Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s right. All they can do right now is be a self-proclaimed “charity.” (said loosely) Don’t tempt Assa tho or he’ll wanna make it some Abbie’s Autism Organization. ☺ They’ve shown enough of the homeless kit buying & assembling to keep the leghumpers satisfied & believing all 100% goes into the homeless bags. Like I said, it’s on their conscience if they keep any of the products or change.

Maybe I’m wrong here in saying that YT/social media & AD Sense (media/advertising, etc) is still very much the wild-wild west. There has got to be a ton of fraud going on. I have slight media connections so I keep my ears perked. I remember the freebies back in the day. Heck, anyone in the US remembers the free trial meds handed out in Dr’s offices. I often wrote w/ pens & on notepads w/ drug names on them as a child. My mom brought them home from work. I cannot stand the world of advertising.
It's a damn mess you are correct!
The reason I am so passionate about this is, number 1, I believe it's just another one of their lies and scams to make a buck.
Number 2, it's more exploitation of people who have no voice. The homeless.
I believe they need to be investigated.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You are most welcome! I'm always afraid of coming off as condescending. It's just that I'm so passionate about and protective of people with special needs (be it autism, bipolar, ADHD, etc.) that I can get a little carried away. Since I'm still personally feeling the negative effects of ABA (and CBT) in my late thirties, I'm going to do anything in my power to promote alternative methods of addressing stims, building skills, developing communication, etc.
Maybe you could help us out in FB groups like Autism Inclusivity, or Sounds Like You Should Ask An Autistic, But Ok ,etc etc I'm in both of those ones and they're awesome :)
Your passion would be shared there! x

Reactions: 4
The reason I am so passionate about this is, number 1, I believe it's just another one of their lies and scams to make a buck.
I completely agree!! I feel the exact same way. It isn’t going to stop me either.. I am digging up email addresses and snail mail addresses.. Even an investigation by a pencil pusher and them told to stop, would even be great. Sadly, JSA will probably take a slight hit too but hopefully they have their tail ends covered...
Personally, I have been with a huge non-profit organization and was a board member. The accountability and paperwork was always the worse part, for us trying to help our members and others in the community. It makes me sick that they don’t have an accountability too...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t sleep (thanks to my neighbors shooting fireworks...we are mourning not having the derby today) and I got to thinking I know A has a criminal past (burglary and whatnot) but what about P? I recall something about bouncing a check or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Who believes this?

The difference is that they look worse

again I dont think pricilla is smart enough to make a fan account to respond to people also how could she if she's working all the time???? Cmon guys. Amanda lee is just on her same level of idiocy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I am so tempted to invest money in a limelife kit invest 6 months blow her sales out of the water and become her boss. Then I can fire her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
YES!! I couldn’t love this post more. 💕

Reactions: 8
Good
The difference is that they look worse

again I dont think pricilla is smart enough to make a fan account to respond to people also how could she if she's working all the time???? Cmon guys. Amanda lee is just on her same level of idiocy.
Good lord - Piggy could pack enough clothes for a month long trip in that bag. 👁 🧳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just dont understand why people send them stuff! Do they actually keep the gifts or use it or
maybe they chuck it in the trash?
It's just to try and get them to address the sender publicly or to develop a personal friendship with them. Alot of these fans just want a pat on the back from the FA gang. It's actually pretty gross.

OMG! Its a miracle, she no longer needs glasses! Pushing puzzle necklaces too. Uh huh...
It looks better without the so called miracle serum.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.