Fathering Autism #180 Stinky RV, Dimpled Fat Knee, Incontinence Pads~ How Sexxxxyyy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We haven't seen any of the first Bloom Chic haul since the first week in the trailer, I give this one until after the 4th of July and then they will be never seen again, other than the flag shirt cause she's tacky like that!

Time to size up 🐷, those shirts in particular were clinging in places you don't want to accentuate.
She couldn't even button up the sleeves on the blouse. I love that she keeps saying that she's a "wedge girlie". That's because they don't make stilettos big enough for her hooves. What I would pay to see her trying to clomp around in a pair of 4" heels 😂

1719702586144.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't wait to watch this tit show!! Here's the link:

After watching this, I feel like she’s definitely doing the weight loss injections. Who thinks skin/ arm reduction surgery is in her near future? She actually mentioned this is one of her insecure areas. 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I would LOVE for someone to ask her to show the tag sizing and see if she will. If it's the sizing she says does that mean that they're not the actual size? I'm tiny and short, and wear a small. However, a lot of times I'm having to get a XXS. Really?!?!? what is an XXS?!? Sizing has gotten insane and every company is so different.
This is the sizing from the Bloomchic website🧐
1719702948582.png

Let's compare it to the standard US size chart🧐

1719703062338.png

1719703308443.png

Bloomchic is definitely doing vanity sizing. I noticed that their smaller sizes have a 2" variation for bust and when it gets to size 14, the variation goes up by 4"🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think I'm gonna puke 🤮
Ass was talking about "backdrops and lighting" for Pig's new so-called job. FFS you might think he was talking about a supermodel....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Yes, it sure looks like she is losing weight😆🤣😂

Eta: take a look at that waist! In her clothing video she refers to one of the dresses as flattering her waist. Only thing is, it was just below the bustline 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I have a feeling that Twatty will be disappointed with her Bloomchic affiliation. She will be getting free clothing, but for how long? Can the humpers afford Slimelife and Bloomchic? She might be eating ( pun intended) into her own grift. There is only so much makeup to be had and the humpers might buy clothing instead of Slimelife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, it sure looks like she is losing weight😆🤣😂

Eta: take a look at that waist! In her clothing video she refers to one of the dresses as flattering her waist. Only thing is, it was just below the bustline 😆
I have no words. This unfiltered shot of her in a bathing suit...no clothes of any sort to hold anything in or hide anything....she us ENORMOUS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I would LOVE for someone to ask her to show the tag sizing and see if she will. If it's the sizing she says does that mean that they're not the actual size? I'm tiny and short, and wear a small. However, a lot of times I'm having to get a XXS. Really?!?!? what is an XXS?!? Sizing has gotten insane and every company is so different.
You notice many of the clothes she wears have elastic under the boobs and then flair out with more material where her gunts and ass are hidden. She rarely wears items that are form fitting. Even the long dresses she wears cover all of her waist down issues. I don't care what she wears, her arms will always be as fat as the tops of her legs. Hard to hide those stumps.
---
After watching this, I feel like she’s definitely doing the weight loss injections. Who thinks skin/ arm reduction surgery is in her near future? She actually mentioned this is one of her insecure areas. 🤔
I know she is using the injections. I'm glad she is because unless you take them forever, you will gain the weight back twice as fast. The shots change your metabolism. But the longer you take them, the more bad side effects she will have. And the less they will work. If having WLS didn't work, I can't see the shots working long term either. She has a food addiction.
---
I think I'm gonna puke 🤮
Ass was talking about "backdrops and lighting" for Pig's new so-called job. FFS you might think he was talking about a supermodel....
In other words, he will be doing even more photo shopping, trimming the fat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So Piggy is strangling AssA on camera because he’s not ”a dog person.” I bet you $$$ that Princess Piggy isn’t the one who is picking up the dog poop! What a biotch! It’s time for you to take a solo vacation, Dude. 😡

IMG_8645.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
She couldn't even button up the sleeves on the blouse. I love that she keeps saying that she's a "wedge girlie". That's because they don't make stilettos big enough for her hooves. What I would pay to see her trying to clomp around in a pair of 4" heels 😂

View attachment 3025059
I see she has her magic tilt-o-mirror once again. She used to love that thing as a real time slimming filter. Too bad reality has to slap her in the fat folds, because it's all a bunch of lying reflection.

1719717978232.png

1719717905261.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the hell is going on with her face? They took away her triple chin and left a turkey wattle.
#nofiltermyass

View attachment 3025802View attachment 3025806
She literally said she was losing weight on the video. That’s fairly bold and different than her usual deflection.

Ozempic neck?

I don’t believe for a second she went in to physically see a doctor, but you can buy it online easily if you’re willing to pay.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Last day of June....after her epic trip to grocery store last night, she was 2 humpers away from meeting her new scammer goal, 1 PP&🐷 video (Ass alluded to a meatball video, maybe that's on today's agenda) and how many Ab cameos can we expect while applying sunscreen by the pool working today......she's gotta enter the month of July on a high before gathering the Lipstick Mamas and her other BFF's in Orlando. Let's see what you've got CillaSuey! Happy Sunday Tattlers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What the hell is going on with her face? They took away her triple chin and left a turkey wattle.
#nofiltermyass

View attachment 3025802View attachment 3025806
You can tell the filter is stretching her head out and it looks misshapen. There is a lot you can do with filters now days.. maybe Asshat will need to get more proficient with them so he can filter his obese wife to look #somewhatinshape. #nobulbousjowls #nowonkyeyes. #size16/18???

As long as that beast is in FA VLOGS...we are going to continue to get glimpses of the real deal tho..she may be fooling some of her humpties with this strategy. I do think filter use is rampant with the scam life huns....

• Heart
Did Fatheringautism1 on Ig get hacked the last time? I'm wondering if he blocked me or the page is really not there.

Reactions: 6