Fathering Autism #180 Stinky RV, Dimpled Fat Knee, Incontinence Pads~ How Sexxxxyyy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was disgusting.. Pig telling him to get rid of those shrubs... maybe she should get her fat Ass over there and get rid of them if they bother her so much. I will never understand why she has so much control over him..she is the one not pulling her weight.. and wait till the slime income starts dwindling down even more then it is now.
I don’t have their money. I’m in a rental. I just pay a landscaper. I’ve had four shrubs removed in the last 8 months. Three withering. One poisonous. I’m saying if I can afford it, the passenger princess can.

Reactions: 12
They must be really hurting for money if they are cutting their own grass now. And signing pig up with an agent? Do they really think of the two of them she’s the more marketable one? More people would rather watch him with Abby. But they want to watch her meltdowns, her tantrums, all the stuff he shouldn’t show. No one wants to watch 400 lb pigshit stuff herself into too small clothes, apply crappy makeup and get drunk and eat ridiculous amounts of food

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Riddle me this, Batman..... when did the gay pride rainbow replace the puzzle symbol for Autism advocacy 🧐 🧐 🧐

View attachment 3021924
Well that's a subtle nod to shack boi.
---
Most flattering photo of Prisczilla in a long time.

1719581395602.png

"I don't use filters, my fingers are naturally 9 inches long ya'll"

1719581466217.png

Facial droop got you down? Your girl has a pro tip, pull down the other side of your face to match!

1719581558276.png

1719581607213.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hey Piggy, you’re working with Jexy but you ain’t sexy. You chose to represent your personal brand with a sloppy bun, no makeup, no earrings (when we know you have hundreds of pairs), wearing your fiesta rickrack clown costume while making a fatty, salty high calorie dip. You have no sense of staging by placing a white dip in a white bowl and having all your ingredient containers and bags on the counter. Watching you use an electric can opener was pathetic. And of course, you’re unable to include ingredient measurements. You said that was AssA's job. Good luck making this lumpkin a successful multi-brand representative!

View attachment 3021372

Please AssA, don’t include Piggy’s taste testing shots! Jessica’s pigs have more class eating than Big P!

View attachment 3021384View attachment 3021385View attachment 3021386
Her nose is looking weird lately. It's really obvious in the first image here, the one used for the thumbnail. Those filters must be working overtime!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish she did something sooner. Can't imagine the pain she's in.

View attachment 3022542
OMG..it's like something in a horror show..imagine running into her in person. Looks like a rotting piece of flesh on her face..it must be miserable...and painful. How does she even breathe? I would rather have it all removed and work on prosthetics or to rebuild surgically...Why is she selling skin care? What a crazy world..

I think I would wear a mask in pubic at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Slimelife is encouraging this woman to sell skin care, who do you think she appeals to, who is her audience? Are they just exploiting her illness thinking she'll make them money, or are they just turning a blind eye like they they turn a blind eye to Prissass exploiting her child, and scamming her youtube audience?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
More new postings and it just keeps getting more sickening.

Since when is grabbing a feel ok??

View attachment 3021345

I can't tell whether shack boi is the camper or a staff. And man is he ever short.

View attachment 3021344

View attachment 3021347
There certainly seems to be a few faces that come up a lot on the creepyest of camp creepy photos, and it’s the one with the blonde floppy hair. Everyday they post about 50-70 photos and on average I’d say at least 5 or 6 are ‘wtf is going on there?!’, another 5 or 6 are ‘huh? That doesn’t look right’ and another 5 or 6 are ‘hmmm looks a bit dodgy, but could be a logical explanation for’. And that’s just the ones they post, and that’s just the ones they take photos of.
This weeks creepy behaviour seems to be picking up the kids and holding them directly in front of them with their hands on the child’s bum. (The kids are probably only about 5 so don’t think picking them up is completely inappropriate based on age) I’d say if you’re going to pick a child up and hold them, the uncreepy way is on your side/hip and avoiding the child’s bum. Seems the buddies didn’t get that memo.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Slimelife is encouraging this woman to sell skin care, who do you think she appeals to, who is her audience? Are they just exploiting her illness thinking she'll make them money, or are they just turning a blind eye like they they turn a blind eye to Prissass exploiting her child, and scamming her youtube audience?
I think they are just turning a blind eye and getting their money where they can.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Is it the filter or is her nose deformed? One nostril is bigger than the other.
The entire side of her face that has the larger eye and nostril is due to the droop. I would be surprised if she has any feeling on that side of her face. Even her facial folds are droopy on that side. Everything just sags. It wasn't that bad a couple of years ago but it's become worse.
---
He looks beyond ridiculous.

1719614465946.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
As a parent & a cub scout den leader, those camp photos are appalling. I am fresh off scout camp & if any of the staff tried that with one of my kids, hands would be thrown & authorities would be contacted.
Plus, after watching “tell them you love me” on netflix, this looking very similar. 🤢😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
New video
Why in the world would those grifters need a break? They go from one vacation to another...

Also.. who buys that Abbie found that table task on her own and brought it out to work on? I'm sure Asshat sat her up there and bribed her with candy to do it.

Ass said Shak Boi's job is 24/7 at camp Creepy.... that sounds like a real professional situation. What happens when Summer is over? will he still work for Camp Creepy?

Pig is tho ethited Trevor Lawrence from Jaguar's is having a baby... she thinks she knows his wife cause she follows her on instagram.... I would love to give her an actual quiz about football..I bet she doesn't even know that much about it..just likes the idea of being "a fan".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG..it's like something in a horror show..imagine running into her in person. Looks like a rotting piece of flesh on her face..it must be miserable...and painful. How does she even breathe? I would rather have it all removed and work on prosthetics or to rebuild surgically...Why is she selling skin care? What a crazy world..

I don't mean to be nasty but her face is very uncomfortable to look at . I certainly wouldn't be trying to sell make-up, her skin as horrible. She could at least wear some face covering.
---

Sorry just said basically the same thing before reading yours
---
Everything about that Beast is wonky, but I think the filter enhances it even more. Twatty's nostrils don't seem so uneven in this snout shot.

View attachment 3023147
How old is this woman??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12