Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ·Cilla was in her glory!!! ASSa ā€œThat was cool, huh babe?ā€. šŸ·Cilla ā€œlike, oh my gosh, I was meant for this. We are going to throw a party hereā€. Yeah šŸ·Cilla, Iā€™m sure you new neighborhood friends would love to learn how to cripwalk for TikTok. Maybe the neighbors need to know about some tattle life but Iā€™m sure they already do. If these dweebs donā€™t already know, most neighbors check their new neighbors out. Now it seems, they have moved to a more well to do neighborhood, most of those ladies probably do not work and loooove to gossip. A simple google search and there is tattle life. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Plus these two give an inside glimpse into their twisted world and then you have šŸ·Cilla tiktoking in her oversized pajamas šŸ˜³. Then letā€™s show the broken, flimsy window after telling all 400,000 subscribers we are going away this weekend and they will be away at some playlist conference at the end of February. Alarm or no alarm, thatā€™s a safety breach right there. Everyday I wish they would prove me wrong, each day it gets worse and worse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Cilla, Iā€™m sure you new neighborhood friends would love to learn how to cripwalk for TikTok.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Iā€™m sure they would be mortified. They arenā€™t being themselves, why would you need to dress up for a neighborhood get together?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just don't see how anyone would want to be a neighbor to these trainwreck garbage people. Fat people with giant camera mic and stands walking around invading the privacy of people walking around, eating, at hockey games... Insane.

They only care about themselves. If they cared about autism, they wouldn't let Abbie scream everywhere she goes. Most autistic people hate loud noises. Do they care? Nope.

They go on cross country flights as Abbie rocks, screams, grabs the head of the person seated in front of her, etc. They have to feed her tiny scooby snacks every few minutes just to keep her from going completely feral. Why subject her and others to that kind of situation???

Let her enjoy home and the small things she can do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hotoghrapher...he mentioned days ago that Becca gets paid respite. I think? he eluded to the fact that Summer is only their PA now. Surprised you missed this. I thought of the mentions here! I think he was standing near their patio & both employed gals on couch when he said it.

Shocked they took her to the hockey game. smh. They make $ on YT views when Abbie is upset, so why not rock the boat? (their mindset) So freaking sad. Maybe he was all about a sneaky sponsored video? Free tickets (iā€™m surrreee), due to the backpack/teen diaper bag complaint last time. This time, a colored band on bag & sensory room to show. Sure smells of a sponsor to me! Did they IG any part of it? Their PR/media team would prob promise free tickets whenever plus $ for showing the sensory room. I have an idea on what their media dept can do.

Prissā€™ comment about Abbie needing a Duncan sign. How about her middle finger so you can place the donut there that will only make her heavier & more unruly?!

This is how many times a year my kids get donuts. ā€˜4ā€™ max.

The ā€œhappy mealā€ was likely another sneaky McDā€™s sponsor, since many YTā€™erā€™s are talking of the tit food place again. Seemed like it was an apology snack, not dinner. Iā€™m sure they all had something. It was definitely an odd mention. And Priss should be showing love w/ healthy food since Abbie eats anything. At least it was a smaller portion. That looked like adult sized med. fries tho!

Again, I donā€™t think they should add in any treats on days she doesnā€™t regulate herself. She just learns itā€™s ok to be difficult. Yes the rink was crazy noisy, etc. And I think by taking 2 cars, sheā€™ll only learn that 1 is an escape. She never really wants to be anywhere. How horribly sad for her.

I couldnā€™t believe how she was pushing Priss out of the way when she was trying to rub her shoulders. I wouldā€™ve (1st off, not had the camera on) taken her food away until she calmed the heck down! She HAS to learn to control herself more when sheā€™s happy. I donā€™t know how, but she couldā€™ve choked & she was 2ā€ away from clocking the side of her momā€™s jaw w/ her head flipping. Summer or Becca might rethink things if they get injured. Maybe Abbie will do her overly happy flip out less with age. I do wonder if thatā€™s why she doesnā€™t want to bounce around in the sensory room. She has the energy level of a lazier teen.
Asaā€™s man breasts are becoming larger than Pricillas. All you could see while he was walking around.

