Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Look, I'm all for digging up shit on Assa and Pigcilla, but this kid is another person and this about to go a bridge too far. Before this kid and his or her mom gets doxxed, let's stop. Assa has another kid. Assa is a sack of shit.

He's obviously not a dad to the other kid. Can we leave it?

Reactions: 2

ChickenGeorge

As well as if they are paying to support the child I also care about how they go about addressing it. I will gain some respect for them on how they address and explain the situation
If he has not been paying child support for the past 18 plus years why is he just losing driving license now? Perhaps I am mixed up and he lost license a long time ago.

Reactions: 1

Catseverywhere

So post-lovechild news Vlog topics have been: 1) Dad's Leaving! (Ermagherd) then 2) Here's the house where I proposed like the good man I am. ...any bets on what #3 will be?

Also, can we get a desginated summarian so we don't have to contribute to the view count (ie. $) by all watching.
You can watch on hooktube ad free. That's what I do

Fabmh

Just to reiterate, while it's obvious this was an affair baby (The dates on the paperwork specify conception and it lines up with when Isaiah was 18months old), nobody would really care that much nor judge if it had been owned up to or acknowledged in any way, as compared with the "I'm just a good man who did the right thing and married my baby mama", it's dishonest as a lying by omission is lying. A lot of things make a lot more sense in this context, it's just so sad and pathetic he/they have been doing these RolePlay's for so long.
the public court records I saw only have the child support back dated to Feb 2013. From my understanding it didn’t happen when isiah was a toddler in 2003 but rather when Isiah was 11 and Abby was around 7 which is when they were going through the legal stuff with the school district. Correct me if I’m wrong but support was put in place in 2013 and re-assessed last month Dec 2019, which means the third child is about to turn 7.

Glowfish

So do we care if they admit about the love child? I just care that he pays to support the kid.

• Sick

jadedandcaffeinated

I think this partly goes along with the fact that Asa has two brothers and a sister that he almost never talks about. He's mentioned them once, MAYBE twice but mostly doesn't say a word about them. It's like they don't exist. Maybe they want their privacy (I know I wouldn't want to be publicly associated with Asa and have his nosey viewers digging into my life). Maybe they've had a falling out and they don't speak to each other. It just seems weird that he pretty much acts like he's an only child.

***There might only be one brother but I feel like I've read somewhere that he has two brothers.
I heard a while back that his sister is gay and that was a source of tension/falling out. I think it was on another forum similar to this so I don't have the details.

I'm also willing to bet there might be some odd financial things at play with his family. With Abbie and how absolutely poor they used to be I'm sure they asked for money or were offered some kind of assistance by family at some point in their old lives. Now that they're richy rich and living the high life, it might make things weird.

Last edited:

Glowfish

Lauren was kinda vicious about Ella in her vlog. Priscilla must be rubbing off. John is so much better than Asa. I disagree with his choice about quitting his job, but I’m convinced he’s going back.

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
Did they really hand out bags? We never actually saw them do it. Easy to say.
Very true but they said they did, they did get at least very close to the camp area. They had all the bags and then did a “hour later” type video start back, saying the bags went super quick.

Vicxen

The term "autistics" is NEVER to be used!!! It is placing a person's disability before themselves...
Hey, another parent here. I‘m actually with Asa on this one. Many adults on the spectrum prefer ‘autistic’ while parents tend to prefer ‘with autism’. Here is a link that explains why.

There is a Twitter hashtag ‘ActuallyAutistic’ that is used a lot too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silverlady

I think this partly goes along with the fact that Asa has two brothers and a sister that he almost never talks about. He's mentioned them once, MAYBE twice but mostly doesn't say a word about them. It's like they don't exist. Maybe they want their privacy (I know I wouldn't want to be publicly associated with Asa and have his nosey viewers digging into my life). Maybe they've had a falling out and they don't speak to each other. It just seems weird that he pretty much acts like he's an only child.

***There might only be one brother but I feel like I've read somewhere that he has two brothers.
There are two brothers, one of them a dad, the other mentally disabled.

I don't think the info itself is bad to talk about, but I absolutely agree about not doxxing. I'm curious in theory, but don't want to actually delve into someone's personal life when they don't deserve it.
Once the case number is posted, it is 100% possible to dox the kid. It took me a matter of minutes. Completely out of fucking line. If someone is that clueless about what the implications of posting that screenshot is, they need to stay off the internet.

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
I came across their channel by searching Autism (person reasons for this) and at first, the videos that were highlighted he seemed fairly okay? Or is that me unable to read body language?