Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looked like really weak glass that was cut in pieces with pieces of metal for decoration.. a piece of it fell out.. very strange that would be next to the door. They should at least have stronger glass next to the door..where someone can easily break in. I can't believe he would show something like that on the blog and risk their security.. also Abbie could have really cut herself badly when it broke.

Asa's answer was glib and rude.
Asa admitted he had found that piece of glass on the floor before.. Why didn’t you do something then Asa? Come on! Plus, there is lead in the house? Please tell me if you have had the baseboards and rest of the house checked for lead paint? It is a growing concern for children on the Autism Spectrum and metal levels (they already find high levels of metals in a lot of kids on the Autism Spectrum) and with her PICA issues.. Sigh...
Again, it goes back to the proverbial “is she really on the Autism Spectrum?” and “how much do they really know about Autism?”

Also, I would not be replacing that with any type of glass. I would have decorative wood paneling made that could be reinforced.. Even plexiglass can have a box cutter cut a hole super quick and punched out. With them telling the world when they will be gone and their security system hooked up wirelessly, I would trust anyone not to do it..

Reactions: 6
Seeing Abbie flail on the couch at 7:52 disturbs me. It's hard to watch.

I agree Asa has been uptight lately. I think putting all his eggs in the YouTuber basket has taken its toll. There's a lot more pressure now to vlog constantly, think about branding, carefully monitor what goes on in the videos, and keep the family and hangers-on in line. I also think it's because Abbie has been acting out more and more. It's obvious she's not getting better. She's not learning more. She will never be remotely independent!

Reactions: 9
Yesterday they talked about going to Playlist Live. I don't even know why they would subject Abbie to a place like this.

"Playlist Live Orlando

Playlist Live is a three-day festival, concert and conference rolled into one. It’s the place where creators, their biggest supporters, professionals and brands come together to celebrate online video, social media and the communities around them.

Playlist Live consists of a variety of music performances, panels, meet & greets, Q&As, workshops, premieres, brand activations, games, pool parties, fireworks and more."

Why can't Asa just take Summer and Becca........his little content creators. Abbie will have no idea what shes doing there.

Another example of why Asa and even Priscilla need to grow up. Look at the event, it is mostly young adults and teens attending.

Yes the Playlist live event seems like a disaster waiting to happen if Abby attends. Poor girl, appears this type of thing would stress her out big time. The plexiglass issue at the front door needs to be addressed with safety in mind. Reminds me of the lights they had to string over the pool. Major safety issue, not sure why they don’t see that if it falls in everyone gets electrocuted. Some people have no common sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yesterday they talked about going to Playlist Live. I don't even know why they would subject Abbie to a place like this.

"Playlist Live Orlando

Playlist Live is a three-day festival, concert and conference rolled into one. It’s the place where creators, their biggest supporters, professionals and brands come together to celebrate online video, social media and the communities around them.

Playlist Live consists of a variety of music performances, panels, meet & greets, Q&As, workshops, premieres, brand activations, games, pool parties, fireworks and more."

Why can't Asa just take Summer and Becca........his little content creators. Abbie will have no idea what shes doing there.

Another example of why Asa and even Priscilla need to grow up. Look at the event, it is mostly young adults and teens attending.
Playlist Live was a disaster last year when they took Abbie there and Isaiah was in charge of her.

Reactions: 9
The last blog they were begging people to tweet Playlist Live so they could scam them and get a free pass for Abbie. Every person who goes should pay. The venue, food, everything and entertainment costs money but they want to use the disability card and bring someone who doesn't even want to go or comprehend anything to attend for free and take a spot.

Scammy garbage pigs.

Also, why is he so creepy zooming into his teen's butt multiple times with close ups of her pull up diaper bulging out of her waaaay too tight lycra leggings??!!! Privacy, much???

Last edited:
  • Heart
The last blog they were begging people to tweet Playlist Live so they could scam them and get a free pass for Abbie. Every person who goes should pay. The venue, food, everything and entertainment costs money but they want to use the disability card and bring someone who doesn't even want to go or comprehend anything to attend for free and take a spot.

Scammy garbage pigs.
Yup. It's a one way street and she wants her cake and eat it too. Typical 🐖 mentally.
She doesn't wanna pay because she knows damn well Abbie will have zero comprehension about what's going on therefore admission should be free. Like for babies.
On the other hand she wants to refer to Abbie as 14 and drill into people's heads abbie is a teenager. Except when money is involved.
#garbagepeople

Reactions: 4
It’s basically a (not stained) glass piece at their door. Stained glass is held together w/ (I believe) lead strips that are then soddered (melted) at the joints. A family member of mine used to make stained glass creations. His response was rude as usual. Anyone could break the glass at their side door & grab his cameras that he flaunted in that tall cabinet near the door in their laundry area. They’d be far away before the police would arrive. He’s such a DORK!

