Fathering Autism #180 Stinky RV, Dimpled Fat Knee, Incontinence Pads~ How Sexxxxyyy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Tuesdays lipshit mama live, Pigcilla was wearing plain gold hoop earrings. She commented that she has never worn plain hoop earrings before. Is it just me, or is piggy wearing the exact hoop earrings in her very first pots pans and Pigcilla video!
Is Twatty reading our comments about her tacky, plastic gas station-truck stop jewelry 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Moving her office upstairs never made sense to me unless she told Ass it would force her to get exercise. If she wanted away from Abbies noise she should have made it the pool shack. It was stupid to take the bedroom space away from GB, cuz let's be honest, we all knew he'd end up back home. Or at least there to visit all the time. Putting him outside was stupid. Although it's true it's probably hell of a lot quieter out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Moving her office upstairs never made sense to me unless she told Ass it would force her to get exercise. If she wanted away from Abbies noise she should have made it the pool shack. It was stupid to take the bedroom space away from GB, cuz let's be honest, we all knew he'd end up back home. Or at least there to visit all the time. Putting him outside was stupid. Although it's true it's probably hell of a lot quieter out there.
I don't think the humpties would watch her lives..well.... the few that do... without the promise of Abbie making an appearance or honking/moaning in the background. I wonder if she lost views with her lives upstairs?

SHAK BOI needs to move out..what is he.. heading towards 25 now? He should be able to afford an apartment with his camp creepy job. If he keeps up his inappropriate touching of campers he may have his housing provided for him for a long time..by the state of Florida.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
My concern is that the campers will think that this behaviour is acceptable and will mimic it when camp is over with the wrong people. How confusing is it to be manhandled and be encouraged to do it in return, for a week, only to go home and find out that it is bad behaviour?
And the campers have the same physical urges as any other person - but don't know what is and isn't appropriate to act on. When pregnancies and STDs start happening, Camp I Am Sleezy will get sued into oblivion

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So…we get treated on the PPP site to a little flirty banter between our porcine parents. Affectionate taps on the butt…. This video should come with a warning

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So…we get treated on the PPP site to a little flirty banter between our porcine parents. Affectionate taps on the butt…. This video should come with a warning
The fact that they must make reels like this and post them shows how fake their relationship is. It must be a lot of work to have to fake happiness and love the way they do. What a sad existence.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I think the reason she's moving back downstairs solely has to do with her mobility on the stairs. It makes no sense otherwise. She had privacy and that whole room created for her SL filming. Thinking back on that view of the walker at her mother's house I wonder if that was hers. Why would Waynie boy need a walker that was all the way away from where he was? It just seemed out of place to me. And that wasn't a hospital issued walker. I've never seen colored walkers issued but maybe things have changed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You can tell how awkward it was for them to be playful like that. The nervous giggling ect. Totally fake. Cringe worthy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
To take a phrase from Asswipe himself...they are garbage people. Living a phoney life, pretending to be people they will never be. How miserable they must feel, every day......I can hear it now.."look you lipstick witch, I'm ready to turn the camera on, don't forget to use your little girl lisp voice, we get more views.".... " don't you tell me what to do little peanut man, don't forget tonight you perform your manly duties or I won't buy you any more MMJ...I'll tell everyone what makes your eyes so shiney and don't forget to buy new batteries for the vibrator"

• Haha
I don't think Abbie needs a bigger room. She never uses it, nor the toys in it. It's like nothing interests her at all. It's quite sad actually. This is going to sound awful but she seems almost "emptier" inside than my cats... one of whom I've taught a few tricks (shake, paw, roll, meow, lay, spin, sit, give a kiss).
Also I'm pretty sure I'm asexual as I've never ever felt anything even when a hormonal teenager so I sometimes struggle with "appropriate" touch (when I'm close to someone I'm very touchy, I didn't get a lot of affection as a kid) but even I can see some of those photos are weird. I do find it weird when people get really serious about something small like holding hands or a quick hug, but I'm probably a bit naive.
When I was little I craved so much attention, I was always wishing I could hug my teachers but I was incredibly shy and anxious, and selective mute for a few years, so I never asked.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't think Abbie needs a bigger room. She never uses it, nor the toys in it. It's like nothing interests her at all. It's quite sad actually. This is going to sound awful but she seems almost "emptier" inside than my cats... one of whom I've taught a few tricks (shake, paw, roll, meow, lay, spin, sit, give a kiss).
Also I'm pretty sure I'm asexual as I've never ever felt anything even when a hormonal teenager so I sometimes struggle with "appropriate" touch (when I'm close to someone I'm very touchy, I didn't get a lot of affection as a kid) but even I can see some of those photos are weird. I do find it weird when people get really serious about something small like holding hands or a quick hug, but I'm probably a bit naive.
When I was little I craved so much attention, I was always wishing I could hug my teachers but I was incredibly shy and anxious, and selective mute for a few years, so I never asked.
You taught your cat tricks?? 😸❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New video
So Ass has to fix the AirBnb water leak.. or fix the damage for the leak..is Pig going to stay with Abbie..alone? Hmm..

Also.. the huge rubber floor mat for the truck.. that they have in all their vehicles..um..no... I do not think it is for popcorn.. I think its for potty accidents.

Edit... further in the VLOG... the airbnb is magically fixed with minimal damage..even tho it was leaking for days... and the neighbor is fixing it.... they are so scammy... I wonder if they made the whole incident up so they can talk about the Airbnb on the VLOG ... it just didn't seem right that Pig would stay home with Abbie.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is how a Southern Belle site everyone. 😂 😂 I find Piggy claiming she is a girly girl and all the other crap she says about being so dainty because she is so manly. She is 100% right about looking like a football player when she wears a t-shirt, and many of her mannerisms are very manly.

Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 6.20.39 PM.png

---
She’s dainty, y’all. 😂

View attachment 3019190
I said the same thing. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart