Fathering Autism #180 Stinky RV, Dimpled Fat Knee, Incontinence Pads~ How Sexxxxyyy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Chevrolet car dealership has it for sale. It’s the only truck there with that yellow strip going through it. I don’t know how much Ass paid for this specific truck or what his trade in value was but I guess they fixed the issue so they could sell it for $60,000
wow.. it looks to be around 88,000 new...no way did that truck hold its value.... what is the yellow strip.? It smells like Pee? Will be interesting to see if it actually sells.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
wow.. it looks to be around 88,000 new...no way did that truck hold its value.... what is the yellow strip.? It smells like Pee? Will be interesting to see if it actually sells.
On the outside of the black truck, there is a yellow pinstripe that goes the whole length of the car. Ass’s car had that same stripe as the one in the picture. It’s also funny, on the website, there are only exterior pictures of the truck, all interior photos they have are stick photos for that year and make of truck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh. My. GAWWWWWWD 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

1719514838535.png

Here's the agency. One of these things does not look like the others 🐽 🐽

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She has an agent? Boy these people have their fingers up everybody's assess.
It’s just because she has followers. She is probably paying THEM to grow her bithneth.

IMG_0095.jpeg
IMG_0096.jpeg
IMG_0097.jpeg
IMG_0098.jpeg

---
Such a liar.

IMG_0099.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Where tf do these new customers come from??
Where do any of them come from? The majority of the humpers are not working or if they are, it's at average to low wages and the social security checks of their ID/autistic kids.
The big fat lipstick mommas don't sell products. We have all seen the engagement they get on their social media pages.
How does she manage to make all her money??
I'm just not understanding the MLM math.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

She thinks she's made it big time, doesn't she?

Jexy is a disreputable "agency" that helps secure brand deals/sponsorships (of terrible products) and then takes a big chunk of the earnings as payment. They also encourage their "clients" to collab together. It's said to be a terrible deal for the clients unless they have multiple million legitimate followers - they wind up making very little money from the sponsorships and have to put in significantly more effort working that sponsorship than it's worth.

This is just Atha trying to outsource the work of getting brand deals. Notice we haven't seen any real sponsored vlogs from either of them lately? They've burnt out the easy ones by now and have no idea how to seek out and market themselves to anything better.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Where do any of them come from? The majority of the humpers are not working or if they are, it's at average to low wages and the social security checks of their ID/autistic kids.
The big fat lipstick mommas don't sell products. We have all seen the engagement they get on their social media pages.
I’m not understanding it either. Is Candy buying her products? Or is the garage full of Limelife? Very puzzling.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That is a real gunt scratching question. Her customers would have to each have personal orders in the hundreds of dollars every single month and that is not possible. I wonder if the MLM math is to rob Peter to pay Paul? Is it a marketing ploy of using her as a useful idiot who Slimelife can showcase as "if this spam skinned beast of very limited intelligence can sell all of these products and reap the benefits of cash and travel, so can you" and Slimelife then divvies up the sales of certain producers and allocates the "sales" any which way they please to make her appear to be successful?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
For your viewing pleasure…

She doesn't even season the meat 🥴 That glop was made for 2 1/2 people. Boy Wonder is away at Camp Diddler and we all know that Abbie will get a very limited amount so the rest was gobbled and scarfed down by The Tubbersons. I suppose this vlog answers the question of if Twatty is on Ozempic. Unless she wants to tit herself seven ways to Sunday, there is NO WAY that she is on that jab😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t know if this rude or not but I wouldn’t buy anything from her. I also didn’t know that exploiting your daughter with autism was a talent. That’s the only reason why she has the following that she has it is because she uses Abbie.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
For your viewing pleasure…

I’ve seen baby sick that looks more appetising 🤢🥴🤮 that looks repulsive. So let me get this right it was sour cream, beef, chilis, ranch seasoning and taco seasoning (that alone is an unnecessary combination and a half), course it has to be laden with cheese and then rotela…I’ve never heard of that, is it like salsa so tomatoes. It’s just a lumpy mess!

ironically cilla herself is a lumpy mess 😂🤣

urgh and the heavy breathing 😮💨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18