Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3rd
The faces of the Lipstick Mama's crew.

💄Lipstick Mamas had 36 promotions.
💄We had our largest paychecks to date.
💄Over 50 new ladies joined our team.
💄Highest team sales by $101,000.
💄Hundreds New friendships made.
💄Hundreds of lives.
💄Thousands of new customers.

View attachment 122089
One does not need to posess the slightest bit of an attractive outward appearance to be a limelife beauty guide, apparently.
It's going to be a real tit storm when all those pictured realize they are not making any money and or loosing money.
I bet once the tit storm starts, that will be when the channel shuts down.
They can't handle the truth or anything not positive.
Especially about themselves.
This is what will bring them down.
IMO.
Stay tuned.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
There's a difference between being firm and meaning what you say and shouting.
I believe a stern voice with the correct posture and facial expression would absolutely work on Abbie. She loses control and needs to be "shocked" back to reality. I also would do the elbow block anytime she starts to pinch or grab.

Reactions: 14
Wouldnt it be a hoot if one of the meet ups consisted of nothing but Tattler's! Picture that vlog! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Would be hilarious!

I mentioned before those pics of meetups are just scary. It probably keeps all other customers away, I can see someone coming up to DD door and turning right around, "nope". The obesity of almost all of them is astounding.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's a damn mess you are correct!
The reason I am so passionate about this is, number 1, I believe it's just another one of their lies and scams to make a buck.
Number 2, it's more exploitation of people who have no voice. The homeless.
I believe they need to be investigated.
I’m with you 100% on this!! Let me know if you are going to investigate and want a Gal Friday.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Look at who these people are.
Zoom in.
This is why they act how they do.
IMO
Hahahahahahaha!!!! I'm sorry but, Abigail looks........um......well......I don't want to get into that but, she doesn't look happy to be there. My God almighty, these folks are ridiculous!!!hahahahaha!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
My 1st attempt at a thread title....

'Gift cards and cash is all they want.
Ungrateful swines bin the rest'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m with you 100% on this!! Let me know if you are going to investigate and want a Gal Friday.
Making calls to the Florida Department of Agriculture Consumer Division seems like a good place to start since they are not coming up in the data base.
If you use the googles to search words like, Florida, Duval County, non profit, charity, court records, Medicaid respite fraud, you know.. Just certain words...its amazing what one can find.
Following up with phone calls might be wise. But I dunno...Just putting it out there. 😁😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
3rd

One does not need to posess the slightest bit of an attractive outward appearance to be a limelife beauty guide, apparently.
It's going to be a real tit storm when all those pictured realize they are not making any money and or loosing money.
I bet once the tit storm starts, that will be when the channel shuts down.
They can't handle the truth or anything not positive.
Especially about themselves.
This is what will bring them down.
IMO.
Stay tuned.
I try to follow this MLM stuff, but still dont get it. So...P recruits these women to sell under her. These women then give a portion of their profits to P? Knowingly? Am I understanding this? Why would anyone agree to do that instead of striking out on their own?

And wth does "hundreds of lives" mean?! It was like on the vlog the other night when Asa was stroking her ego: "So proud of you babe. Making a difference." A difference in WHAT? Cancer research? The environment? The housing crisis? What does he think shes doing?! These ego-maniacs kill me. Seriously. I have passed on. LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually have seen them use things from subscribers. I believe it was more common back before they moved. Actually Abbie has been wearing those subscriber leggings for almost 2 years now and they are skin tight. That’s something they should prob toss.

I must say they rarely reply to positive comments so I doubt they read every letter like they say. I honestly don’t expect them to. I can imagine some leghumpers send pages long letters BUT I do think they can find a way to show appreciation to the fans instead of constantly take take take take. They have done giveaways but that only happened 3 times. They are so far up their own asses that they probably believe meet ups are a way to give back to their fans🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I try to follow this MLM stuff, but still dont get it. So...P recruits these women to sell under her. These women then give a portion of their profits to P? Knowingly? Am I understanding this? Why would anyone agree to do that instead of striking out on their own?

And wth does "hundreds of lives" mean?! It was like on the vlog the other night when Asa was stroking her ego: "So proud of you babe. Making a difference." A difference in WHAT? Cancer research? The environment? The housing crisis? What does he think shes doing?! These ego-maniacs kill me. Seriously. I have passed on. LOL
Part of the MLM cult is that they are brainwashed to think they are helping people and making their lives better.. in reality they are scamming people. MLM's typically make money out of lying to people a bout the amount of money they will be making and persuading them to buy in (usually includes a start up cost).. this is where the Upline is really making money.. also they have other costs.. their website fees, "training materials"...etc etc.. they are making more money. They have to reach a certain sales amount that most won't reach... but are pressured to buy products.

Most of these downline rarely sell products to outside customers.. or if they do it is very minimal and 90 percent will not recoup their startup kit costs.. so the name of the game is to recruit, recruit, recruit... pressure , pressure, pressure to meet quotas..., to recruit family and friends... and indoctrinate.. so that even the ones that aren't making money will stick around long after it is obvious they will not be successful.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Going in they don't really "know"how it works but soon they get pressured to recruit and told of alll the riches to be had.
It's about that time when they realize what kind of money 🐖 is making off of them.
Limelife seems to have them drink the koolaid of "sisterhood" and "empowering women" so some of them, not many, will realize they got bamboozled, they will either be too drunk off the koolaid to be bothered by it (think it through) or too afraid to say anything for fear of upsetting the lipstick mamma herself.
The latter group will just fade into the sunset never to be heard from again.
And that's the way...uh huh....uh huh....they like it.

• Wow
  • Heart

'Hundreds of lives' is referring to the live steams they do, I guess. 😉

Reactions: 8
Part of the MLM cult is that they are brainwashed to think they are helping people and making their lives better.. in reality they are scamming people. MLM's typically make money out of lying to people a bout the amount of money they will be making and persuading them to buy in (usually includes a start up cost).. this is where the Upline is really making money.. also they have other costs.. their website fees, "training materials"...etc etc.. they are making more money. They have to reach a certain sales amount that most won't reach... but are pressured to buy products.

Most of these downline rarely sell products to outside customers.. or if they do it is very minimal and 90 percent will not recoup their startup kit costs.. so the name of the game is to recruit, recruit, recruit... pressure , pressure, pressure to meet quotas..., to recruit family and friends... and indoctrinate.. so that even the ones that aren't making money will stick around long after it is obvious they will not be successful.
Yep. Recruiting is how you succeed. Selling product is secondary. The company is making $200 everytime someone gets recruited. They are basically forcing their products on people by having them join as a seller. Most people won’t sell anything but they already purchased $200 worth of product in the starter kit.

Once you buy a starter kit for $200, you’ll need to make $1000 in sales to earn that $200 back from commission.

• Wow
Poor Isaiah. When is he off to college. Is where he is going considered to be a top notch university?
Hello, being from N.C. I’d say App State is a good university, it’s not “top notch” as you may consider Duke or UNC Chapel Hill. it’s definitely not the bottom, but I know a few people who went there and it’s not very hard to get into. Id say it’s average.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.