Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic, your cat is very cute
Thank you!

Just a newbie here, saying Hi 👋. It’s so incredibly gratifying to find “my people” regarding this show. I thought I was the only one yelling at my screen! Since I’m just now jumping on the cruise ship of common sense, most of my reactions have probably been discussed.
I will throw some random Covid thoughts out there......

It’s been awhile since we‘ve seen a genuinely happy Summer, she seems more like a sister wife who is realizing what she got herself into. It was especially painful to watch during the makeup mascarade video. Her role seemed to be there to prop C up and cover her flubs, not because she was enjoying it or endorsing the product. 🥱

Wasn't C in a snit fit of a mood after “working all day”? Maybe they didn’t give her enough praise at grease paint class?
Really enjoy all your comments! Thanks for letting me join in👍
Welcome! I'll think you'll find lots of us here are former sheep who at one time were sucked into this family's exploitation and lies. You are not alone!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What did I fckin say about the amazon affiliate links and the phrase he usually uses??

At the 2:12 mark:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What did I fckin say about the amazon affiliate links and the phrase he usually uses??

At the 2:12 mark:
She can't even stay off the phone while she in the drive through.

Thank you!

Welcome! I'll think you'll find lots of us here are former sheep who at one time were sucked into this family's exploitation and lies. You are not alone!
And their vlogs are always posted here as soon as they are available so we don't give them extra views.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Am I being too sensitive or was it kind of demeaning having her hold the donut for a picture ... after being told “let me take a picture before you shove it in your face?” Wow ... the path to their mukbang video career has already started.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sandy looks to be taste testing. Is this a drumstick? Dont spring in a leak in those legs Sandy!

And I said it before and I'll say it again, Isaiah could be Sean Hayes stunt double on "Will and Grace". Hes doing the jazz hands and in my head I hear him saying "Just Jack!"
It would have been hysterical if Maverick had wandered over, sniffed her leg and then raised his leg and peed on her. Easy to mistake her leg for a tree.

My phone!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey new person! Yes! Prisss was in such a SNIT after her 9-5 day planted in front of her computer. I hope her hemorrhoids were acting up, hence the too small for her sofa chair.

We need a “not to actual scale” warning photo of her in that chair. lol (as it looks off)

better quality for your profile desires? lol

the weird thing was she was rolling in those pics, but they look taken standing still....the only thing standing still on that scooter are her fat deposits! they likely inhale calories thru FL bugs & come home even heavier!

black & dark navy really are slimming colors eh...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Geezez. I was just thinking how lucky because we hadn't seen those stupid scooters for awhile.
Of course they had to show off all their toys today...gotta say P looks hilarious riding that thing...I thought shewas all about exercising so why doesnt she get off & WALK...in fact why dont they all get off and walk???
Regarding @Mother2 @KeepinItReal516 comments on the whole lunchroom thing at Ab's school in the last thread, I don't know why they don't just have Ab eat before the other students (and if there are any other food thieves too), so that way the other kids can eat in peace and not have some other kids nasty hands grabbing for their food or possibly hurting one of them just to get to another kid's lunch. Honestly, I wonder how many kids get anxiety over having to deal with that while just trying to eat their meal in peace.

And I always thought it was so nasty that they allow her to prepare lunch, even if she's just sitting stuff on a tray or heating it up. She can't keep her hands out of her mouth, nose the floor, or her feet. She's even tried opening up people's food, it's just...ugh! It's so unsanitary.

Idk how parents haven't made more of a fuss. I know I would if my child's lunch was being manhandled and someone was eating their food.
[/QUOTE
I don’t think it was cruel. What’s cruel is making her do random task and not guiding her or helping her along the way. Assa was holding the camera giving commentary. Someone should have walked to the sink with her, showed her how to clean the dish and put it the sink. All she did was pile them up on each other. IMO that doesn’t help her understand the task.

She really does need consistency so she understands the task she’s doing. I think it would make sense to her if she ate dinner and then took plates to the sink more than once every few months because then she would catch on to why she’s doing it.

I think they should give her massages because I know her back and shoulders are in pain from all her stimming. I bet she would enjoy that. Sometimes she does this thing where she just stands there and let’s her body go limp. I wonder if that’s from exhaustion, like she’s trying to relax her muscles. (Could be a stim obviously, this is just speculation)
Those tree trunks must be so uncomfortable

View attachment 120436
Poor Sandy 😖☹
View attachment 120437
🤢
View attachment 120438
Yo! This pic shows how much weight she has gained back! She’s obese

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Am I being too sensitive or was it kind of demeaning having her hold the donut for a picture ... after being told “let me take a picture before you shove it in your face?” Wow ... the path to their mukbang video career has already started.
I saw this picture on FB and it reminded me of how they treat Abbie.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
There is no way she is still losing weight. She really was doing well, I think she derailed at Christmas. She knew she needed to get back on track in Jan,. and she posted that "New Year New Me" vlog about wanting wallk everyday, etc etc. And all the traveling they did after the holidays, she never got it together. Shes gained at least 30 pounds back. Its starting to show in her face now as well. What a waste of the leghumpers money.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Tonight's vlog 30.4.20
I had high hopes for the donut “activity” but alas it had no benefit, she grabbed the intensity and shoved food which should effect an immediate to the activity, step away, simple words about why and then start over..they laughed, said they saw it coming and let her proceed...fail. She needs food training.

And if my eyes didn’t deceive me...did they eat all that processed frozen Chinese before the donuts and then a full dinner all in the same day?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She looked ridiculous riding the scooter, she looked ridiculous doing those leg lifts....did you notice Abbies face when they were making the donuts and P got alittle “stern” with her? It’s almost as if she felt belittled, yea Abbie does dislike her...why did she have a second child if children weren’t her jam? I can’t stand her...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I keep thinking that scooter is going to break in half.
I really want her to fall off.
I dont wish her a serious injury, I just want her to fall off. We'd all get a laugh because not only would Asa share it, it would be the click-bait thumbnail, and, maybe P will realize that she looks ridiculous. I mean,, even the helmet looks too small.
Asa, that goes for you too. Your neighbors must think you all are clowns on those stupid scooters, Isaiah on the one wheel, Summer driving the cart with Abbie in the back...drone flying overhead....how much attention to you need?! I'm surprised they havent added lights and sirens.
So yep, I want to see P roll and bounce in front of the whole neighborhood LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.