Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brandi taught Abbie to breath and pull herself together. Never saw A or P do that.

I couldn't stand it but I happen to have known lots of families with their kids that did that. I went barefoot as a kid but now I don't like it, even in my house I wear flip flops or footies. We do take our shoes off at the door though just to keep the floors clean. In Fl I believe it's pretty common to be barefoot, I have seen lots of people barefoot, in bathing suits in stores! It seems anything goes there.

If Abbie refuses to wear shoes, I would have her hose her feet off before she came in...something. I don't even care that she has filthy feet at her house but I would not want those feet on MY chouch. I can't even imagine going to bed with feet like that, but this family appears to be morning bathers.
Nope ... when I lived in Florida it was ok to walk around and go to like Walgreens in a bikini but being barefoot was not common. Everyone wears flip flops! Of course if you’re at a beach bar you may not wear flip flops but to walk around a grocery store with no shoes on was not the norm.

Ass should have left his beard growing cause at least it covers his fat blobby face ... chub rock. P needs to stop wearing #thesecurves shirt ... she is putting curvy women to shame. She needs to wear #theserolls. Because that is what you have P ... a whole bunch of fat and rolls. I really don’t care at this point I will fat shame the hell out of both of them.

Their fans are the most idiotic people on earth. Who the hell sends tit from the UK after MAKING if for these trashy ass motherfuckers? I bet the only reason why they even picked up all that stuff is cause they have no content and thought in their simple heads “hey why don’t we go to the P.O. Box?” Still these idiots around the world keep sending them tit that these people don’t care about and most importantly- don’t NEED. People look at that house with uncalled for envy, yet they send them tit instead of sending their own minds to reality.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep...but there's that ol "charity" Maass squad cares again....
He's pimping out a "charity" that does not exist.
😄
Send gift cards!!!
That's what the scammers who get you on the phone and hold your computer hostage ask for too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The faces of the Lipstick Mama's crew.

💄Lipstick Mamas had 36 promotions.
💄We had our largest paychecks to date.
💄Over 50 new ladies joined our team.
💄Highest team sales by $101,000.
💄Hundreds New friendships made.
💄Hundreds of lives.
💄Thousands of new customers.

View attachment 122089
Errmm they aren't supposed to advertise any earnings because of the new ruling against them. Report them!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nope ... when I lived in Florida it was ok to walk around and go to like Walgreens in a bikini but being barefoot was not common. Everyone wears flip flops! Of course if you’re at a beach bar you may not wear flip flops but to walk around a grocery store with no shoes on was not the norm.

Ass should have left his beard growing cause at least it covers his fat blobby face ... chub rock. P needs to stop wearing #thesecurves shirt ... she is putting curvy women to shame. She needs to wear #theserolls. Because that is what you have P ... a whole bunch of fat and rolls. I really don’t care at this point I will fat shame the hell out of both of them.

Their fans are the most idiotic people on earth. Who the hell sends tit from the UK after MAKING if for these trashy ass motherfuckers? I bet the only reason why they even picked up all that stuff is cause they have no content and thought in their simple heads “hey why don’t we go to the P.O. Box?” Still these idiots around the world keep sending them tit that these people don’t care about and most importantly- don’t NEED. People look at that house with uncalled for envy, yet they send them tit instead of sending their own minds to reality.
I cannot imagine seeing people in bathing suits/ bikinis in a store... that is wild!

I will say tho that I feel for the shoe situation. My eldest has very severe sensory issues with his feet. He has improved, but he still has calf weakness from refusing to walk on his feet (he knee walked til 2)

He understands enough that when we go out, we gotta wear shoes. I can explain to him about glass, rocks, and possible foot fungus and whatnot. You wouldnt be able to do that with abbie.

I have found that my kid enjoys crocs tho. They give his feet a lot of air. This was his first year of school and they didnt allow crocs. He had a lot of meltdowns and eloping behaviours. I'm sure a lot of that was feeling trapped and overwhelmed, but it probably didn't help that he was likely overwhelmed sensory wise.

This coming year I'm going to see if the school and I can work on a solution that can make them, me, and my son happy and comfortable

Reactions: 7
Stats from their SB.
Notice how the sub count goes up by 1k every few days!
I also checked the live count. And it is static at 225,000.
Ass has been outed before about this, and apparently plays Ab’s ipad, and all the tablets on continuous loops of the vlog to get the ad revenue and view numbers up.
Is buying views on YouTube illegal?
Buying YouTube views is not illegal in any way, shape, or form. It should be noted that there are some tactics that are against YouTube's terms of service (TOS) such as bot views or tricking people to watch a video, but even then they are 100% legal. ... Your video will not get deleted or removed because you buy views

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He's pimping out a "charity" that does not exist.
😄
Send gift cards!!!
That's what the scammers who get you on the phone and hold your computer hostage ask for too.
No tax I.D. number so NO it’s not a charitable organization and Ass should be called out on it. There’s NO accountability to how and where the money “donated” is spent so technically they’re falsely taking “donations” for their own benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Remember the photo posted on 4/15 where :m and ASSa looked obviously slimmed down via photoshop
🤦‍♀️🙄🙄🙄

Now, check out a screenshot from their blog on 5/1 that shows his girth, with no chance of photoshopping it!!
🤷‍♀️😂😂😂

Screenshot (1007).png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
They really want that Dunlin sponsorship.
🐖 could give 2 shits about Abbie.
But she would do ANYTHING by way of exploiting Abbie for that Dunkin money!!
And I mean ANYTHING.
IMO.
She makes me sick.
Me too. I am at my limit with these lowlife pigs. They will use that girl to the full extent. Anything for money. They should be ashamed but sadly I know they won’t be.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I remember people asking him that before and he says that Abbie loves chaos etc and so if he shouts or is stern then she loves it and finds it funny therefore has the opposite effect. Probably because he hasn’t been consistent enough with it though!
I wonder if he only does it when he has just had enough of the bullshit? I saw on one vlog where he walks over to her (she is trying to kick a hole in the wall above the back of the couch) and says," The vlog is about to hear my mean dad voice. Go wash your hands!", and she got up right quick and in a hurry and went straight over and washed her hands. He had to keep being that way but, it got the job done. He was telling her to go sit down and wait for him to get her snack," Go sit and wait!!!!", and she did it. So, I'm not sure why they don't just keep doing that. Your probably right, they don't follow thru. That's a constant issue with them. They were bitching about other parents that don't follow thru and they don't do it either. Hypocrisy at it's best.

Reactions: 10
Second attempt at new thread title...

'Ungrateful swines but the humpers keep giving. Exploiting their child just to make a living'

I'm not very good at this! But I will keep trying 🤘🏽😉😊🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.