Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing wrong with Kid Meals but was that her dinner? People say she eats enough but feeding a 14 year old a kids meal from McDonalds for dinner is hardly enough food.

Reactions: 5
Hotoghrapher...he mentioned days ago that Becca gets paid respite. I think? he eluded to the fact that Summer is only their PA now. Surprised you missed this. I thought of the mentions here! I think he was standing near their patio & both employed gals on couch when he said it.

Shocked they took her to the hockey game. smh. They make $ on YT views when Abbie is upset, so why not rock the boat? (their mindset) So freaking sad. Maybe he was all about a sneaky sponsored video? Free tickets (i’m surrreee), due to the backpack/teen diaper bag complaint last time. This time, a colored band on bag & sensory room to show. Sure smells of a sponsor to me! Did they IG any part of it? Their PR/media team would prob promise free tickets whenever plus $ for showing the sensory room. I have an idea on what their media dept can do.

Priss’ comment about Abbie needing a Duncan sign. How about her middle finger so you can place the donut there that will only make her heavier & more unruly?!

This is how many times a year my kids get donuts. ‘4’ max.

The “happy meal” was likely another sneaky McD’s sponsor, since many YT’er’s are talking of the tit food place again. Seemed like it was an apology snack, not dinner. I’m sure they all had something. It was definitely an odd mention. And Priss should be showing love w/ healthy food since Abbie eats anything. At least it was a smaller portion. That looked like adult sized med. fries tho!

Again, I don’t think they should add in any treats on days she doesn’t regulate herself. She just learns it’s ok to be difficult. Yes the rink was crazy noisy, etc. And I think by taking 2 cars, she’ll only learn that 1 is an escape. She never really wants to be anywhere. How horribly sad for her.

I couldn’t believe how she was pushing Priss out of the way when she was trying to rub her shoulders. I would’ve (1st off, not had the camera on) taken her food away until she calmed the heck down! She HAS to learn to control herself more when she’s happy. I don’t know how, but she could’ve choked & she was 2” away from clocking the side of her mom’s jaw w/ her head flipping. Summer or Becca might rethink things if they get injured. Maybe Abbie will do her overly happy flip out less with age. I do wonder if that’s why she doesn’t want to bounce around in the sensory room. She has the energy level of a lazier teen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If they care so much about her getting out, why hasn’t she gone back to the nail shop with Priscilla? Last time we saw, Priscilla and Summer left Abbie behind.

When Abbie didn’t want to play in the sensory room, Priscilla mentions 3 other Autism vloggers and says we won’t see Abbie doing things like their kids because Abbie is a teen now and not interested in those activities.

They call her a typical teenager when she doesn’t show progression, that way they have an excuse for why she doesn’t listen or do certain things.

They know what they are doing, they play their audience well.....(the cult like ones)

Reactions: 3
Seems like a hockey game or any event with a large crowd, extreme noise levels and all the lights would not be in her best interest. This is from the outside looking in but why stress her out when she really isn’t going to get anything out of this type of activity. It’s sad but they should realize by now she has limitations. Why cause her, or themselves the unwanted stress.
All for the cameras. All for $$$

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It really kills Priscilla inside still. She is embarrassed, uncomfortable and upset - it really shows. She resents Abbie and wishes every moment she had a normal (their words) child. But you can't have it both ways. You're making money off your disabled child. Love her at least.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It really kills Priscilla inside still. She is embarrassed, uncomfortable and upset - it really shows. She resents Abbie and wishes every moment she had a normal (their words) child. But you can't have it both ways. You're making money off your disabled child. Love her at least.
Let’s not forget about the dad who probably only talks to her when the camera is rolling.

The vlog of Abbie crying yesterday was so messed up. In the words of Holographer514 GARBAGE PEOPLE!

Reactions: 7
Seems like a hockey game or any event with a large crowd, extreme noise levels and all the lights would not be in her best interest. This is from the outside looking in but why stress her out when she really isn’t going to get anything out of this type of activity. It’s sad but they should realize by now she has limitations. Why cause her, or themselves the unwanted stress.
I think they did it for the views and the hope of sponsors. Definitely money motivated.
🐖cilla stated Abbie deserves to go out or something along those lines in her reply posted here as an attachment. I agree, but that's not the issue. I believe the issue is them dragging her to places where she is fearful for the vlog and for their own enjoyment and fun.
Remember when they took her to the docks and she was struggling just to walk on them? Then within 2 days put her on a cruise ship!! It freaked her out in the beginning.
Who with half a heart and or brain does that to their kid? IDD, ASD or not.
That poor child.

