Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I certainly wasnā€™t asking you to explain the meanings to me, I am a very well educated woman and more than able to research things if I need to know about a subject. In this case however I know perfectly well what they mean , I just donā€™t like the expressions, they are sweeping generalisations which I abhor .
My name is not Karen.
OMG you didn't get the Karen joke, I- woah, that went waaayyy over your head!
LMAO!
(Also I wasn't addressing you, I was addressing people who think that way, by way of the meme)
:)

Reactions: 6
I am pretty gosh-darn tired of Assa always talking about Prilly's job. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt he a long time ago say he doesnt like to mix or overlap their vlogs? And how the hell many promotions does Prigsley get..every other day shes gettin' some big promotion. Just makes me sick because I don't like her. Or him. They are not people who deserve all these good things.

1) Using full sentences - no. At least I personally don't think it was intentional (I could be wrong - I'd actually love to be wrong since it would genuinely be evidence of growth for Abbie). And if she was doing it with purpose and not just pressing random images of things she likes, that's what I want to see. You can't tell me that with all the time A spends filming they haven't once got this on camera. It's always 'you just missed it!'

2) "You need some french fries in your life!" STOP REWARDING HER WITH FOOD!!! You are killing her ability to tell whether she's hungry or not and the food you give her is almost always unhealthy - a treat is perfectly fine now and then, but not every time!

3) Making her bed - it's way too big a task for her. Don't set her up to fail. Just ask her to please help put the pillows and her stuffie on the bed - something she can actually do and feel accomplished about.

4) "Time for life skills!" Weren't they just talking about going for lunch? And yet she still hasn't had a bath, gotten dressed, etc. DUDE! Also, brushing her own hair. Hmm. Fair enough, it's an appropriate skill to learn, but I'm not sure if we're there just yet. And even he was just a-yanking at her hair - I think there's one reason why it's so thin and damaged looking.

5) Priscilla in a towel. I did not need to know that Asa.

6) These people are obsessed with colors.

7) Isaiah I'm so glad you shaved, bro. Hair's not bad either, to be honest. I totally only ever get a brother/sister vibe from Isaiah & Summer (I respect that others feel differently). Does summer ever actually do anything with Abbie besides tickling, nose booping, and sitting with her on the couch?

8) What's for supper, P? It looks like meat & potatoes followed by cookies - after fast food for lunch. :rolleyes:
Ahhhh yes, cookies for dessert. I laug when big P made it a major point to tell us all she was eating salad instead of cookies. Like she needed to eat anything at all after that hefty plate she ate for dinner.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ass has been outed before about this, and apparently plays Abā€™s ipad, and all the tablets on continuous loops of the vlog to get the ad revenue and view numbers up.
Is buying views on YouTube illegal?
Buying YouTube views is not illegal in any way, shape, or form. It should be noted that there are some tactics that are against YouTube's terms of service (TOS) such as bot views or tricking people to watch a video, but even then they are 100% legal. ... Your video will not get deleted or removed because you buy views
This has got to be a tit show behind the scenes doing all this. It has to be all consuming. How long can it last? Prisilla will fall hard when her Son goes to school. I don 't envy them. Maybe a year ago, but not today.

Reactions: 10
I think she will feel obligated to use it since its from her wonderful company and they are crazy expensive. My niece bought one for over $3000 and it doesn't even have everything you can get. She will want to prove a point to her fucktard girls...how successful you too can be! And Asshole had to say he will race her on the treadmill to see who wins. Everything is a competition with that jerk. He does not want her losing more weight. It makes him look bigger and less in control.
Hell....she'll use it once or twice to show us and then it'll collect dust next to the treadmill. Unless of course, she can finagle a way to sell it.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I really hate to exercise, but I bought myself a bike 3 weeks ago and I am riding at least 1/2 hour everyday. It is liberating. I loathe the exercise bike because it is so boring not to be going anywhere. Maybe that would be a suggestion for her to exercise..sell the expensive stationary bike and buy a bike you can ride around the neighborhood. More beneficial than that darn scooter too.
I would pay to see that arse fit on a bike seat.

OMG you didn't get the Karen joke, I- woah, that went waaayyy over your head!
LMAO!
(Also I wasn't addressing you, I was addressing people who think that way, by way of the meme)
:)
Of course I understood the Karen reference and nothing you could say would go over my head.laugh your arse off at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
you know what im glad i didn't see them twerking either but the thought of them even doing so never crossed my mind until now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lamelife gifted Cilla with a Peloton Bicycle. Let's see how much they use it.

Just trying to picture her on that in my mind....like someone already said, fittin' that huge ass on a bicycle seat...ain't gonna be pretty.

Wolf Child....we're waiting for you..
we will welcome you with open arms!

OMG that was an incredibly boring video! Kind of wish I had stayed asleep! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
In the words of Wolf Child..."your vlogs now consist solely of food and eating and plugging P's crappy makeup"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I couldnt tell if that was the front of Abbie or the back. For real. The hair.
Someone called her ā€œCousin Itā€ and referenced the girl from ā€œThe Ringā€ a few days ago after he posted that vlog and I couldnā€™t pass up putting a DD hat on her!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
you know what im glad i didn't see them twerking either but the thought of them even doing so never crossed my mind until now
The good Lord willin' and the creek don't get up. (an old southern saying that praying something'll never happen)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Notice her hand and phone.

She is looking at something.

The camera pans on her and she quickly scrolls down and closes out the screen without drawing too much attention to it.

I wonder what it was that she had to exit so quickly.

Screenshot (1023).png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With Abbie, this stuff runs deep. Her ability/inability to focus could have a root cause in so many things (same with an NT child) - lack of regular sleeping pattern, lack of schedule, Seroquel being the wrong dose, hideous diet/insufficient (if any) vitamins, not enough exercise, not enough engagement/too much boredom, not enough fresh air/sunshine, etc. I would address all of these things while trying to find different ways to help her attend to something.

