Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had high hopes for the donut “activity” but alas it had no benefit, she grabbed the intensity and shoved food which should effect an immediate to the activity, step away, simple words about why and then start over..they laughed, said they saw it coming and let her proceed...fail. She needs food training.

And if my eyes didn’t deceive me...did they eat all that processed frozen Chinese before the donuts and then a full dinner all in the same day?
Yep, looks like the Chinese was lunch!! Then donuts, then a creamy sauce dinner!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I really want her to fall off.
I dont wish her a serious injury, I just want her to fall off. We'd all get a laugh because not only would Asa share it, it would be the click-bait thumbnail, and, maybe P will realize that she looks ridiculous. I mean,, even the helmet looks too small.
Asa, that goes for you too. Your neighbors must think you all are clowns on those stupid scooters, Isaiah on the one wheel, Summer driving the cart with Abbie in the back...drone flying overhead....how much attention to you need?! I'm surprised they havent added lights and sirens.
So yep, I want to see P roll and bounce in front of the whole neighborhood LOL
Me too!!!
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really want her to fall off.
I dont wish her a serious injury, I just want her to fall off. We'd all get a laugh because not only would Asa share it, it would be the click-bait thumbnail, and, maybe P will realize that she looks ridiculous. I mean,, even the helmet looks too small.
Asa, that goes for you too. Your neighbors must think you all are clowns on those stupid scooters, Isaiah on the one wheel, Summer driving the cart with Abbie in the back...drone flying overhead....how much attention to you need?! I'm surprised they havent added lights and sirens.
So yep, I want to see P roll and bounce in front of the whole neighborhood LOL
Lol it’s bound to happen! I’ve been waiting too haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has Clinodactyly. It is usually nothing but there are genetic conditions that have it as a sign such as 13q33 deletion which is associated with asd and intellectual disability, XXYY syndrome which also has been linked to autism and intellectual disabilities but also seen in dwarfism.

I'd bet money hers is the nothing but anyway interesting.
I looked that up...interesting...thank you

Reactions: 7
Her palms have knuckle divots (looks odd to me). Rheumatoid looking knuckles...some worse. I’m sure all the psych meds have messed her up in some areas. If her brain isn’t functioning normally in thoughts & abilities, then why would it be unable to function “normally” for all other functions. There’s a whole bunch of connective tissue type diseases out there too. Muscle wasting from inactivity is not good at all & she needs intensive therapy asap!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Yo! This pic shows how much weight she has gained back! She’s obese
She ain't no size 18
And yes...that poor pupp

She really looks stupid af.
Wtf am I even looking at?
Oh and she realllyyy shouldn't wear PINK!! 😂
IMO
You're right... pink should be off limits. Even her helmet looks to small. She ain't right.

Btw...is there a weight limit on those things?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She ain't no size 18
And yes...that poor pupp

You're right... pink should be off limits. Even her helmet looks to small. She ain't right.

You can always find out by checking the link for them he posted at the bottom of of the vlog page, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its like she can't straighten her toes. Lol at whoever said she doesn't have any bones, lol.
That was me lol. She's always curling her toes. She does it all the time. I'm surprised her toes don't cramp.

And whatever cut her foot I can't imagine that having dirty skin would be good. That's an infection waiting to happen.

Summer and Isaiah's tik tok with Abbie in the background. They seriously play this when that girl is in the room? Wtf.

These are the lyrics:
ROCKSTAR DABABY FT RODDY RICH - calegoes

Brand new Lamborghini, duck a cop car
With the pistol on my hip like I'm a cop (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Have you ever met a real nigga rockstar?
This ain't no guitar, witch, this a Glock (Woo)
My Glock told me to promise you gon' squeeze me (Woo)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She ain't no size 18
And yes...that poor pupp

OMG! I hope they never try to go back in the warranty because neither A nor P should be on the thing.. Max load is 220lbs..
B41DC04C-2D05-4C63-B39A-0F970B39562B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
OMG! I hope they never try to go back in the warranty because neither A nor P should be on the thing.. Max load is 220lbs..
View attachment 120447
Same weight capacity as that cheap-ass treadmill they have. lol

I want to throttle P when I see her picking up Sandy and bouncing her around the way she does. She is going to fck up that poor puppy's back!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Same weight capacity as that cheap-ass treadmill they have. lol

I want to throttle P when I see her picking up Sandy and bouncing her around the way she does. She is going to fck up that poor puppy's back!
Poor Sandy.. She already came from a backyard breeder. You can tell that.. Now, P is not helping the situation... Sandy is going to need so much medical work, if she doesn’t stop picking her up like that.. They will probably have to put Sandy down before Maverick, at this rate..

• Sad
Reactions: 18
PIMD
That's got to be what Abbie has. I looked it up and it all seems to fit perfectly. Checks all the boxes, baby!
I think it's an acronym for Profound Intellectual and Mobility Delay (or something like that) I bet lots of yall here know what this is but it was news to me.
I been reading the Googles

Her thigh weenus moved!!!!
It's ALIVE!!!
😂😂
The thigh weenus lives on in its second appearance!
Now what I wanna know is this: Does she have control of that thing or does it just react on it's own volition?
I'm curious because I don't know a lot about these thigh weenuses (or is weeni the correct plural form?)
Be on the lookout for the next sighting!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.