Fathering Autism #180 Stinky RV, Dimpled Fat Knee, Incontinence Pads~ How Sexxxxyyy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piggy was acting Giddy 🙄 this whole vlog. Probably because she got her office moved and now can camp out downstairs all day now. Ass claiming she's a clothing fashionista who needs to look more professional is absurd. Maybe the tv show My 600 Lb Life called them to be on 😆 🤣 That's more up Piggy's alley.

And Asa definitely set up the table task for her in the kitchen. Pretending she got it out is not believable at all.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Check out the bad photoshop on her face. I guess she's tho "busy" that they're rushing trying to draw shadows on to slim her face down. FAIL.

1719617744250.png
1719617950780.png

1719617921066.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Pig sits like a farmers daughter. Dirty witch.

When Abbie was getting the boxes in from outside, you could see the chair move as Pig was sitting upright and she almost catapulted the cat that was sitting on top of the chair across the room.

Again, pig is either stuffed into the chair or slouched over the counter.

I've also noticed that the vlogs are much longer than before and he is doing more one on one stuff with Abbie. I have a feeling that the court ruling didn't go in his favour and so he now has to pay Abbie to appear on the vlogs.
Everything about that Beast is wonky, but I think the filter enhances it even more. Twatty's nostrils don't seem so uneven in this snout shot.

View attachment 3023147
I think that SL figures viewers see most of the sellers well dressed and put together. And in shape. So they throw a couple sloppy fatties in the ring like Pig to further enhance the "if SHE can do it, so canI" narative.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They need a break from each other ...??
They don't work together..Asa edits her videos and raises Abbie, while Priscilla lives in her pretend life...of being a young, slim, single, jet setting, southern bell free of all responsibilities ..."hoof loose" and fancy free....the only time her fat face isn't in her phone is when it's in the refridgerater...

I noticed she's moving back down into Asa's office? Is it because she can't get up and down the stairs?
I loathe this woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The entire side of her face that has the larger eye and nostril is due to the droop. I would be surprised if she has any feeling on that side of her face. Even her facial folds are droopy on that side. Everything just sags. It wasn't that bad a couple of years ago but it's become worse.
---
He looks beyond ridiculous.

View attachment 3023227
Does he think he is sexy enough to have his own only fans account?🤢🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I guess you can say these are two bumbling idiots who bounce around from one idiotic idea to the next. Now the upstairs office will become the photoshoot room for Priscilla to pose in her new Arula wear and with her new agent, become the next Kardashian. However, I think there is something else afoot with why the agent and Arula are in their orbit. I try and keep up with the financial reports that discuss LimeLife. Not to get into all the details about who owns what but let's just say LimeLife is probably about to go through some things. Below is a clip from a FY24 Annual Results meeting with updates from the CEO and CFO of L'Occitane International S.A. Something tells me they are trying to figure out a way to dump SL. Different options for SL could mean they're figuring out the best way to send Michele and Madison packing. But have no doubt it will be Michele and Madison who make out in whatever deal they cut and the rest of the Huns will be scrambling to find their next MLM to fall in love with.

1719623789991.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I guess you can say these are two bumbling idiots who bounce around from one idiotic idea to the next. Now the upstairs office will become the photoshoot room for Priscilla to pose in her new Arula wear and with her new agent, become the next Kardashian. However, I think there is something else afoot with why the agent and Arula are in their orbit. I try and keep up with the financial reports that discuss LimeLife. Not to get into all the details about who owns what but let's just say LimeLife is probably about to go through some things. Below is a clip from a FY24 Annual Results meeting with updates from the CEO and CFO of L'Occitane International S.A. Something tells me they are trying to figure out a way to dump SL. Different options for SL could mean they're figuring out the best way to send Michele and Madison packing. But have no doubt it will be Michele and Madison who make out in whatever deal they cut and the rest of the Huns will be scrambling to find their next MLM to fall in love with.

View attachment 3023337
Well, after reading that, I think we all know why Twatty's offith was moved back downstairs. That is the home of their new Only Fans studio.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Twatty is really pushing her "awesome autism mom" brand with this. Perhaps Abbie needs the agent, since she's the one who will draw the crowd, not that Beast who birthed her. This is so fake and it disgusts me that she is shamelessly using Abbie.

• Angry
  • Sick
So what exactly happened to Abbie's corner desk? All her table tasks and activities are locked up in the storeroom where the couch is.

They've made it so assesible she can get to it ANYTIME. Unlocking the latch high up the door and all.

This is why she is so understimulated and left to shred paper. What kind of parents are they?!? I'm so mad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Fat duck had her fake smile on while Asswipe talked about being married. She then got passive aggressive and started comparing their clothing to their personalities and Asswipes fake smile disappeared. What’s the betting once that camera went off they had an almighty row or Asswipe went in the huff for hours?
It does amaze me that Fat duck is so full of herself when the reality is she’s a grossly obese, unintelligent, selfish, childish, (who gets excited about a sports player’s wife being pregnant?) lazy woman.
Her latest cooking video consisted of her making a revolting dip using a whole massive tub of cream, packets of seasoning and tins, as well as the usual artery clogging cheese. She then added meat to it all and once again she’d created a dish resembling vomit.
The heavy breathing took over the vlog and if that’s how she is just doing a bit of ‘cooking’, she’s in trouble.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Twatty is really pushing her "awesome autism mom" brand with this. Perhaps Abbie needs the agent, since she's the one who will draw the crowd, not that Beast who birthed her. This is so fake and it disgusts me that she is shamelessly using Abbie.

She doesn't like Abbie she only posted this to make her look like a good mom when she wants nothing to do with her

• Sad
  • Heart

The little things?
You mean like food and booze and anything away from Abbie. Like money 💰 🤑 💸

And oh yeah...dancing around in your pj's with the other heffers

• Haha
Yes, Asa uses a filter when he vlogs. This is what Abbie now looks like not filtered. If you notice they slim Abbie's face down a lot in pics. How sad that they just keep feeding her junk and then slim her down in pictures and vlogs because they know she is too big, but do nothing actually to help her or themselves. Abbie's face is huge, she has skin under her chin, and her stomach is massive now and she can rest her arms on her stomach like Piggy.

Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 9.35.14 AM.png

• Sad
  • Heart
The entire side of her face that has the larger eye and nostril is due to the droop. I would be surprised if she has any feeling on that side of her face. Even her facial folds are droopy on that side. Everything just sags. It wasn't that bad a couple of years ago but it's become worse.
---
He looks beyond ridiculous.

View attachment 3023227
Nice that he protects himself from the sun yet Abbie has nothing. 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 15