver. A part time job would have been easier. And just try getting homework done in that level of chaos. I went to the library after school because there was never any way of knowing what I was going home to. It was exhausting.
I understand and I’m glad that your mom has at least said sorry for this. I never had a full time job growing up either. In fact, I never did until I was done with school. I always have praised my peers and others who did though. Same like you... I had responsibilities around the house and family business but, I was never a caregiver (so I can’t really imagine that burden.) Honest question- do you think that AnP are so used to getting assistance that they are wanting to put him through this stress of looking for scholarships? I’m not against him getting them ... I just feel like it’s an unnecessary stress placed on him when they have money.

Reactions: 9
That will just make it harder on them in the long run. She won't understand the difference and strip her bathing suit off at any pool she is at. They are just so lazy and stupid. How hard to make a rule for your kid to keep clothes on unless we are going to bathe.
That's actually incredibly embarrassing that Isaiah was bragging about something like that to some dude at a rival school. Who does that anyway? I bet that dude couldn't have cared less and probably got a good laugh out of him.

There's nothing cool about bragging that your mommy has sooo many Tick Tok followers.
Especially a mommy who looks like her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't discount their greediness and wanting free stuff. Definitely a thing. However, almost every sibling of a disabled child I've spoken to has gone through this grind with their parents to get them to pay for anything. The money flows much more freely for the disabled child. I knew growing up that it wasn't enough to ask for something. I had to campaign for it. Stuff that other kids hated (music lessons, dance classes, soccer), I wanted to do because it gave me a life outside of our house.
My Mom says now that she's sorry. I was just never her priority. And I'm grateful she's stopped pretending it wasn't that way.

I understand the viewpoint that I has not had a job. He hasn't had a steady part time job like some kids. I didn't either. I helped out around the house, helped with the family business, ran errands once I could drive, etc. On top of that, I was a caregiver. A part time job would have been easier. And just try getting homework done in that level of chaos. I went to the library after school because there was never any way of knowing what I was going home to. It was exhausting.
I understand, I have a special needs sibling too. She is "borderline" cognitively impaired, but the main problem is her anger and behavior issues. You and I don't get all the accolades and perks that Isaiah does just for having Abbie as a sister, though. Most people think he is perfect (which could cause issues too) and he gets a lot of tangible perks too. Having a normal job would be totally different for him, and I hope one day he has that experience. I even hope he doesn't decide to go into ABA or whatever it is he has decided because he probably needs to take some time away from that role and find out what he really wants without his family's influence.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wet dog in the house? :sick: Poor pup having lay on her bed soaking wet. I'm not surprised they can't look after a dog properly when they struggle to meet the all needs of their children.

Also I peeped a can of alcohol in this vlog. What a great idea to have around when you have a daughter that is known for "stealing" drinks. :rolleyes:
The 3 of them are probably closeted raging alcoholics.
They best get their tit together.
IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Their old twitter accounts are goldmines. Loving this.

I’ll get back soon with some goodies (and no, it’s not Dunkin).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The 3 of them are probably closeted raging alcoholics.
They best get their tit together.
IMO
Maybe thats why Asa was crashed on the sofa, P couldnt get out of bed, and Summer had gone to her shack....leaving Isaiah to check his sisters pull up and get her to bed?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

I thought the same thing, at least let her lay in the sun and get dry first.

I think Isaiah should hit up his grandparents, he has 2 sets on each side! He could tell them he has to get the heck out of that house. They would totally understand.

Reactions: 16
An appetizer for you all... of course she never did tit with this. Probably made one “toy” for Ab and then decided she was ready to start a business doing it. Then probably lost interest because her sweet girl breaks everything and she doesn’t have the willpower to work through that. Lol

FFCE18D4-5C41-4AB6-BC61-4CC121F3BB63.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Maybe thats why Asa was crashed on the sofa, P couldnt get out of bed, and Summer had gone to her shack....leaving Isaiah to check his sisters pull up and get her to bed?
She didn’t know Ass was passed out for like two hours! Lol. Wtf. And this is after she was wanting him to get Abbie to bed. You noticed how he said “as usual” when he was explaining? Lol! So that showed me that she was in the bed for at least 2 hours ... not knowing where Abbie, Isaiah or Ass were at and didn’t bother to get up and check? So much for Abbie’s safety.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
An appetizer for you all... of course she never did tit with this. Probably made one “toy” for Ab and then decided she was ready to start a business doing it. Then probably lost interest because her sweet girl breaks everything and she doesn’t have the willpower to work through that. Lol

View attachment 123234
Not just homemade sensory toys. FINE, CUSTOM toys "designed" by P herself!
This could pass as the twitter page of an 11 yr old selling slime. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought the same thing. After all didn't they say at one time that Abbie doesn't feel pain? Anyway...what mother just ignores their child who needs a band aid...oh wait...I forgot it's not her jam! #garbagemother
I stopped watching after that, but she just continues to play with the dog. I’m not saying she has to run to Abbie’s side but at least find out what happened! Summer acts more like a concerned mom than the actual mom.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.