Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think their fans understand why taking Abbie to Hockey games and Playlist is an issue.

First. Abbie is not as aware as others with Autism, she can’t really grasp the fun or excitement of some events.

Two. The events seem self absorbed. When they went to Playlist they said they were there to spread awareness. Although that could be true, was that the event to do it? They took Abbie to the night pool party and she was just sitting on the ground and eventually signed “done”.

Here’s the pool party.

And here’s Abbie

Are they going to take Abbie to a bar when she turns 21? Spreading awareness at a nightclub? “Autistic girls first shot of Tequila” then you see 40 year old Asa with a camera in his hand on the dance floor. “Typical young adult”.

Garbage People!
This is exactly why I have already written PlayList and warned them that she needs to be a paid guest, if she is going to be attending. This event is nothing but a lot of self-absorbed teenagers and young adults that could careless about someone with a disability. This is a gathering for these young people to cut loose and have fun. Yes, during the day, there are some meet ups but Abbie doesn’t understand why she is even there. Then come the nightlife, when she probably wanted to sleep but oh no, Dad and Mom drag her outside to a pool party and they are totally ignored for the most part because Abbie totally isn’t having it..
Also, I made sure to include that Summer was a personal assistant to their YT page now and not just Abbie’s caregiver. Just in case they try to use that angle, to get free tickets for her too...
Abbie needs to be able to go out and experience things on her cognitive level and this is no where near what she can cognitively function at. She needs to be engaged and have fun activities like making messes... Also, just about any person with Autism would run from the loud music, strobe lights, and social scene here because it isn’t an enjoyable for almost anyone on the Autism Spectrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do they really need to give someone free admission to get bad press for speaking up if Abbie is screaming, clapping and having blowouts during panel discussions people paid money to hear???

I mean... Talk about inconsiderate.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
😱 Anyone check out the back end of the horse? Y’all, everyone call her a Pig but nope, she showed exactly what she is, a horses tail end..
I dont think I will ever get over seeing that. Pricilla has just gone wild with Tictok videos., and now they both should just take turns being horses ass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Why didn 't they take Abbie to the Wego awards? They claim that the lights and crowd is a sensory overload and she couldn't handle it. The hockey game was worse! They didn't bring her to the Wego awards because it would gave interfered with their moment.

Idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do they really need to give someone free admission to get bad press for speaking up if Abbie is screaming, clapping and having blowouts during panel discussions people paid money to hear???

I mean... Talk about inconsiderate.
Truth!
They also want a sensory room! We just saw in the hockey game video that Abbie ain't into sensory rooms! 🐖cilla even said so!
These people are demanding accommodations for an IDD person to attend an event that in my view, she has no business at.
But, as always anything for the vlog and exploitation under the guise of awareness.
In reality, I believe, it is them wanting to be there, parade Abbie around like a freak on a leash in order to network to find money making opportunities.
Whether that be from getting more subscribers or sponsors.
A random thought:
I also find it very very strange that these grown ass people are hyperfocused on being at events and being involved with things that teenagers and young adults do.

Reactions: 4
Agreed that they do try and insert themselves as much as possible with the younger crowd. It seems like they can’t relate to their age group and their neighborhood get together the other day showed that. Seemed like they were uncomfortable at that gathering. The problem I see is they go to all these events that is too much for Abby because it’s more about them than her. Let’s face it they make more money when she is involved in their videos. This is now their livelihood so doesn’t matter what Abby can take or not take its about the mighty dollar.

• Heart
This is exactly why I have already written PlayList and warned them that she needs to be a paid guest, if she is going to be attending. This event is nothing but a lot of self-absorbed teenagers and young adults that could careless about someone with a disability. This is a gathering for these young people to cut loose and have fun. Yes, during the day, there are some meet ups but Abbie doesn’t understand why she is even there. Then come the nightlife, when she probably wanted to sleep but oh no, Dad and Mom drag her outside to a pool party and they are totally ignored for the most part because Abbie totally isn’t having it..
Also, I made sure to include that Summer was a personal assistant to their YT page now and not just Abbie’s caregiver. Just in case they try to use that angle, to get free tickets for her too...
Abbie needs to be able to go out and experience things on her cognitive level and this is no where near what she can cognitively function at. She needs to be engaged and have fun activities like making messes... Also, just about any person with Autism would run from the loud music, strobe lights, and social scene here because it isn’t an enjoyable for almost anyone on the Autism Spectrum.
Even Isaiah didn’t seem to be into that event, he was there to watch Abbie. Priscilla even says next time they will bring a caretaker instead of Isaiah. OK so Isaiah gets to get out of it but Abbie doesn’t. She even bluntly says “We need to do this for our business part, we’ve made a lot of connections”. Then she goes on to talk about how they’re bringing awareness there and how Playlist need to come up with some type of disability pass. Complaining about having to pay for Abbie :rolleyes:.