I was a supporter. I paid for a lower tier of Patreon but had been aware I would raise it if I liked what I saw. . I believed in them and their message. Then they moved house ...boy, did they MOVE!!!! .MY mouth was on my chest as I realised virtually everything in the house was brand new ....and the office, well, mega bucks of equipment. Four poster beds, new sofas, just nothing from the old house, all given away to charity I remember......And suddenly I realised this was about big bucks. Suddenly it all felt uncomfortable. Now, I am not jealous, I am doing ok myself. But it feels FA turned into a gross money making machine. I pulled my sub. PDQ. I wasn’t into funding their exorbitant lifestyle. I have no problems with people becoming successful, but it feels they are becoming a bloated caricature of who they started out to be. CN had had enough. Who could blame her. Parents profiting off her hard art work with Abbie. I googled the amount being earned by FA, apart from LimeLife and the merch..... It’s a huge amount monthly and took a drastic leap upwards from the summer of 2019.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is Abbie not interested in sensory toys because she’s 14 or is she not interested in sensory toys because she’s not at the typical level of most children with autism.
I am also so tired of them calling Abbie a teenager. Get real.

I get so sick of them referring to Abbie as a teenager! Shes 2 in her brain. Why are they in such denial??
Assa was not amused that Abbie ruined the fun for everyone and he said it. He's such a dick.
Must be nice having the state Medicaid office pay for 2 respite workers at the same time. Becca said she gets 3 days. I wonder how many Summer gets? Total hours? What is the maximum respite hours you can bill for in a week and for how many respite workers?
It's worth researching.
I really hope the state keeps a close eye on their billing. The opportunity for fraud is certainly there.
I give Assa credit for saying she ruined it for all of the people around Abbie.

Reactions: 6
Why do they call her a teenager when she's picking out baby toys at Walmart for Christmas? She's not a teenager in any way other than how long she's existed on this earth.

She smashes every iPad, picks her nose constantly and shreds/eats/plays with her poop and pull-up diaper.

Does that sound like a "typical teenager?"

They just make up whatever they want to milk for very penny out of their severely IDD daughter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Cilla is aware she doesn't have a bond with Abbie. I remember in the much earlier vlogs her crying saying Abbie hates her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I think they did it for the views and the hope of sponsors. Definitely money motivated.
🐖cilla stated Abbie deserves to go out or something along those lines in her reply posted here as an attachment. I agree, but that's not the issue. I believe the issue is them dragging her to places where she is fearful for the vlog and for their own enjoyment and fun.
I feel sooooo bad for ASSa. Him missing out on all the perceived fans that would be seeking him out for the almighty Fathering Autism knowledge. Fans busting down barriers just to get selfies with him and the 🐷. You could tell he was pissed they had to leave early. Even the narcisstic ASSa admitted in his conversation in the car.

ASSa very own words verbatim
- “its no big deal and it doesn’t matter and stuff, like you know just Abbie’s sensory overload, it does, it is a big deal, it does matter. That’s, that’s crap. I’m lying. It matters you know. Like everybody wanting to enjoy the hockey game, matters. So it does suck. I’d be disingenuous it I said otherwise. Clearly the sensory overload sucks more for Abigail then it does for us to miss a hockey game but (using but negates everything said before it) doesn’t make it not suck for everybody else. I think that’s important to note. It’s not like just missing an event or a hockey game, it’s throwing in the towel, like having to leave. Say, ok can’t do this. Not being able to do something, just in general sucks also”.

