Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have tried to DM you but am blocked..

I will say, it does take a little bit of digging to find the exact information. A simple Google search isn't going to work but it doesn't take much...

Also, saying all this, PLEASE, anyone that does come across this information, please do NOT get in the "real" with this information.. I am not going to post it here... Do not seek out the Mom or child.. The child in question could be googled and seems to be living their best life. This child does not need to find out by strangers, that he/she has a father like Asa... I don't know what the child or the Mom knows but neither deserve it coming from a stranger..
I haven't blocked you so maybe the moddies are watching the thread atm. I would never expose just super nosey

Reactions: 4
Why are comments being deleted? People trying to cover it up like he has?
I think someone reported my last post because I did a screenshot of just the letter head but has redacted all the information that could possibly identify the letter... They had my post deleted...

Like I said, no, it isn’t Summer and yes, there is no reason to contact her. I won’t put the information out there (like who it is, neither parent or child), it isn’t my information to put out.. I will say, by the public report, I am astounded it could be found out..

Reactions: 5
I’m still seeing the family court? form in post #421 & #422 when someone replied. And #427.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m still seeing the family court? form in post #421 & #422 when someone replied. And #427.
None of those were mine. My post was about 30 minutes ago and was deleted. I can’t remember the number.. It is fine. It didn’t have anything about anyone other than Asa and I had even redacted some of his information... After further reflection, I was coming to delete it, when it was reported and deleted..

None of those were mine. My post was about 30 minutes ago and was deleted. I can’t remember the number.. It is fine. It didn’t have anything about anyone other than Asa and I had even redacted some of his information... After further reflection, I was coming to delete it, when it was reported and deleted..
Why are people back tracking, it's public records. Helping sweep the family secret under the rug

Why are people back tracking, it's public records. Helping sweep the family secret under the rug
And it isn't going back far, the case isn't anyway. Finding it didn't take detective skill. In the US some counties maintain public court records online. Since they don't guard anything about their lives, there is more than enough information to find this stuff.
The shame isn't that this child exists. That would not be public record. The shame is that A had to be taken to court to support a child. That is.

I must’ve missed it then. I did find it startling that it showed ‘13 & then even Dec ‘19 for $ due? Hope this woman & teen got paid.

Reactions: 2
I must’ve missed it then. I did find it startling that it showed ‘13 & then even Dec ‘19 for $ due? Hope this woman & teen got paid.
Has no excuses with the money they have rolling in nowadays. Would make you sad as the child seeing your step sister get all this extra help and you don't get nada. Could be why Asa has fallen out with his sister?

I am not guarding it..
I will say, I don’t think that it is right that the child’s name is posted online. I think that it was done in an error and that while the parents names are okay, outing a child is completely not right...

I think you meant in public records? Because I didn’t see anyone post a child’s name here. Strange how a “she” was mentioned though. So confused. Anyway, hope Isaiah & also his gf’s use birth control. Things can happen, but yeesh. Seems like narcissism & spreading thy seed tho. lol

Reactions: 6
I'm stocking up on popcorn... this is going to be interesting.

'The chickens are coming home to roost' and 'it will all come out in the wash' is rather fitting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This is truly shocking. I had so much faith in them. Have supported them for over a year. I know we make mistakes when we are young but this really has shaken me to the core.

This is truly shocking. I had so much faith in them. Have supported them for over a year. I know we make mistakes when we are young but this really has shaken me to the core.
I think it's hard for everyone who thought they were decent people to see them for who they really are. I'm still processing and I've had a bad feeling about them for a long time. In the end, the worst thing they're doing is hurting Abbie.

Reactions: 7
Hey, another parent here. I‘m actually with Asa on this one. Many adults on the spectrum prefer ‘autistic’ while parents tend to prefer ‘with autism’. Here is a link that explains why.

There is a Twitter hashtag ‘ActuallyAutistic’ that is used a lot too.
I think the issue is using "Autistic" as a descriptor (fine) vs "Autistics" as objects (not okay)

Saying "This is a school for autistic children" is fine but "This is a school for autistics" sounds pretty gross.

Saw this in the comments on the vlog
It's got to majorly sting for Priss IF he has another daughter who is neurotypical. You know that's what she wants more than anything.

Reactions: 6
I see one of my comments on the screenshot. 🙈 I hope the news spreads quickly. Would love to see a reaction from him about it. They’re so fake.

• Heart
I see one of my comments on the screenshot. 🙈 I hope the news spreads quickly. Would love to see a reaction from him about it. They’re so fake.
I’m surprised it hasn’t been deleted yet. I think he is going to have to comment. Mr perfect

Love the comment by the naive woman that it could be someone else with the same name. Like there are that many people named Asa Maass living in Duval county at one of his former addresses. The koolaid must be strong stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Love the comment by the naive woman that it could be someone else with the same name. Like there are that many people named Asa Maass living in Duval county at one of his former addresses. The koolaid must be strong stuff.
I've literally never hear the last name "Maass" before them and Asa isn't the most popular name either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.