Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uggh!
Pyramid Scheme in full effect!
That chin though.
When did it become identical to a Witches chin???
that’s probably correct. You don’t have to be good at makeup or sales to join the pyramid scheme..just buy lotsa products and training materials!! I wonder how many of her team (ie crazed fans) Have figured out they are most likely going to waste tons of time just to lose money.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
they say Abby thrives on routine and then says she doesn’t. It’s clear she has a routine though. They do everything they can to throw that off. I don’t get why they take her on so many trips, it has to be confusing.
Asa has actually said that Abbie hates routines and being forced to do the same thing over and over. She constantly tries to throw different things into her way, like refusing to go potty when she gets home (she constantly will put up a wall and disagree). She does take her shoes off but can’t figure out which goes where, when putting them back on. Then, they never use the charts that they even talk about it schedules. I guess when you are that far into IDD, you probably could careless but if she had an idea, she could crave that needing to know what is happening next and preparing for it..

Reactions: 5
Omg making her do these meet ups is so wrong. Complete random strangers. Usually when I see people do meet ups they are sitting behind a table. She's being paraded around to random people. You don’t know where their hands have been. It’s just too weird.

Last edited:
Omg making her do these meet ups is so wrong. Complete random strangers. Usually when I see people do meet ups they are sitting behind a table, in this circumstance she’s just being paraded around to random people. You don’t know where their hands have been. Idk it’s just too weird.
The meet ups and a lack of any effort to guard their address, where they will be vacationing, etc, put her at risk. It puts them all at risk, but she is the only one who doesn't go into it understanding how foolish they're being. And it isn't just for now. If she lives in that house for the rest of her life, there is no way to go back later and protect her. The internet doesn't work that way.

i wish they would pull her hair out of her face or maybe have it cut with bangs. Pricilla is only concerned with her own hair and Abbie just gets whatever kind of style that her dad puts it in. anything.
I just noticed this. Windy day, her hair was flying everywhere. Do they not know what Bobby pins are or do they just not care to comb her hair. Summers hair was slicked back into a ponytail, why wasn’t Abbies?

Reactions: 6
She's got that pointy chin hidden!! 😆
$200,000 in 1.5 years. Wow. Are we supposed to be impressed by this? It's a friggin pyramid scheme ffs. Nothing to be proud of 🐖cilla.!!
How much of her own money that Abbie made her did she use to buy her own products?
It is obvious from the looks of those at the meet up that their demographic lives at or below the poverty level, IMO. So, she's not selling much to them unless its $25.00 increments here and there.
They really should put a damn brush in Abbie's backpack and use it when they are out. Abbie truly looks disheveled like a feral child!
🐖cilla is that mom who dresses to the hilt while her kids look like ragamuffins!
We see where her priorities are. Her phone. Her pyramid scheme. Her tik tok. Her dunkin with extra cream. Her enormous portions of food. Her alcohol. Her enormous friends, the Brazees. Her. Her. Her.
What's lacking, IMO, is her responsibility as a decent caring mother.
She can't dispute the self evident truths.
They are out there.
She can try to hide the truth the same way she hides her newly discovered pointy chin.
But we all know it's there. 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg making her do these meet ups is so wrong. Complete random strangers. Usually when I see people do meet ups they are sitting behind a table. She's being paraded around to random people. You don’t know where their hands have been. It’s just too weird.
They don’t know where HER hands have been.

The face lol

Attachments

• Haha
The red flag that finally woke me up was P's comment about her initial response to her son's anxiety. I don't have the exact quote, but she more or less told him to suck it up and pull up his socks. Kid is a caretaker, goes to an IB school, was applying to college and and and.... Asks for help and gets blown off?
What's lacking, IMO, is her responsibility as a decent caring mother.

• Heart
The red flag that finally woke me up was P's comment about her initial response to her son's anxiety. I don't have the exact quote, but she more or less told him to suck it up and pull up his socks. Kid is a caretaker, goes to an IB school, was applying to college and and and.... Asks for help and gets blown off?
She's such a self centered witch.
Oh but they got him an app for that!
Probably hoping to be sponsored.
I would never trust typing out in a instant message to someone (probably in India), pretending to be a certified counselor, my personal problems.
But these 2 hambeasts who can clearly afford traditional in person counseling get Isaiah a friggin app!
#theysucksobad

