Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there was a edit there...see P face when she first came up? Ass kicks something out of way and says pieces from counter broke. I think she had major melt down and that’s why they ran up to help, but Ass took it out. Even the therapist sounded a little shaken up.
No edit that I could see. He had just noticed the counter legs were broken & Prisss saw him looking at it. Sure it’s possible that Abbie rammed the island counter another time, busting the legs though! (Not sure if it’s just decorative pieces or what).

Reactions: 9
I think there was a edit there...see P face when she first came up? Ass kicks something out of way and says pieces from counter broke. I think she had major melt down and that’s why they ran up to help, but Ass took it out. Even the therapist sounded a little shaken up.
You're probably right....I rewatched and caught the remark about the counter. Good catch!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yep and Asa claims the gifts sat at the PO so long because they are avoiding going out. P goes grocery shopping at least once a week, they go to DD daily and apparently they go to the liquor store. Liar much Asa?
And all that $$$ tequila.
She is not supposed to have sugar after surgery. It will cause her to "dump"....and yes that is what you think it is. An Abbie sized blowout. Seems like she is eating and drinking things to make that happen. Its like taking a laxative.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
No edit that I could see. He had just noticed the counter legs were broken & Prisss saw him looking at it. Sure it’s possible that Abbie rammed the island counter another time, busting the legs though! (Not sure if it’s just decorative pieces or what).
I dunno what's taken Abbie so long to destroy that 100 year old house.
I've been waiting for more broken things!!!
😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Something smells fishy with their MAASS SQUAD CARES bullshit.
Send gift cards for $250.00. Use $2.00 to buy dollar store socks. Profit= $248.00?
Aren't "charities" supposed to be registered? Have a board of directors and some oversight?
How do we know they aren't keeping 100% of donations?
What is the total amount of donations?
Are they exempt from accountability?
If this is how charities work in Florida, I'm moving and starting my own!
So many questions.
Gotta find answers.
Inquiring minds and maybe the IRS and the State of Florida, want to know.
IMO
Oh I can believe they’re spending $250 & then some of their own cash (which they get a tax write off on) on CRAP! They should be buying food to give to food banks or donate the gift cards straight to foodbanks or homeless shelters. But they’d rather advertise their IG tag on each bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

A viewer asked him what they were and he said he didn’t know and that it was something FB is rolling out. He is a liar because you actually have to set it up.
Pennies. Gotta love it. No wonder they go Live so often lol

Reactions: 11
Oh I can believe they’re spending $250 & then some of their own cash (which they get a tax write off on) on CRAP! They should be buying food to give to food banks or donate the gift cards straight to foodbanks or homeless shelters. But they’d rather advertise their IG tag on each bag.
Wheres the accounting?
And the accountability for these gift cards?
How do we know they aren't writing off 100% free money as giving to a charity?
I know enough to be dangerous on this subject, but I do know that Family Foundations do not work like this and there is accounting and accountability happening.
With all this time on my hands now, I can look for answers.
Maybe I will learn something new.
Who knows.
Or maybe someone else will.
😄
They have a name for their little charity yet it's not listed with the state of Florida.
Something is not on the up and up.
IMO.

Reactions: 13
He did edit because it didn't show him giving her a sback but she was chewing her snack not sitting down.
Yes, he didn’t show the snack part. Thought the OP meant there was an edit in the useless post-it note teaching scene in kitchen. So it looks like she could’ve broken the counter prior to the whole lion scene.

Wheres the accounting?
I know enough to be dangerous on this subject, but I do know that Family Foundations do not work like this and there is accounting and accountability happening.
Who knows.
😄
I hear ya, but they want to keep their little hashtags going for money. If they keep some of the toothpaste or deodorant, then it’s on their conscience. JSA apparently likes to give the kids tasks to fill the bags. It’s great advertising for them as well. I don’t have too much of a problem with it. I only know that the homeless most of all want $ for food & the ones that use, buy drugs & alcohol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Dont reveal your identity!! They read here, they wont take anything seriously if they know its us lmao
Too late for that, I have to wonder at the vitriol thrown at a poster yesterday, called diamond group- Ass came back with a smart ass answer, but he just used the initials dg, which are mine. Ass has not liked me 🙃 since early on in my watchings because I would ask him curly questions. But I have found (or so vain to believe😊) that what I have been saying on greyd comments on yt and adding to things here, is that P is still evaluating, or Ass (not often seen these days) nicer side are taking on board and making changes. My biggest bugbear, still hasn’t been addressed, in that if Summer is paid respite hours, she needs to be in working mode, ie up, showered and dressed by say 0700, take over Abbie, and bathe her, get her dressed and hair done, then S can have some time off while Ab is doing school work. There is no way that A&P will be able to keep S on, and they will drop herlike a hot potato, as soon as the need is gone.

Yes, he didn’t show the snack part. Thought the OP meant there was an edit in the useless post-it note teaching scene in kitchen. So it looks like she could’ve broken the counter prior to the whole lion scene.

I hear ya, but they want to keep their little hashtags going for money. If they keep some of the toothpaste or deodorant, then it’s on their conscience. JSA apparently likes to give the kids tasks to fill the bags. It’s great advertising for them as well. I don’t have too much of a problem with it. I only know that the homeless most of all want $ for food & the ones that use, buy drugs & alcohol.
I get that and you are correct.
They are getting free money.
Free labor at Abbie's school.
Free advertising.
But they are not spending 1 dime of their own money (that we know of because there is no formal charity set up) and are getting tax write offs for money that isn't even coming out of their income.
That's what has me all fuked up.
Does that make better sense?
Please, if anyone has wisdom in this area, please enlighten me.

Something smells fishy with their MAASS SQUAD CARES bullshit.
Send gift cards for $250.00. Use $2.00 to buy dollar store socks. Profit= $248.00?
Aren't "charities" supposed to be registered? Have a board of directors and some oversight?
How do we know they aren't keeping 100% of donations?
What is the total amount of donations?
Are they exempt from accountability?
If this is how charities work in Florida, I'm moving and starting my own!
So many questions.
Gotta find answers.
Inquiring minds and maybe the IRS and the State of Florida, want to know.
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks!!
Nothing comes up related to them when you search Maass.
I sorta thought they were ignorant enough todo some tit like this.
They're gonna have some explaining to do.
How many $250.00 gift cards DID they receive in 2019?
How much did they claim to write off on their taxes?
Are they stock piling gift cards and using them to buy "all the things" online? Inquiring minds want to know!
IMO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wheres the accounting?
Who knows.
😄
They have a name for their little charity yet it's not listed with the state of Florida.
Something is not on the up and up.
IMO.
You are so correct. The shelter I work at is a non-profit, governed by a board. There are only 3 of us authorized to sign a check, use the shelter credit card, petty cash, etc. Every NICKLE is accounted for.

💯 Facts.

Reactions: 11
Chad Tick has made my night!

some of these fans really don't realize what goes into a day with abbie. a day with abbie would STRESS ME OUT.
tempsnip.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She’s also pushing the heck out of her top teeth w/ her tense upper lip. Her 2 front teeth aren’t even straight anymore. She’s lucky her jaw is recessed to prevent damage from so many malocclusions? I think that’s the term.
She's got a very strange jaw. Look at it from the side. I tell ya, she's got all kinds of stuff going on. Physically and mentally.

So they dont even bother to answer her message for the PO box.. yet she STILL wants to send them something? Wow...
I was gonna post thesame thing....she must be stupid or hypnotized....they cant be bothered to answer her....yet she persists!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.