Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm.. šŸ¤”

I know they havenā€™t register MaassSquad Cares as a 501c3 organization or any type of non-profit organization with Florida DOR..
When I searched for all business and organizations, nothing but Maass Media came up... Which surprised me that P didnā€™t have to register her LifeLime under but someone said she was probably just a 1099 contractor..
I wonder how an email or letter to them would do? Going to have to start some digging to see if I can get an address..

Youā€™ll are completely correct though. If P is soliciting donations for an organization and that organization is not registered with the state, that is illegal. All non-profits are required to register and keep up records of all donations and expenditures...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Who believes this?

Smoke and mirrors... look at the lighting and the angle of her face..not to mention probably a filter.. even after all that .. I dont think she looks good in the after pic either.... the MLM scam is probably coaching them on how to take these pics.

Reactions: 9
Hmmm.. šŸ¤”

I know they havenā€™t register MaassSquad Cares as a 501c3 organization or any type of non-profit organization with Florida DOR..
When I searched for all business and organizations, nothing but Maass Media came up... Which surprised me that P didnā€™t have to register her LifeLime under but someone said she was probably just a 1099 contractor..
I wonder how an email or letter to them would do? Going to have to start some digging to see if I can get an address..

Youā€™ll are completely correct though. If P is soliciting donations for an organization and that organization is not registered with the state, that is illegal. All non-profits are required to register and keep up records of all donations and expenditures...
Eggggzactly!
I gotta find the videos of them talking about their donations in 2019.
I believe there are at least 3.

Reactions: 11
Hmmm.. šŸ¤”

But they arenā€™t running an organization.

Reactions: 5
Believe it or not, this is WAY bigger than them. They are not running a charity or a non-profit. Hope this answers your questions.

They should be registered as a charitable organization but there is no record if it.
I don't understand how you believe they aren't running one.
They solicit donations from around the world and claim to give to the homeless.
Sounds like they are running something to me.
Maybe it's just a scam?
They give it a name.
They give the impression they are being good stewards of the cash sent to them, but...
They do this with zero accountability.
If legally what they are doing does not meet the "test" for being a charitable organization, then they should at least register as a non profit.
Getting free money - money that you did not earn -to write off on taxes causes my head to spin!!
I am so confused.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And piggy isnā€™t a business owner, slimelife doesnā€™t have to registered cause itā€™s just a pyramid scheme that she makes people pay to lose money.
All she does is sell ā€œoldā€ Girl Scout cookies (right Assa?) & she doesnā€™t have to deliver them. Sheā€™s only paid to advertise the product & she wouldnā€™t have ā€œher girlsā€ w/o Abbie being sold off to the lowest of bidders on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The key thing with stimming is to a) find out the reason behind it (a person doesn't stim because they want to, they do it because of a neurological imperative), and b) re-direct a harmful stim as opposed to stopping it. So say, for example, your kid is head banging. This obviously can't continue, so while you're trying to find the root cause you focus on harm reduction - padded headbands, pillows/cushions behind their head, etc.

In terms of investigating, oh jesus, just pick something and go from there. When are they doing this? Throughout the day? At bed time (very common)? When you ask them to do something in particular? Before eating? After eating? Before/during/after toileting? Just at school? Just at home? When they're told no? When they have to go outside/inside? When they have to be around people or a particular person? When they're happy/sad/angry? Around animals? Check their vision, their hearing, their digestion (head banging is VERY common in autistic kids with IBS, sensitive stomachs, celiac, etc). And on and on and on until you think you've got it. Then address the situation(s) in what ever manner you think is appropriate (avoiding that activity/place if possible, self soothing, modified learning, etc) and try to redirect the stim into a non-harmful activity if it continues to happen.

It's not easy. I would never pretend that it is. But to give your kid/student/patient their happiest, healthiest life - this is what you gotta do.
You said it so much better than me! Thank you for your posts! X
I was going to reply but didn't know how to explain, since I've tried lots of times on this forum to explain how behaviour is communication, but most people on here seem to be NT and suffer from a term I've coined; Neurotypical Bias.
#PleaseDontAblesplainStimmingToAutisticPeople lol!
:)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Think of it this way. Less govā€™t is good. It is very difficult to get non-profit status, etc. Anyone can hashtag anything & do crowd fundraising. They are still small fish in a big pond so to speak. Long story short, they arenā€™t a CHARITY.

