Fathering Autism #180 Stinky RV, Dimpled Fat Knee, Incontinence Pads~ How Sexxxxyyy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to google:

1719531981620.png

So if she weighs 400lbs that would make each arm 26lbs. o_O Her poor heart is working triple time to manage her. She's a heart attack or stroke waiting to happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her June goals included 3 PPand🐷 videos. That dip looked disgusting...what other slop will she be throwing together with ranch packets and the can opener?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
For your viewing pleasure…

This is apparently the most flattering posed image of Priscilla they were able to get for the thumbnail.

If I was scrolling through Youtube and saw that thumbnail without knowing anything about these two I'd think it was some sort of joke video. Great job on marketing, Maasses!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
For your viewing pleasure…

This is beyond gross. That "dish," and the frequency with which they consume crap like that, is a glimpse into why they are in the shape they're in. And...listening to P's mike picking up her gasping for air while simply talking...nice move ASS-a. Your fancy equipment is only magnifying her physical disabilities.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh. My. GAWWWWWWD 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 3020721

Here's the agency. One of these things does not look like the others 🐽 🐽
I hope this scammy agency is scamming the tit out of these two scammers. We all know everything the Massholes touch turns to a steaming pile of :poop: anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
More new postings and it just keeps getting more sickening.

Since when is grabbing a feel ok??

1719540312802.png

I can't tell whether shack boi is the camper or a staff. And man is he ever short.

1719540226765.png

1719540953509.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Hey Piggy, you’re working with Jexy but you ain’t sexy. You chose to represent your personal brand with a sloppy bun, no makeup, no earrings (when we know you have hundreds of pairs), wearing your fiesta rickrack clown costume while making a fatty, salty high calorie dip. You have no sense of staging by placing a white dip in a white bowl and having all your ingredient containers and bags on the counter. Watching you use an electric can opener was pathetic. And of course, you’re unable to include ingredient measurements. You said that was AssA's job. Good luck making this lumpkin a successful multi-brand representative!

IMG_8572.jpeg

Please AssA, don’t include Piggy’s taste testing shots! Jessica’s pigs have more class eating than Big P!

IMG_8561.jpeg
IMG_8557.jpeg
IMG_8556.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
She loves to travel? She loves going on slime life trips. She does nothing on those trips other than eat and drink and slime life tit. Other than those trips she’s gone on two cruises and the great rv trips. They do nothing other than find food on those rv trips. I’ll believe you love to travel when you start doing things other than eating and drinking.

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh.Em.Gee.

I just realise Ass was not talking about popcorn-popcorn. See how he tells Abbie "It's YOUR POPCORN". How often is Abbie eating popcorn to warrant a purchase for a mat. And why popcorn. Not cookies or donuts?

It's gross now I realise what Abbie's popcorn-issues are.
1000057207.jpg

1000057208.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is he seriously grabbing that kids breasts?!

As for space boi... now I know why he text his parents to say that he is "right where he wants to be". I bet he is.
Also look how close the kids head is to his crotch.. that seems to be a standard at Camp Creepy.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14