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Talking about the sponsered mattress they got in the vlog today...ffs give it up.
Summer's laugh is so annoying and forced.
P's belly is looking floppy again.
Doesn't Isahia have a girlfriend? She is never seen or mentioned anymore. I wonder what she thinks about Summer and Isahai being so "close,"
I really shouldn't watch the vlogs when I'm in a bad mood lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If something as small as chairs at a restaurant cause Abbie to freak out, imagine being paraded around. Forced to hug strangers, and pose for photos with them, then adding in that kick to the face when her parents make her thank the fans that are watching them exploit her. None of these vlogs are autism related, we see Abbie sitting on the couch, Pricilla on the couch. Dunkin’ Donuts everywhere, product endorsements and the parents doing their own thing. I understand we only see 20-30 minutes of their lives, but those minutes should be filled with Abbie. Doing sensory play, cognitive play, artwork, activities developed for autism. The small window into their lives that we do see is concerning and horrible, which is terrifying because it’s edited to leave out what they consider bad. This family is fortunate to have a lot of extra help that most families can’t. Such as caregivers and workers. I know they are entitled to enjoy the things they like, but they need to do that off camera or under a different vlog name. They should save the things they know Abbie would hate for when she can be somewhere else. How have these so called companies, especially the ones directly involving autism not realized this vlog has nothing to do with autism awareness?

Reactions: 10
why are they so surprised that she jumped in the water?? she's been known to jump in the pool with all her clothes on before. why wouldn't she do it when they are all encouraging her to do so??

why are they so surprised that she jumped in the water?? she's been known to jump in the pool with all her clothes on before. why wouldn't she do it when they are all encouraging her to do so??
and they seemed to have no plan on how to get her out of there.. they were lucky to get her up those steps.

Reactions: 7
and they seemed to have no plan on how to get her out of there.. they were lucky to get her up those steps.
yeah if there weren't those steps over to the side what would they have done? she clearly was not going to use that ladder!

I understand we only see 20-30 minutes of their lives, but those minutes should be filled with Abbie. Doing sensory play, cognitive play, artwork, activities developed for autism. The small window into their lives that we do see is concerning and horrible, which is terrifying because it’s edited to leave out what they consider bad.
Exactly. This is the best they can show people?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They told her to jump in that nasty water without a clue how they were going to get her out.
I'm sure that was fun for Abbie. Wet sweat pants, pullups and stinky water! Let's talk about sensory overload a minute shall we?
Just more evidence of their total disregard for Abbie's best interest. Anything for the vlog mentality and their stupidity. IMO.

Talking about the sponsered mattress they got in the vlog today...ffs give it up.
Summer's laugh is so annoying and forced.
P's belly is looking floppy again.
Doesn't Isahia have a girlfriend? She is never seen or mentioned anymore. I wonder what she thinks about Summer and Isahai being so "close,"
I really shouldn't watch the vlogs when I'm in a bad mood lol.
Summer is still really immature. These past few vlogs have shown that.

Yes he does have a gf but most likely she doesn’t want to be in the vlogs. Plus Isaiah is leaving so maybe they broke up. I think it’s best he keeps his personal life off the vlogs.

^ This

They act like they were shocked she did it lol. If you encourage her enough and she sees Summer in the water, of course she’s going to jump in. She looked so confused after.

Reactions: 5
I understand we only see 20-30 minutes of their lives, but those minutes should be filled with Abbie. Doing sensory play, cognitive play, artwork, activities developed for autism. The small window into their lives that we do see is concerning and horrible, which is terrifying because it’s edited to leave out what they consider bad. This family is fortunate to have a lot of extra help that most families can’t.
this is exactly, exactly how I feel. 99% of the time I'm willing to give people a break - we are seeing such a condensed, brief glimpse into their lives, so there has be more going on that we don't see. but in this case, I can't believe that Asa wouldn't film Abbie playing with any sensory toys or other toys that engage her, or doing puzzles or sorting games, or any of the other skills she used to work on in the vlogs. all we see is them having paid respite while they do nothing but sit around on their couch. it just really breaks my heart for Abbie and what level of care she should be getting, considering all the opportunities and help available to them.

• Heart
@lovesis yes she does!!

Also, just because you say someone is friends with someone, it takes 2 people that have cognitive functioning of at least a toddler, to actually be friends and acknowledge that friendship. Summer may be able to say she is friends but Abbie doesn’t even know what that means and we know she doesn’t function to toddler capacity..

Also, Abbie’s parents say that “Abbie likes having Summer as a friend” but I am sorry, the minute that Summer helped Abbie in the bathroom (changing her pull up, wiping her, giving her a bath, etc), is the minute that Summer was no longer considered “Abbie’s friend” but is now her caregiver nor should they encourage their “friendship.” Abbie shouldn’t think that it is okay for any “friend” to help her with those things and if she does, then that is setting Abbie up for possible abuse by caregivers later in life.. This is just my feelings...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.