They should be registered as a charitable organization but there is no record if it.
I don't understand how you believe they aren't running one.
They solicit donations from around the world and claim to give to the homeless.
Sounds like they are running something to me.
Maybe it's just a scam?
They give it a name.
They give the impression they are being good stewards of the cash sent to them, but...
They do this with zero accountability.
I am so confused.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hey guys...thank you so much for making me feel better today. My meds finally kicked in, but not before your funny, insightful comments did. They say laughter is the best medicine...how true!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It doesnt matter if it's pretty when down because it doesnt stay that way for 5 freakin seconds. The other night they had the poor kid tryna carry laundry down the stairs looking like Cousin Itt. They want it tobe long so bad...she cant have itlong. They gotta face the facts . She cant see what she's doing, it gets all ratty. And not to mention she eats it
Lmao šŸ‘†šŸ½šŸ‘†šŸ½The way you worded this had me dying. Someone please call 911!

Well well well!
Seems like we've got a battle of the humpers
Amanda Lee vs Sherie
Who can hump the fastest, the most often, the BEST?
Iā€™d like to insert myself as the featherweight contender!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
But they arenā€™t running an organization.
They sure as hell are leading their leghumpers to believe that their donations are safe and going to the homeless.
They provide "evidence"of this by shopping at dollar tree stores and using child labor to fill the bags, then show them in a shady area downtown which is supposed to be and could be proof they delivered the goods.
But...
Did they spend ALL of the donations?
Without any accountability, who knows.
I want accountability.
If they're going to be a self proclaimed charity, then they need to be accountable for the donations.
Otherwise it's a big money scheme.
A scam.
A fraud.
We know they support those kind of things, as evidenced by the MLM limelife.
If they're gonna boast about how damn charitable they are, they need to do it by some set of rules.
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They should give her a stim toy to play with instead and then she will have something else to touch/pick at instead of her nose

I couldn't agree more. Let her stim with her hands!! Another reason why she should not be in ABA. It should be "hands flapping" not "hands waiting". They're training her like a dog
:) :) :)
Well said! (PS: Do you guys remember me once linking an article where a dog trainer calle out ABA! ;) )
ALso @ABAPQueen1995 why is that your @ name, lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You said it so much better than me! Thank you for your posts! X
I was going to reply but didn't know how to explain, since I've tried lots of times on this forum to explain how behaviour is communication, but most people on here seem to be NT and suffer from a term I've coined; Neurotypical Bias.
#PleaseDontAblesplainStimmingToAutisticPeople lol!
:)
You are most welcome! I'm always afraid of coming off as condescending. It's just that I'm so passionate about and protective of people with special needs (be it autism, bipolar, ADHD, etc.) that I can get a little carried away. Since I'm still personally feeling the negative effects of ABA (and CBT) in my late thirties, I'm going to do anything in my power to promote alternative methods of addressing stims, building skills, developing communication, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
On the left side ... we have KEEPINITREALLLLLLL 516 ... and the right we have Piiiiiiiigcila

One leg kick to her face and a few punches later ... KO.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
They sure as hell are leading their leghumpers to believe that their donations are safe and going to the homeless.
They provide "evidence"of this by shopping at dollar tree stores and using child labor to fill the bags, then show them in a shady area downtown which is supposed to be and could be proof they delivered the goods.
But...
Did they spend ALL of the donations?
Without any accountability, who knows.
I want accountability.
If they're going to be a self proclaimed charity, then they need to be accountable for the donations.
Otherwise it's a big money scheme.
A scam.
A fraud.
We know they support those kind of things, as evidenced by the MLM limelife.
If they're gonna boast about how damn charitable they are, they need to do it by some set of rules.
IMO
Thatā€™s right. All they can do right now is be a self-proclaimed ā€œcharity.ā€ (said loosely) Donā€™t tempt Assa tho or heā€™ll wanna make it some Abbieā€™s Autism Organization. ā˜ŗ Theyā€™ve shown enough of the homeless kit buying & assembling to keep the leghumpers satisfied & believing all 100% goes into the homeless bags. Like I said, itā€™s on their conscience if they keep any of the products or change.

Maybe Iā€™m wrong here in saying that YT/social media & AD Sense (media/advertising, etc) is still very much the wild-wild west. There has got to be a ton of fraud going on. I have slight media connections so I keep my ears perked. I remember the freebies back in the day. Heck, anyone in the US remembers the free trial meds handed out in Drā€™s offices. I often wrote w/ pens & on notepads w/ drug names on them as a child. My mom brought them home from work. I cannot stand the world of advertising.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.