Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not 14!! 14!?? How do look 35 at 14!??
I thought the same thing. She looks like she went to "Glamour Shots for Golden Girls." She looks like a young Rose with hair, and Blanche with the bare shoulder and glove. Except that both Rose and Blanche were pretty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Stats from their SB.
Notice how the sub count goes up by 1k every few days!
I also checked the live count. And it is static at 225,000.
This is why they want cash for Maass Squad Cares. They dont want to buy sub's with their own money!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Would be hilarious!

I mentioned before those pics of meetups are just scary. It probably keeps all other customers away, I can see someone coming up to DD door and turning right around, "nope". The obesity of almost all of them is astounding.
I almost went to a Surfers for Autism event in 2018. It was at a beach not far from me. It was too far for me to walk from the parking lot (I was 90 pounds heavier). I’m happy I chickened out. What would I say to them? This was before their “fame”.

Reactions: 10
I almost went to a Surfers for Autism event in 2018. It was at a beach not far from me. It was too far for me to walk from the parking lot (I was 90 pounds heavier). I’m happy I chickened out. What would I say to them? This was before their “fame”.
I think that even before the fame, they would have rendered you speechless. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she insist on putting on that white ass concealer under eyes?
No idea..it looks ridiculous! And the way she puts product in the palm of her hands, rubs it in her hands first then rubs it all over her face like a toddler just drives me nuts! She admits to not knowing how to use skincare and makeup...why not use the 'googles' and LEARN HOW!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
There's a difference between being firm and meaning what you say and shouting.
Definitely nothing wrong in using a firm (at normal indoor speaking level) 'Parent/Teacher Voice' coupled with intermittent praise when they're able to accomplish the task. There's even an appropriate tone with praise - a calm and heartfelt 'good job, kiddo' is so much better than 'GREAT JOB, SWEET GIRL!!!' said in P's over the top phony ass voice. Like, your kid knows when you're being condescending and bullshitting her, lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I actually have seen them use things from subscribers. I believe it was more common back before they moved. Actually Abbie has been wearing those subscriber leggings for almost 2 years now and they are skin tight. That’s something they should prob toss.

I must say they rarely reply to positive comments so I doubt they read every letter like they say. I honestly don’t expect them to. I can imagine some leghumpers send pages long letters BUT I do think they can find a way to show appreciation to the fans instead of constantly take take take take. They have done giveaways but that only happened 3 times. They are so far up their own asses that they probably believe meet ups are a way to give back to their fans🤦‍♀️
Also, they have a “personal assistant”. Why can’t Summer open the mail and gifts and write a nice thank you note individually. Keep track of the gifts, gift cards, art, and other “things” and acknowledge kindly. I retired from a huge sporting association and believe me all correspondence was acknowledged. An impersonal thank you on a vlog says nothing.

Part of the MLM cult is that they are brainwashed to think they are helping people and making their lives better.. in reality they are scamming people. MLM's typically make money out of lying to people a bout the amount of money they will be making and persuading them to buy in (usually includes a start up cost).. this is where the Upline is really making money.. also they have other costs.. their website fees, "training materials"...etc etc.. they are making more money. They have to reach a certain sales amount that most won't reach... but are pressured to buy products.

Most of these downline rarely sell products to outside customers.. or if they do it is very minimal and 90 percent will not recoup their startup kit costs.. so the name of the game is to recruit, recruit, recruit... pressure , pressure, pressure to meet quotas..., to recruit family and friends... and indoctrinate.. so that even the ones that aren't making money will stick around long after it is obvious they will not be successful.
And if someone tries to opt out, they are encouraged to borrow money from family members.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I have a few YouTube vloggers I enjoy: Our Landing Crew, NickyTV, Who is She is Back, various anti-MLM vlogs, tech and personal media channels, film channels, etc. I would never think to send them anything in the mail, letters, packages, gift cards, etc. I would not be a Pateron subscriber, give them superchats, or buy their merchandise. I don’t understand why a nice email or a comment is not enough to show appreciation. Where is the sense? Some of the fans think they personally know the channel owners, but in truth, they are just “total strangers”.
I can see where they're coming from, to an extent. I supported some genuine content creators before money became extra tight - a couple of animal channels & ASMR artists. The difference with supporting vlog channels, suggests as you say, that the fan (leghumper) has started to feel like they know the vlogger, when they're really only seeing what that vlogger has carefully edited to manage the way in which they're perceived. The Maasses deliberately appeal to the kind hearts of some of their followers in order to get money and free tit. But then don't even thank them properly or display any of the artwork, etc. around the house. Like others, I believe that all of the handmade stuff (unless it's expensive) goes right in the trash.

As an example of youtubers that are truly thankful, Emily and Ed from Snake Discovery open everything on camera, read letters, show artwork, wear homemade jewelry, try goodies, display all the crafts that people send them in their house, etc. Comparing them to A&P is like night and day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Who cares about rankings when #1son has a scholarship to AP State! That’s the golden ticket in the A-Maass More/Payless Foundation🎟
Also, App state has a good program for people interested in going into ABA therapy, etc.
Lets him go away while also keeping strings attached in terms of him caring for his sister long term.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.