Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand and I’m glad that your mom has at least said sorry for this. I never had a full time job growing up either. In fact, I never did until I was done with school. I always have praised my peers and others who did though. Same like you... I had responsibilities around the house and family business but, I was never a caregiver (so I can’t really imagine that burden.) Honest question- do you think that AnP are so used to getting assistance that they are wanting to put him through this stress of looking for scholarships? I’m not against him getting them ... I just feel like it’s an unnecessary stress placed on him when they have money.

I can't quite figure out why they harp on so much about him getting scholarships. I imagine they really do have expenses for Abbie beyond what insurance/waiver will pay. Realistically, that is not going to change. It may even cost more as time goes on to provide the care she needs. And heck, if you can get a scholarship, take the money! But to make it sound like he covers it all or it isn't going to happen? It really does feel unnecessary.

Reactions: 11
I can't quite figure out why they harp on so much about him getting scholarships. I imagine they really do have expenses for Abbie beyond what insurance/waiver will pay. Realistically, that is not going to change. It may even cost more as time goes on to provide the care she needs. And heck, if you can get a scholarship, take the money! But to make it sound like he covers it all or it isn't going to happen? It really does feel unnecessary.
They want ‘free’ money for him, plus it gives Assss a chance to mention it on the vlog so the viewers will send money. There are a lot of available scholarships out there, kids just have to apply for them. It’s not bad that he’s applying for them, what’s gross is that Assssss has to mention it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think when push comes to shove, they will pay if they have to. But now they have a taste for free and easy money.....thats what gets them off....the satisfaction comes from earning so much for so little. P's rolling in dough for sitting on FB. Asa walks around with a camera. Its become a challenge, how to keep it going? Whats the next step? Asa already feels he is superior to most, earning his living this way validates that. He's getting off on this....like some people shoplift, just for the thrill. Extreme coupon people can afford TP but get the thrill out of getting it for free. If he has to kick in on college it will ruin his high.
Wow what you said was great

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi everyone! :)
So today Asa announces Abbie just keeps getting naked in the pool. But Asa is ok with it, its "her" pool. No. Just freaking no. I do not care if she is unaware of social norms- that idiot is, and it is not "ok" in any way shape or form to sit around while your 15 yr old daughter swims naked. Its not the same as taking a bath or shower. Its not ok to do in front of her brother and "bestie". He did have her in the wet suit, but he seemed almost bummed about it. And that takes my creeper scale up a notch.

And did anyone hear P when they were getting ready to go for a run and they we discussing their speed? P said "Oh I am not fast..." LOL No tit sherlock. You are so freaking lazy that you sent a text to Asa who was all the way downstairs in the office to come up and put Abbie to bed while you lay in the bed 10 feet away from her room. 🐷
And you KNOW Asa was calling her out on YouTube for texting him to put Abbie to bed! At this moment I hate him more than her for that, don’t throw ur wife under the bus!

Reactions: 10
Wet dog in the house? :sick: Poor pup having lay on her bed soaking wet. I'm not surprised they can't look after a dog properly when they struggle to meet the all needs of their children.

Also I peeped a can of alcohol in this vlog. What a great idea to have around when you have a daughter that is known for "stealing" drinks. :rolleyes:
is hat really true???

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Let me get this straight. They now cannot stop Ab from taking her clothes off in the pool and feel that is perfectly fine in front of Isaiah,? How much control does this spoiled brat have over them?? First time she does it...out of the pool period. They always find an alternative way to adjust to her whims. A rubber suit....bet they had fun putting that on her. Spineless parents that are losing more and more control every day. She loves to go in the pool. So keep her out unless she follows the rules.
I can say if I had to wear a wetsuit like that in a pool, I’d be taking it off! Why do that instead of teaching her...P has nuttin to say about that either....

Reactions: 6
But my thing is that they are sending ONE kid to college. We have seen that they are making bank of these videos ... none of it will stop even if they stop making these exploitative vlogs. The residual income will keep piling in. No need for them to act broke ... to where they can’t send one kid to college... who will eventually be on the instate tuition. These people kill me. I swear.

