Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asa and P. want so bad to think of Summer and Becca as their daughters.. or Abbie's best friend... Asa was gushing about how he loved to see summer and Becca walking with Abbie hand in hand.. and at dinner it was P's dream to have her "big family". around her huge table.. seems unnatural that they have this strange relationship with Summer and Becca... wonder how long it will last?

Reactions: 5
Imagine growing up never having a solid night's sleep at home, because of someone who can never love you back.

Asa and P. want so bad to think of Summer and Becca as their daughters.. or Abbie's best friend... Asa was gushing about how he loved to see summer and Becca walking with Abbie hand in hand.. and at dinner it was P's dream to have her "big family". around her huge table.. seems unnatural that they have this strange relationship with Summer and Becca... wonder how long it will last?
Until the incident repeats itself where Summer or Becca neglect her like the former respite worker.

Reactions: 3
If 🐖cilla keeps attempting to do jumping jacks inside that 100 year old house something is going to break! I kept hoping she would fall through the floor!
Her food portions are still man sized and she dollops 2 tablespoons of sour cream on whatever that crap was they were eating.
I noticed their lunch the other day. 2 tacos each. She paid $15,000 for bariatric surgery and only lost 95 lbs. 😆😆😆. I think its less than 95. She looked huge behind the wheel!! Assa is at least 50lbs heavier since they moved.
It was hard to watch the dynamic duo and Assa repeatedly trying to get Abby to cross that wall at the park. She clearly did not want to and she was vocalizing her distress.
Anything for the vlog! Ughhhhh!! Garbage People!!!
The good news is, one of their "dogs" followed their commands to jump over the wall. Good job Maverick!! I bet they wish Abbie listened like you do!
#obesegarbagepeople

Reactions: 6
Everything about today's vlog bugged the tit out of me. Summer's laugh annoys me. Becca is more like a guy. She has zero personality.
P is so fake. When she got flowers from her "girls"...🤢
Of course they love you. You are making them loads of cash with your naive followers you idiot.

That family acts like they are so popular...makes me vomit.

End rant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s up with Asa putting the photographs he took in the Kitchen? Is he into photography too? Isaiah is really into Photography. I just find it rude he would do that if he’s not into photography as much as Isaiah.

Reactions: 4
all this tik tok stuff needs needs needs to stop. it's so attention seeking and I imagine incredibly embarrassing for Isaiah. if Priscilla loves the "work out" that learning the dances gives her, she should go take a zumba class and stop trying to act like she's a teenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
all this tik tok stuff needs needs needs to stop. it's so attention seeking and I imagine incredibly embarrassing for Isaiah. if Priscilla loves the "work out" that learning the dances gives her, she should go take a zumba class and stop trying to act like she's a teenager.
Last year when Isaiah had his glow in the dark party, Priscilla was outside dancing with him and his friends 🤦‍♀️.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
What’s up with Asa putting the photographs he took in the Kitchen? Is he into photography too? Isaiah is really into Photography. I just find it rude he would do that if he’s not into photography as much as Isaiah.
Asa is so jealous of Isaiah that it is horrible. I think that A and P were very young when they had him. Then, it wasn’t much longer that Abbie was born and they both had to grow up way quicker than they wanted. So, now they see what they could have been doing and are trying to live through their teenager and their child’s caregivers.. It is horrible..

Reactions: 7
Last year when Isaiah had his glow in the dark party, Priscilla was outside dancing with him and his friends 🤦‍♀️.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I am SO glad to have not seen this one. As if they don’t put him through enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find Summer pretending to like Abbie really annoying.

She's a severely intellectually disabled girl who is extremely non-communicative. Her emotions are wildly labile and inappropriate. Her biggest interests are eating and ripping up diapers. Summer has taught her to beg for food like a dog when she was eating fries. Summer probably has some scheme in her head to become the first ABA therapist vlogger. Noooooooo thank you.

Reactions: 11
I find Summer pretending to like Abbie really annoying.

She's a severely intellectually disabled girl who is extremely non-communicative. Her emotions are wildly labile and inappropriate. Her biggest interests are eating and ripping up diapers. Summer has taught her to beg for food like a dog when she was eating fries. Summer probably has some scheme in her head to become the first ABA therapist vlogger. Noooooooo thank you.
Just remember, Summer has known them for 8 years. So she was Abbies age when she met Abbie. That’s a lot of brain washing from the Maass family.

Reactions: 8
Does Abbie really get and have ideas?
Did I miss this breakthrough?
Will these garbage people use Abbie anyway possible for a damn dollar?
I dont think Abbie has those kind of ideas anyway.. I'm sure she has no ideas about makeup and pyramid schemes.. really using her for advertising your pyramid scheme? They act like Abbie is there mascot instead of their daughter.

Unfortunately a lot of their naive fans will fall for this.. and probably do buy products because they think it was Abbie's idea.

• Sad
I dont think Abbie has those kind of ideas anyway.. I'm sure she has no ideas about makeup and pyramid schemes.. really using her for advertising your pyramid scheme? They act like Abbie is there mascot instead of their daughter.

Unfortunately a lot of their naive fans will fall for this.. and probably do buy products because they think it was Abbie's idea.
Abbie is simply their cash cow and they exploit her every way possible, in my opinion.

• Sad
Poor Isaiah.. they shouldn't even be putting him in that situation at all. If the time comes and he is able to care for her and wants to... thats a different story. He shouldn't have to carry that all his life.

There was one VLOG where Asa made a comment about who his wife will be .. and that she had better be ok with Abbie .. or he will have to pick another.. I just think it is unfair to expect him to plan his whole life around Abbie...

and the ABA obsession that he Becca, summer have.. I looked it up and the pay isn't bad..but not that great either.. around 20 - 50,000 for an experienced ABA therapist (US) ... but I'm sure they are not attracted to it for the pay...but still... why do they all want to live their lives for autism.. especially since Abbie more then likely has very little Autism.
$20-50K is peanuts in the US!

Does Abbie really get and have ideas?
Did I miss this breakthrough?
Will these garbage people use Abbie anyway possible for a damn dollar?
She is thinking about....bread. (no correlation to bread/money...that was probably just in my head...lol) Basically, she doesn’t look like she’s thinking about anything, sadly.

I should’ve elaborated. With college loans, the fresh out of college goal should probably be more around $40k starting. 20 yrs ago, I made $30k in a data entry job. The last time I made hourly, I made $9.10/hr! lol I’m older. The goal US wide is $15 minimum wage now. It takes 6 figures to have a family in the US now. Disgusting. Many don’t & they get free healthcare, free school lunches, or qualify for food stamps.

Becca is a glorified baby sitter & is now earning meals & coffee. Neither have any incentive to try out different jobs, travel, etc. Sedentary 20’s, no thx. Hope the mASS’ share Abbie’s income.

Isn’t it getting a little strange that Becca hangs around so much? Very true about her being like a guy. 😬

I could about compile an album of her rubbing her nose w/ her palm & then smearing her hair back. I suspect some poor fine motor skills in mama.

trying to add 2 more funny ones

ok only letting me add the 3 for now

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
"Abbie has an idea for you" -- with a photo of Abbie sticking her finger in her mouth and looking completely blank-faced as usual! Why not just post a picture of the dog and say "Maverick has an idea for you"? It ain't much different! Maverick would be a more compliant model, anyway.

I got strong lesbian vibes from Becca but I think she has a boyfriend. She's way less annoying to me than Summer.

• Haha
Comment on Attachment of The Picture Post. I told myself I was going to stop commenting on A&P. But I looked into that innocent, trusting face and when I read the words trying to make money..I cried. Why? Because she is a toddler trapped in a teen aged body and every emotion she has is for sale. She is a precious child of God and I suspect that when He saw this He cried too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.