• Haha
How would you like to know that your house was just put on you tube for the 400,000+ subscribers and anyone who comes upon the video to see. Wonder if ASSa got the homeowners permission to use their house in his video, such a fine upstanding citizen and neighbor.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
How would you like to know that your house was just put on you tube for the 400,000+ subscribers and anyone who comes upon the video to see. Wonder if ASSa got the homeowners permission to use their house in his video, such a fine upstanding citizen and neighbor.
Notice he didn't take video while at the party.. they probably asked him to put that big monstrosity camera away. He would have.been lost without having a camera.. I would think.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
PRISCILLA AND ASA PLEASE READ THIS!!! Instead of trying to continually make Abby come into your world why not make an Abby night to spend in hers. Stay home..order take out and gather all her favorite things. Dance, roll a ball around the floor, stack big building blocks. Do Karaoke or play games. Do SIMPLE crafts. Now play with and interact with her. So what if her attention span is short. Take her to a playpark, let her run, kick and throw a ball around. Get a giant inflatable one. Blow bubbles, play in the sand and playground equipment. Have a picnic. Lay on a blanket and look at the clouds. Show her fold out books and read to her. Play music and dance. NOW THAT IS WHAT SHE WOULD LOVE..ANY OR ALL OF IT! DO IT FOR HER!!! STOP trying to continually teach that beautiful girl..let her be the wonderful one of a kind child that she is. God blessed you with her. Give her more than timed breaks on a schedule. Don't let your days get so busy that you miss spending real time with her..not moments. She is here..now. Many of we parents whom have lost children only wish we could put aside things and sit down and play with our children. Dollars won't lean their head on your shoulder and snuggle.AND DON'T FILM ANY OF IT!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
From what šŸ–cilla said the hood is old people, so depending how old, it's possible they can use google. I sure hope they will look them up.
I hope they read our posts but even better see that video with their house in it and hear Assa witch about having to even be there. I mean why take our word for it he's a dick? They can see and hear it themselves!
I bet Assa ate that big ass casserole dish of dip all by himself as he probably loomed by the food the entire time not mingling.
#Gluttonousmanpig
#hessuchapretentiousdick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
PRISCILLA AND ASA PLEASE READ THIS!!! Instead of trying to continually make Abby come into your world why not make an Abby night to spend in hers. Stay home..order take out and gather all her favorite things. Dance, roll a ball around the floor, stack big building blocks. Do Karaoke or play games. Do SIMPLE crafts. Now play with and interact with her. So what if her attention span is short. Take her to a playpark, let her run, kick and throw a ball around. Get a giant inflatable one. Blow bubbles, play in the sand and playground equipment. Have a picnic. Lay on a blanket and look at the clouds. Show her fold out books and read to her. Play music and dance. NOW THAT IS WHAT SHE WOULD LOVE..ANY OR ALL OF IT! DO IT FOR HER!!! STOP trying to continually teach that beautiful girl..let her be the wonderful one of a kind child that she is. God blessed you with her. Give her more than timed breaks on a schedule. Don't let your days get so busy that you miss spending real time with her..not moments. She is here..now. Many of we parents whom have lost children only wish we could put aside things and sit down and play with our children. Dollars won't lean their head on your shoulder and snuggle.AND DON'T FILM ANY OF IT!
I donā€™t think sheā€™s even capable of playing with toys. I used to feel the same way and thought they should do more but I think her concentration is off.

From what šŸ–cilla said the hood is old people, so depending how old, it's possible they can use google. I sure hope they will look them up.
I hope they read our posts but even better see that video with their house in it and hear Assa witch about having to even be there. I mean why take our word for it he's a dick? They can see and hear it themselves!
I bet Assa ate that big ass casserole dish of dip all by himself as he probably loomed by the food the entire time not mingling.
#Gluttonousmanpig
#hessuchapretentiousdick
I think he used taking Abbie to the bathroom as an excuse to not be there. When Abbie and the kids left he seemed unhappy. Hes simply not mature enough to mingle with adults.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I donā€™t think sheā€™s even capable of playing with toys. I used to feel the same way and think they should do more but I think her concentration is off.
Sadly, she's severely IDD. She most likely doesn't even know where she is the majority of the time.
I wish she had parents who would at least try to provide one on one attention like Morningstar described but it's obvious she doesn't.
The best we can be thankful for is the dynamic duo. Two odd college girls who luckily for Abbie are devoting their most fun years of life to being there for Abbie.

Ever since they moved into that house, they have become snobs and self absorbed.
If I hear "all the things" one more time...I'm going to lose it.

• Haha
Plexiglass? Or get rid of the glass period. It's a no brainer.
It looked like really weak glass that was cut in pieces with pieces of metal for decoration.. a piece of it fell out.. very strange that would be next to the door. They should at least have stronger glass next to the door..where someone can easily break in. I can't believe he would show something like that on the blog and risk their security.. also Abbie could have really cut herself badly when it broke.

Asa's answer was glib and rude.

Reactions: 8
Asa has been quite defensive and smug lately. Perhaps we struck a nerve? Maybe he is a bit upset because he is realizing nit everybody is f'ing stupid and sees through the vlog?
Get a grip on reality Asa and P. Your choice was to put your lives on display. With all of the money you're making, there is a consequence. If you can't handle critism and/or opinions, then youtube isn't for you.
Suck it up buttercup!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It looked like really weak glass that was cut in pieces with pieces of metal for decoration.. a piece of it fell out.. very strange that would be next to the door. They should at least have stronger glass next to the door..where someone can easily break in. I can't believe he would show something like that on the blog and risk their security.. also Abbie could have really cut herself badly when it broke.

Asa's answer was glib and rude.
He

He even admitted that he noticed it pushed out before and suspected Abby, I know they donā€™t wonā€™t her to take a lot of meds but she obviously needs them. Jerking her head when she excited, I honestly donā€™t see how she has not broke her neck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.