Reactions: 12
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say I'm sorry if my posts that were more on the analytical, psychological or medical side were boring or kind of killed the thread. That was not my intent. I just like to go indepth with things some time. I enjoy the fun gossipy side too, I just wanted to mix it up a bit with my thoughts. I like to go a bit farther than just comments of how dumb P looks trying to tik tok etc. I enjoy those comments but I wanted to explore things a bit more. If you guys would rather not see that stuff, I will try to keep it to a minimum or just observe. Sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

She posted a picture of her son, he looks to be about 3. Why would a 3 year old request to watch Abbie? She’s not a character.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She deserves it.
IMO
I do agree, I can’t decide who I hate more tho

is hat really true???
Then the wet dog gets put in the crate with the dog bed to smell later, how often do u think that gets changed? Are we so excited yet?

Wait... is it old news that someone in Asa’s immediate family (sister? don’t want to assume) is married to a woman? Probably old news. Just think that’s rich considering Asa is without a doubt too conservative to fully support that.

I think they make a cute couple.
I never heard that, thanks for sharing!

Like father like son
Oh my, yes, Asa in the making

If they had any sense then they would have been putting money away for his education already. Once he changes his status to “in state” it will be even cheaper than what it is. But noooo... you cant flaunt an education on a vlog to make people envy you can you? They ought to be ashamed of themselves. He’s been working to get these scholarships for like a year or more now. Just bleeping pay for him and stop stressing him. You have the money. I’m sure that he has already secured at least some grants and scholarships in the past year. But these greedy motherfuckers can’t imagine paying for their kid to go to school. Wtf. They have ONE kid to put through school and they act like they are sending someone to space.
But P can get surgery then screw it all up...,your child’s education should come before that

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say I'm sorry if my posts that were more on the analytical, psychological or medical side were boring or kind of killed the thread. That was not my intent. I just like to go indepth with things some time. I enjoy the fun gossipy side too, I just wanted to mix it up a bit with my thoughts. I like to go a bit farther than just comments of how dumb P looks trying to tik tok etc. I enjoy those comments but I wanted to explore things a bit more. If you guys would rather not see that stuff, I will try to keep it to a minimum or just observe. Sorry.
You are fine! We all are different and our posts reflect that. 🌸🌸

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hey everyone,

Just keep doing you.
No need to apologize for having an opinion.
I never noticed a "tone" to what you talk about.
The tones are what is turning people off from this site more than the content of what is discussed.
It's a tone thang.
100%.
IMO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey everyone,

We are absolutely here for it! I do long-winded posts often, myself.

I've learned a lot from people here, particularly about parenting and autism subjects, and I want to continue to do so. It's those detailed posts like what you add that help keep people thinking.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I know some will say that helping with Abbie has been a job and it's true that autism has taken up a bigger space in his life than should have been, but he's never (to my knowledge) had a 6 plus hour a day, 5 day a week job that didn't entail getting a ton of head pats for swimming and playing with a cute special needs kid (I'm talking about the camp he volunteered at). The real world is going to be a hard slap in the face if he ever has to get a real job.
Yes, another vlog I watch since being disillusioned from here, is about a 19 yr old boy, (who was non verbal until hewas 9) he has an older brother but the difference is the older brother LIKES to hang out with his little brother. J is going to college, and has part time jobs and still has time to hang out with his friends and his family. They are only on fb and insta, but some idiot (NOT SUGGESTING ANYONE) set up a yt channel using this families fb content and was trying to insinuate wrong doings , and J and his mom were besides themselves and reached out to the fans nicely, and we got it shut down real quick, cause they are a genuinely nice family and the love of the younger boy for gis mom, is shown in his smile. C is not coping with not being at school, but the difference betweenC and Ab is the parental input

Reactions: 7
Wondering how much of his vocal opinion here is influenced directly from his parents... this was tweeted around election time. I’m sure his thoughts have changed since then...

1592B3E4-CA03-4D86-8CAD-097907C44843.jpeg

ABD10B92-FB97-4398-B497-68CD46E684BF.jpeg

7AC3F783-AFD2-41DC-81E8-A1788DF520BF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Wondering how much of his vocal opinion here is influenced directly from his parents... this was tweeted around election time. I’m sure his thoughts have changed since then...

View attachment 123249

View attachment 123250
View attachment 123251
have they seen the video of Trump imitating “*******”? He was worse than a schoolyard bully when doing the imitation... I hope some of you guys remember what I’m talking about. Hate to bring politics in the pic but they are dumb as hell if they saw that and stand behind him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
have they seen the video of Trump imitating “*******”? He was worse than a schoolyard bully when doing the imitation... I hope some of you guys remember what I’m talking about. Hate to bring politics in the pic but they are dumb as hell if they saw that and stand behind him.
Yeah... (also- don’t worry people, I won’t mention any more political stuff)

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.