Reactions: 5
It’s basically a (not stained) glass piece at their door. Stained glass is held together w/ (I believe) lead strips that are then soddered (melted) at the joints. A family member of mine used to make stained glass creations. His response was rude as usual. Anyone could break the glass at their side door & grab his cameras that he flaunted in that tall cabinet near the door in their laundry area. They’d be far away before the police would arrive. He’s such a DORK!
No one would steal Priscilla's junky gaudy football earrings! Ha ha. She has zero jewelry anyway, it's all dollar store stuff so nothing to worry about. Trashy people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course.. he addresses comments about the hockey game. and..He picks a response from someone with HIGH FUNCTIONING.. AUTISM...about how she feels about going to such events.. and he wants to equate that to Abbie.. and that he needs to keep taking her...since she also has sensory issues even at the grandparents house. Asa doesn't take into consideration that Abbie is far far from this High functioning girl .. with autism,.. she has profound IDD.

Thats not to say dont take her anywhere.. but places like hockey games where she is not even aware of where she is .. why put her through that? I can see taking her to the park.. or grandma's house.. or the petting zoo.. etc. But why in the world would you want to place her in these risky environments.. Remember what happened on the snorkeling boat where she had a "blow out". .. and everyone had to experience that?

• Heart
Yup. It's a one way street and she wants her cake and eat it too. Typical 🐖 mentally.
She doesn't wanna pay because she knows damn well Abbie will have zero comprehension about what's going on therefore admission should be free. Like for babies.
On the other hand she wants to refer to Abbie as 14 and drill into people's heads abbie is a teenager. Except when money is involved.
#garbagepeople
Yes!!! She wants "all the things" for nothing. With that weight loss surgery, her neck pillow / neck tire is growing huge again. Will that never go away? It's like a flesh boa constrictor of fat where her neck should be. So gross.

• Heart
  • Haha
They feed her sugary snacks, fake sugar snacks (even worse) and fast food constantly. They're obese so they're not making good choices imagine off camera what they're feeding their kids if we see them eating the cheapest most processed foods. Gas station chips, really? Trailer park Priscilla and her mom's trashy influence with the cheap chips and Little Debbie's we see her sending home with Abbie.

It's a form of child abuse to overfeed a child who cannot make healthy choices on their own. They're setting them up for a lifetime of emotional and health problems for society, healthcare and taxpayers.

Oh and why is the entire family so gross sharing drinks and food? I saw Summer in the backseat licking salt off her fingers and then using those same saliva coated fingers to feed Abbie fries. They also eat off each other's forks and etc. It's so gross.

Between the constant nose picking and never washing hands... That house is a germ ground zero.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If you are interested in helping to stop the freebies happen, please go herehttps://new.playlist-live.com/contact/, scroll down and send PlayList a message about this family..
Also, I totally wouldn’t put it pass them to try and get Summer a respite/caregiver pass, even though she would be going as a “personal assistant” to the page..

• Heart
Just an observation, but the way she runs around and flings herself around is scary with a two story house. When she ran up the stairs it would be so easy for her to throw herself right over the railing. Makes me nervous for her.

Just an observation, but the way she runs around and flings herself around is scary with a two story house. When she ran up the stairs it would be so easy for her to throw herself right over the railing. Makes me nervous for her.
Yes! I have thought the same thing.
Also when she rocks back and forth standing or sitting throwing her head all over the place!
It's a miracle she hasn't just bashed her head wide open or hurt whoever was close by from those behaviors.
I guess they can't get her to understand she shouldn't do that due to her severe IDD. Not autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes! I have thought the same thing.
Also when she rocks back and forth standing or sitting throwing her head all over the place!
It's a miracle she hasn't just bashed her head wide open or hurt whoever was close by from those behaviors.
I guess they can't get her to understand she shouldn't do that due to her severe IDD. Not autism.
I've wondered if they've even given her some physio therapy or osteopathic treatment just to have a look at her joints, because they do go through a rough time

I don’t think their fans understand why taking Abbie to Hockey games and Playlist is an issue.

First. Abbie is not as aware as others with Autism, she can’t really grasp the fun or excitement of some events.

Two. The events seem self absorbed. When they went to Playlist they said they were there to spread awareness. Although that could be true, was that the event to do it? They took Abbie to the night pool party and she was just sitting on the ground and eventually signed “done”.

Here’s the pool party.

And here’s Abbie

Are they going to take Abbie to a bar when she turns 21? Spreading awareness at a nightclub? “Autistic girls first shot of Tequila” then you see 40 year old Asa with a camera in his hand on the dance floor. “Typical young adult”.

Garbage People!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.