Now, where to start with that is gonna be largely trial and error. First, I would just really attend to the types of things that set her off. Is she being asked to do certain things that she doesn't have the ability to do? Or does it seem more related to the time of day (for example, after eating) or the person asking her rather than the specific task)?

Abbie obviously expresses things through motion and vocalization. My go to for that is always a quick trip outside to walk around the backyard/parking lot a couple times, for example. Sometimes that's enough to get them to focus once you go in. Or they may just wind up being more upset and want to go back outside - like I said, trial and error. Some people use timers - I'm divided on that. I'll admit I use them when toilet training (if a child hasn't gone within a minute or two, then it's back to whatever we were doing). I know Brandi used to use a timer for short breaks and that seemed to work (I think). Allowing them to play with a sensory toy while attending to something else might work (or not). Gently directing her hand/turning her body (I do not recommend touching the face or head) to touch/align what you want her to. Doing a quick stretch. Basically anything to break up them not paying attention in attempt to redirect their attention to something new.

Abbie's a toughie. I believe there are some cases where she genuinely struggles/is unable to attend to a particular task. At other times, she totally just wants to get her own way. The biggest things are a) not offering food as a reward (intermittent praise is fine!), b) determining the difference between what's real distress and what's being a bit of a brat, and c) not doing anything that ramps up activity/stress. This has basically been me saying 'meh, i'd just start trying stuff' but that's kind of where it's at with Abbie at this moment in time. There's just so much basic lifestyle stuff to fix first.
You're right. It goes back to her schedule and routines being all out of whack. Altho, according to the almighty Asa: Abbie doesn't NEED routines and she "thrives on chaos". :rolleyes: :rolleyes: There was a video a while back where Asa said he was glad that Abbie didn't seem to need a routine that had to be strictly adhered to and he wanted to keep it that way. He really has his head deep in the sand if he thinks that's true. What we're seeing now is largely Abbie being upset and stressed out at having her normal routine taken away and having it be replaced with something new, different, and most importantly - inconsistent. The more Asa tries to change things up, the worse Abbie responds. Then you add in the undisciplined brat part of it, which I do admit is an element in this because A&P seem to avoid disciplining Abbie. With Priscilla it's because she wants to avoid a tantrum or meltdown (P has actually stated this). So P just gives in when Abbie starts to fuss so that she doesn't have to deal with Abbie's tantrum. With Asa, it's more because he claims he doesn't want to suppress who Abigail is (which makes it sound reasonable)... coupled with it'll be cute for the vlog or for tik tok so I'll let her do it now but then tell her off for doing the same thing later on.

I agree with your suggestions, very well thought out and well put. Obviously I can't expect you to know exactly what to do with Abbie without personally working with her, so, I am keeping that in mind. I think Abbie would make more progress if A&P could be more like you... well... maybe not P as we know she prefers to be hands off and leave it to Asa. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Heart
I am pretty gosh-darn tired of Assa always talking about Prilly's job. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt he a long time ago say he doesnt like to mix or overlap their vlogs? And how the hell many promotions does Prigsley get..every other day shes gettin' some big promotion. Just makes me sick because I don't like her. Or him. They are not people who deserve all these good things.

Ahhhh yes, cookies for dessert. I laug when big P made it a major point to tell us all she was eating salad instead of cookies. Like she needed to eat anything at all after that hefty plate she ate for dinner.
I was confused as to why they were continuing to eat after they just left the dinner table? These people are so classless and disgusting. Youā€™re still eating outside of the dinner table. And yeah, P didnā€™t need more food after all that she had already ate. Must be nice to be able to eat that way... I will (gladly) never know. They could feed a whole refugee camp with their intake in one day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Priscilla PUT DOWN THE GODDAMN PHONE!!
It's like super-glued to her hand! It's there when she's at her desk, when she's in the pool, when she's having dinner, she probably takes it with her on the toilet. This is a problem, Cilla!
Asa should hide it from her and tell her she can't have it back until they agree on some phone-free time. There is no possible way she needs to be glued to it 24-7 for limelife.

• Heart
  • Haha
I really hate to exercise, but I bought myself a bike 3 weeks ago and I am riding at least 1/2 hour everyday. It is liberating. I loathe the exercise bike because it is so boring not to be going anywhere. Maybe that would be a suggestion for her to exercise..sell the expensive stationary bike and buy a bike you can ride around the neighborhood. More beneficial than that darn scooter too.
Maybe they could get a bicycle built for 2 and strap Ab on the back.

• Haha
Same weight capacity as that cheap-ass treadmill they have. lol

I want to throttle P when I see her picking up Sandy and bouncing her around the way she does. She is going to fck up that poor puppy's back!
Poor mom..that attention needs to be set on her daughter not a mutt

Iā€™ve read before about Summer being a freeloader, she should go home, etc...IMO Summer pays dearly being there. Packing, shipping, wiping Abbies a**, constant care of Abbie, and now make up sh*t with PiggyšŸ· Itā€™s wearing on her. She isnā€™t as cheerful. Most definitely she should have gone home for this Covid19 stay home but I think they pay her. Not šŸ’Æ sure but piggy has referred to her as an assistant.

Also WHY get a dog just to lock it up in a kennel?!? Asswipe says Sandy is only in there while heā€™s filming. Another liešŸ˜”
Why is summer there? What kind of help that she give abbie in front of the camera except help her by sitting on the couch or the kitchen table oh yeah putting her hair in pig tail which the so called mom could have did a long time ago ...what is she providing for abbie by being there she's helping them instead of abbie

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.