Poor, poor Asa. Not poor Abby. Poor Abby that looked more like she was in the throws of a panic attack all because her “parents” want to be at a Autism hockey game they have been promoting for several weeks. That is abuse. Clearly neither have a clue about panic or the associated feelings that come with it. From the looks of others video, that stadium wasn’t full, why not try a more open area. Nope they jam her in section with people all around. I thought this was an Autism event, could they try and get their seats changed. Do these two even have a clue. They are always setting her up to fail, to feed their egos, for video content. What they wanted was for her to stand up and dance around and clap. Maybe even showing her on the Jumbotron. Then the fans would be like, OMG there is Abbie!! Rushing over to see Father Autism, the 🐷 and poor Abbie. Because what teenager doesn’t want attention 🙄. The better parent would have said, you know what I’m going to take her home, you guys can get an Uber home. This isn’t working today. Instead nope, let’s film it, then whine and complain about her “sensory overload” ruining your night, the whole car ride home with her sitting right there. This will be great video content! Showing the real side of how to be a phenomenal Autism parent. The end of the video with ASSa and Isaiah talking about the “fans” says it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@Piggylips you said it!!
I love how you are able to articulate this messed up BS so eloquently.
Once again your words flowed like a mighty river!
Thank you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel sooooo bad for ASSa. Him missing out on all the perceived fans that would be seeking him out for the almighty Fathering Autism knowledge. Fans busting down barriers just to get selfies with him and the 🐷. You could tell he was pissed they had to leave early. Even the narcisstic ASSa admitted in his conversation in the car.

ASSa very own words verbatim
- “its no big deal and it doesn’t matter and stuff, like you know just Abbie’s sensory overload, it does, it is a big deal, it does matter. That’s, that’s crap. I’m lying. It matters you know. Like everybody wanting to enjoy the hockey game, matters. So it does suck. I’d be disingenuous it I said otherwise. Clearly the sensory overload sucks more for Abigail then it does for us to miss a hockey game but (using but negates everything said before it) doesn’t make it not suck for everybody else. I think that’s important to note. It’s not like just missing an event or a hockey game, it’s throwing in the towel, like having to leave. Say, ok can’t do this. Not being able to do something, just in general sucks also”.

Poor, poor Asa. Not poor Abby. Poor Abby that looked more like she was in the throws of a panic attack all because her “parents” want to be at a Autism hockey game they have been promoting for several weeks. That is abuse. Clearly neither have a clue about panic or the associated feelings that come with it. From the looks of others video, that stadium wasn’t full, why not try a more open area. Nope they jam her in section with people all around. I thought this was an Autism event, could they try and get their seats changed. Do these two even have a clue. They are always setting her up to fail, to feed their egos, for video content. What they wanted was for her to stand up and dance around and clap. Maybe even showing her on the Jumbotron. Then the fans would be like, OMG there is Abbie!! Rushing over to see Father Autism, the 🐷 and poor Abbie. Because what teenager doesn’t want attention 🙄. The better parent would have said, you know what I’m going to take her home, you guys can get an Uber home. This isn’t working today. Instead nope, let’s film it, then whine and complain about her “sensory overload” ruining your night, the whole car ride home with her sitting right there. This will be great video content! Showing the real side of how to be a phenomenal Autism parent. The end of the video with ASSa and Isaiah talking about the “fans” says it all.
They want to be the face of autism. Great leaders who paved the way for autism awareness. They live through Abbie.

Reactions: 3
Look closely 👀 😂
Lol. Imagine if Abbie had a meltdown and was shown up on the big screen. I can't believe they would take her in that extreme environment with large crowds, bright lights , high ceilings, hard to make a quick exit.. they are always pushing their luck with her. Remember the cruise when Abbie had a "blow out" on the snorkeling boat (possibly the same day as Asa's sexy pic above).. what if that happened sometime when they were in an enclosed area and they couldn't leave (like on the plane)? What if Abbie started screaming and interrupted the whole game?

Also.. if going to a hockey game causes her such anxiety.. why take her? I think she would be just as happy at home. Asa can't get it through his thick head that most likely Abbie does not really enjoy typical things like going to a hockey game. Even eating out.. does she really enjoy that? I know she likes to eat ..but would get just as much eating enjoyment at home.

Reactions: 5
Asa shows typical signs of a narcissist. They don't like to be around people if they can't be the center of attention. I bet it hurt him to go to that neighborhood party and no one noticed them or knew who they were. He said its always awkward explaining what they do for jobs. Why is that? If you're proud of your job own up to it.

Priscilla wants to be a housewife that throws expensive parties who is a socialite, while Asa wants to sit and record Abbie all day while talking about himself and believing his own hype. I think Asa is an immature man child and if he can't have all the attention, hes just not interested in some things.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.