Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lovesis

VIP Member
Oh great... P bragging that her tic too went "viral" .. ugh

Also.. they sure like to stretch their luck with Abbie.. sitting in the very front row of a live show.. imagine if she had a meltdown.. they would have never gotten her out of it.... wonder if that would teach Asa a lesson? I guess the blow out she had on that snorkeling boat didn't teach him anything.
Have you guys noticed that Abbie looks like a straight-up mess lately? She seems so disheveled and crazy-eyed too.
I wonder what’s going on with Abbie. She doesn’t seem interested in many things. She also seems restless, she wanders around the house constantly. I wonder how they even got her to sit through that mermaid show. Even when the shows announcer said,
“For your safety, we asked that you please stay seated for the remainder of the show”,Isaiah responds sarcastically “That’s her, stay seated Abbie”. Lol

Reactions: 2

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
They probably feed the dog awful food. Not to mention his type of hair should not be cut like they continue to get him shaved. That’s probably contributing to his itchy skin. Maybe invest in a good dog food, see the vet to look into allergies, maybe they should make sure he doesn’t have fleas, brush him regularly, give him an appropriate bath without scented products, etc. there’s a million things to do before subjecting a dog to a cone because they are itchy, but no they are too damn lazy and they just don’t care.

As far as him being a service dog, they basically have said all they did was tether him to Abby so she couldn’t run away. That’s sooo unsafe for both her and the dog.
Exactly... A lot of pet groomers don't know about skin care, they just cut and bathe.. I don't know if FL requires them to be licensed but in our state, they aren't and you have to be careful who you take them to because they can cause way more harm than good...
Also, as Abbie was young, he was also to be a stability dog. I know he was also a tether but gosh, it goes to show that whatever nonprofit they used, shouldn't be training service dogs for Autism kids. Anyone that knows kids, know that they will grow. Service dogs can be in service for 8-10 years (if they don't develop skin or health issues). She would have outgrown Mavericks size in just a year to two, due to her pulling and running... Maverick would never have been able to anchor her. In which, if you see teams, they usually are tri-anchored, Maverick would should have first been tied to Abbie and one of the parents (whoever Maverick did training with, with the trainer) and that should have been done for while, before just having Maverick tied to her but yes, it can be dangerous, especially as Abbie got older and they never engaged her much with Maverick..

Cbj

Funny, if they wanted to they would keep track of it. It is not important to them, so they don't give a shit. Do you ever see PIGcilla lose her cherished phone? NOPE... You ever hear ASSa complain he misplaced his all-mighty camera? NOPE again. The device does not matter to them, in fact, it may irritate them as someone mentioned (hearing PRETZEL, GOLF CART, BATHROOM, BREAK, NATURE VALLEY BAR, etc. incessantly) so it is not of importance to keep track of - neither its location or keeping it charged/ready to use.
I guess they all have to get all that Autism Awareness in tonight with P’s TicTok video...
Notice, Abbie is circled in red..

I am so glad to see all the Autism Awareness happening..

BKNM

They feed her sugary snacks, fake sugar snacks (even worse) and fast food constantly. They're obese so they're not making good choices imagine off camera what they're feeding their kids if we see them eating the cheapest most processed foods. Gas station chips, really? Trailer park Priscilla and her mom's trashy influence with the cheap chips and Little Debbie's we see her sending home with Abbie.

It's a form of child abuse to overfeed a child who cannot make healthy choices on their own. They're setting them up for a lifetime of emotional and health problems for society, healthcare and taxpayers.

Oh and why is the entire family so gross sharing drinks and food? I saw Summer in the backseat licking salt off her fingers and then using those same saliva coated fingers to feed Abbie fries. They also eat off each other's forks and etc. It's so gross.

Between the constant nose picking and never washing hands... That house is a germ ground zero.

Last edited:

lovesis

VIP Member
I really don’t see how P wouldn’t have known. When they owned the shop, Asa was in chargeof repairs and P did all the management and bills. He stated before about how he couldn’t manage it all with the office workings. So unless P just wrote him checks, she would have to see the money disappearing...
I didn’t know she handled the finances for that. Well if she did then yes she most likely knows.

Fabmh

The child’s date of birth is listed on the paperwork. It shows the birth year of 4/2004... The child in question turns 16years old this year... The support order started in 2013. It probably took the Mom that long to track him down, since until around that time, Asa left the military and was bouncing around jobs..
thanks for clearing it up! I could not for the life of me find the birthday on the documents and I didn't want misinformation going around. Looks like this was going to bite him in the butt sooner rather than later in that case!

Lumoss

They posted on instagram together, so either they have seen that people know and they are trying to act unbothered or they havent

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
I’m still seeing the family court? form in post #421 & #422 when someone replied. And #427.

Last edited:

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
I must’ve missed it then. I did find it startling that it showed ‘13 & then even Dec ‘19 for $ due? Hope this woman & teen got paid.