Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they at least buy her a cup of coffee.
I wonder if any fans going to meetups and are disappointed with the reality? I noticed the last meetup Abbie looked miserable, Isaiah and summer. Left and sat in the car as soon as they could.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if any fans going to meetups and are disappointed with the reality? I noticed the last meetup Abbie looked miserable, Isaiah and summer. Left and sat in the car as soon as they could.
It has to be confusing for Abbie. Hugging strangers, etc.

Reactions: 5
does anyone think they bothered to check with this dunkin' location to make sure they're okay to have a huge meet-up there? I looked it up and it's just in a strip mall. the employees at these places must love having a ton of people taking up space in their shop, their parking lot, etc., and probably only buying a dozen coffees between them all.....

Reactions: 10
does anyone think they bothered to check with this dunkin' location to make sure they're okay to have a huge meet-up there? I looked it up and it's just in a strip mall. the employees at these places must love having a ton of people taking up space in their shop, their parking lot, etc., and probably only buying a dozen coffees between them all.....
It was in a Walmart and the Dunkin area looked really small. I doubt they reached out or if they did they didn't say how large the group was going to be. I'm sure the store wasn't thrilled, but what are they going to do, confront a guy filming?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone get a vibe from Lauren like she is flirting with Asa?
He even slipped & referenced a beautiful shot w/ Lauren in it w/ the lights & then Priss seemed like an after thought to get her “IG” pic. lmao.

Also, i read this....”and the maass pair” in a post above & my mind automatically read: “and the maass air pollution.” 🤓

Oh look at them with their Apple Watches. Living the high life. Can keep up with their fancy electronics, but can’t keep up with Abbies IPad.
No offense to thick wristed ppl out there, but can’t she get a larger watch band? It always looks like it’s hanging on for dear life! 🤣

Oops...new thread needed after 1,000 comments. Here’s that title again. Not sure who came up w/ it. 🙂

Fathering Autism #3 - 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

ok i did it! yay! new thread is up! 😚

hope this works:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Let's let the franchise owner know what's headed their way!!

Let's let the franchise owner know what's headed their way!!
I’m sure he called. It’s a donut & coffee shop. They want the business. Isaiah has all of a sudden lately been talking it up & begging for DnD to sponsor them. Almost like they’ve already gotten some sort of sponsorship or rights to affiliate codes & he just can’t keep his mouth shut? Who knows. Why would DnD need to sponsor anyone? It’s one of those brands that hardly needs to advertise. And what does their coffee & donuts have anything to do w/ an overweight family (wait, I take that back...haha) w/ an IDD teen? They’ve already received logo gear freebies & gift cards. Being they are going twice a day ($50/day habit?) they must be getting kickbacks. Meanwhile, ppl who can’t afford a coffee treat never get to go or ppl who have worked their 2+ jobs to pay for their coffee are essentially footing the bill for this gluttonous family.

oh no! wrong thread! lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.