Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Massive elephant in the room tonight. Also the comments were just a sickly love fest. I suppose he will ignore all the questions that have been asked and carry on counting his money.
Hope abi hadn’t had her fingers up her nose before touching those cookies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Massive elephant in the room tonight. Also the comments were just a sickly love fest. I suppose he will ignore all the questions that have been asked and carry on counting his money.
Hope abi hadn’t had her fingers up her nose before touching those cookies
Fingers in her nose and other places. She doesn't really wash her hands either. I noticed that Summer was teaching her the helpful skill of turning the oven on.. seems like they would not want to show her that. She may think turning the oven on will end up with cookies?

Cant stand to read their comments.. what is wrong with those people?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can tell they are in a heightened state of being defensive. They have demeaningly replied to several comments questioning them on several different things. Misplaced anger much? Rarely do they reply but that last two days they are on the defensive. I hope they spend as much time as they can scrutinizing every comment while avoiding the elephant in the room. I have my popcorn ready for the “I made a mistake, poor me, narcissist video🙄” Do ya”ll ever look at some of these people’s profile pics that stand in their defense? By all means I am far from a beauty queen....but seriously wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can tell they are in a heightened state of being defensive. They have demeaningly replied to several comments questioning them on several different things. Misplaced anger much? Rarely do they reply but that last two days they are on the defensive. I hope they spend as much time as they can scrutinizing every comment while avoiding the elephant in the room. I have my popcorn ready for the “I made a mistake, poor me, narcissist video🙄” Do ya”ll ever look at some of these people’s profile pics that stand in their defense? By all means I am far from a beauty queen....but seriously wtf.
FB_IMG_1579547317184.jpg

Take a gander at some of the fan club!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That meet up was in Citrus County. The place South Park called Circus County.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone needs to tell asa that skinny jeans aren’t attractive on a man that has a gut as big as his. He tries so hard to be cool. And it’s so obvious that he’s trying so hard. He will never be cool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone needs to tell asa that skinny jeans aren’t attractive on a man that has a gut as big as his. He tries so hard to be cool. And it’s so obvious that he’s trying so hard. He will never be cool.
Come on, he has those awesome sunglasses. Those are way cool.
(Dang, I just really looked, and he has really put a few pounds on....)

Reactions: 5
But don’t forget...he would never qualify for weight loss surgery!!!!!! I guess he’s in denial about his weight just as much as he is about Abby being independent

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, not every person who is staring is judging her for being autistic. An almost adult sized person is screaming and grunting.... people are going to keep an eye out to make sure she's okay. It doesn't mean they don't "accept" autism.

If you're going to take someone with autism and extreme stimming behaviors out somewhere that is potentially triggering to them, you owe it to the autistic person to make the experience as smooth as possible. Both parents focused, wait staff aware of what's happening, placed somewhere that is somewhat quiet or close to an exit. It's disrespectful to shove a camera in Abbie's face while she's already in a stressful environment that she DID NOT CHOOSE TO BE IN. When the camera is out it means that you're #1 priority is filming, not making it a pleasant experience for her. They need to put the cameras down. live in the moment. and actually FOCUS on their daughter and what she needs instead of scolding her and trying to get content.
Not every one with a special needs child could afford to travel as much as this family. Rent a nice beach front house in Florida and enjoy time in a peaceful environment that is good for Abbie and not a terrible experience for people around this family with a screaming child and a guy with a bunch of cameras. It is almost as if A is challenging people not to stare.

Reactions: 9
Not every one with a special needs child could afford to travel as much as this family. Rent a nice beach front house in Florida and enjoy time in a peaceful environment that is good for Abbie and not a terrible experience for people around this family with a screaming child and a guy with a bunch of cameras. It is almost as if A is challenging people not to stare.
Oh he WANTS people to stare so he can "educate" them aka give them a long-ass lecture that isn't helpful and nobody wants to hear

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He is a mechanic with an autistic daughter. He is smart enough to have brought awareness to many that have no connection autism. I think it truly started out as a passion and then they became the perfect autism family. I wish them well.

• Haha
Very upsetting if he hasn't been paying his child support payments given the house he lives in. How does Priscilla think that's okay? It's one thing to cheat and father a child from it, but it's another thing to refuse child support payments

Very upsetting if he hasn't been paying his child support payments given the house he lives in. How does Priscilla think that's okay? It's one thing to cheat and father a child from it, but it's another thing to refuse child support payments
If you look at the court records, he appears to be paying them now. In all fairness, they may have had a few lean years before the vlog took off and he just couldn't manage to make the child support payments. I think he said in a vlog that the shop was bringing about 60,000 or something in that range. That really isn't much for a family of four. Especially when you consider that P was working there with him. It isn't like they were living in poverty, but rent in Florida, two kids, one of them with special needs and then the usual crap life can throw at you.
That sounds like I'm defending him. I'm not. The court records don't tell us how behind he was, if he was making partial payments, or how long he wasn't paying. What is shady to me were all the "stories" told about why he wasn't driving during that time and how critical he is of others who aren't living up to standards. He is the one who coined the term "garbage person."

• Heart
If you look at the court records, he appears to be paying them now. In all fairness, they may have had a few lean years before the vlog took off and he just couldn't manage to make the child support payments. I think he said in a vlog that the shop was bringing about 60,000 or something in that range. That really isn't much for a family of four. Especially when you consider that P was working there with him. It isn't like they were living in poverty, but rent in Florida, two kids, one of them with special needs and then the usual crap life can throw at you.
That sounds like I'm defending him. I'm not. The court records don't tell us how behind he was, if he was making partial payments, or how long he wasn't paying. What is shady to me were all the "stories" told about why he wasn't driving during that time and how critical he is of others who aren't living up to standards. He is the one who coined the term "garbage person."
yes to all of this. the last court records and the support enforcement were from before youtube and their big boon - there's no reason to suspect that he is behind on any payments currently. there's a lot of shady things happening here and I'm not defending any of his actions, but I don't want false information spread around. it's not even clear why his license was revoked. but yes, it's all the lies and convenient erasure of anything that doesn't fit the image he wants to create that is so disturbing.

Reactions: 6
yes to all of this. the last court records and the support enforcement were from before youtube and their big boon - there's no reason to suspect that he is behind on any payments currently. there's a lot of shady things happening here and I'm not defending any of his actions, but I don't want false information spread around. it's not even clear why his license was revoked. but yes, it's all the lies and convenient erasure of anything that doesn't fit the image he wants to create that is so disturbing.
The reason was being behind in child support. Someone found the citation and did the footwork on that one. There should be a picture of it on this thread a few pages back. Still, it was before the vlog went viral.
I'm actually not in favor of suspending a license because of child support. Garnish wages or do something else. How is someone supposed to earn money to pay back and current child support if they aren't allowed to drive?

Reactions: 2
The reason was being behind in child support. Someone found the citation and did the footwork on that one. There should be a picture of it on this thread a few pages back. Still, it was before the vlog went viral.
I'm actually not in favor of suspending a license because of child support. Garnish wages or do something else. How is someone supposed to earn money to pay back and current child support if they aren't allowed to drive?
I completely agree. I don’t see why they suspend licenses. I know a lot of truck drivers have their license suspended and it IS their jobs. So, now the government just took away their way of earning the money to pay the support order up..
I don’t agree that he should be behind and hope he isn’t because they definitely have money, that could be used to pay that order for support..

I just hope the mom is aware of his newly found YT money and files to amend the amount.
#lol
#fatheringnotsomuch

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.