I believe, it is them wanting to be there, parade Abbie around like a freak on a leash in order to network to find money making opportunities.
Whether that be from getting more subscribers or sponsors.
A random thought:
I also find it very very strange that these grown ass people are hyperfocused on being at events and being involved with things that teenagers and young adults do.
This exactly. In one part of the video someone recognizes Abbie and Priscilla asks them if they want picture with her. Why would she ask them if they want to picture with her if they didn’t ask for one

They took Abbie to a panel and she mostly stimmed and clapped the whole time.

Reactions: 2
It is really sick. They say that they want autism awareness but that could backfire if Abbie kept yelling and hitting me on a plane. She is happy in her house and I would leave her in safe happy place

They really pushed the Autism narrative on the live Facebook stream.
Not once did they acknowledge her IDD.
🐖cilla was almost oscar material when she said:
"Yeah I definitely think that you should respect people's opinions. I don't like when either side is like ugh! that's terrible, you're an awful person, like you (sic) do you. You know what? If you wanna feed your kid organic vegan food then girl go ahead feed them that."
In a whiny voice almost in tears, she says: "If I don't then don't hate me for it."
Assa nodding in agreement the whole time.
More one way street BS.
They both need to stop lying. Because we all know they respond snarky and rude, and delete comments that don't fit their narrative or that don't kiss their asses.
The hypocrisy and arrogance.
The gluttony.
The lies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
decided to just skip through their live stream a bit and just very early on she answers a question about Isaiah going off to school and how they feel...she answers and Asa completely ignores the question to answer one about when Abbie was diagnosed and plug an old video. what the....actual duck? I feel so terrible for how Isaiah has had to grow up in this household. I can't wait for him to get space from his parents.

That family is the worst, but I truly think Isaiah is a lovely young man. I hope he enjoys his life at college.

Reactions: 8
reached the part in the live stream when they are asked about vaccines and...yikes....

That family is the worst, but I truly think Isaiah is a lovely young man. I hope he enjoys his life at college.
apologies for the double post, but I agree. as admirable as it is that he wants go into ABA therapy, I hope he takes the time and opportunity to explore all opportunities available to him to see what he's truly passionate about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He shouldn’t let his sister’s autism consume his life & career. Life is short. Choose an enjoyable & satisfying career. I think once he moves out he’ll be able to think outside the confines...almost 15 yrs of being enslaved to her terrible diagnoses.

Isaiah shouldn't be deciding his career path until he realizes who he is outside of autism.

Also, the efficacy of ABA is murky at best. I'm betting being an ABA therapist will be like being a lobotomist in 20 years. Not a popular choice.

Reactions: 7
Isaiah shouldn't be deciding his career path until he realizes who he is outside of autism.

Also, the efficacy of ABA is murky at best. I'm betting being an ABA therapist will be like being a lobotomist in 20 years. Not a popular choice.
I agree, I wonder if his parents have influence him subconsciously by telling him he will be responsible for her later in life.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
His world will definitely open up. Both of my kids thought they knew for sure what they wanted to be but about two years into college totally changed their majors. He will discover there is more out there and needs to be his decision not his parents.

Imagine being slated in life to have Abby with you. Yelling stims, incontinence, blunted emotions, and all.

Imagine being slated in life to have Abby with you. Yelling stims, incontinence, blunted emotions, and all.
Poor Isaiah.. they shouldn't even be putting him in that situation at all. If the time comes and he is able to care for her and wants to... thats a different story. He shouldn't have to carry that all his life.

There was one VLOG where Asa made a comment about who his wife will be .. and that she had better be ok with Abbie .. or he will have to pick another.. I just think it is unfair to expect him to plan his whole life around Abbie...

and the ABA obsession that he Becca, summer have.. I looked it up and the pay isn't bad..but not that great either.. around 20 - 50,000 for an experienced ABA therapist (US) ... but I'm sure they are not attracted to it for the pay...but still... why do they all want to live their lives for autism.. especially since Abbie more then likely has very little Autism.

I hope Isaiah will be able to get free from that control freak Dad of his.
The control will come from money and constantly being reminded of where it comes from.
Unless he matures ALOT in the next couple of years, gets himself a job and limits his contact with those hambeasts, I don't see him getting free to do whatever he wants.
He's a very good photographer. I wish him only the very best.

Reactions: 3
Isaiah will be fine. He already shows signs of not dealing with their shenanigans. He separates himself from them sometimes. Notice one day he got Starbucks instead of Dunkin(I felt that was a little form of rebellion). He could easily be cashing in on the fame they have but he doesn’t. He seems like the quiet reserved type and eventually as he matures, he will start to see them more for who they are.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.