Fathering Autism #179 Getting Ready to Hit the Road, Abbie, The Sow and The Warty Toad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisping twit is proud that thith ith my offith and thith ith my offith and thith ith my offith. How does "workin' your buthneth" in every possible venue and at all times a healthy business environment? Being a filthy grifter means that you never sleep and never relax. You never know how much you are going to make. There is zero stability and it is not sustainable. Enjoy it while you can Beast, because tick tock Slimelife's time is almost up.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This picture is how the creator of “puddle jumper” toddler swim armfloats was inspired.
Also, a black bra on Abbie. Maybe so the dirt doesn’t show for failure to launder. And little man specifically calls attention to a black bra strap slipping down in case you missed it from his earlier shot taken through a gaping armhole or from it showing through the orange blouse.

And for sure Teacup has transformed to a teapot. Great observation @MizBeaverhausen !
These all class- 3 morbidly obese fatties deserve each other. Feed on each other for self esteem. So disgusting to watch. I can’t believe the amount of food the Pig acquired. And then Ass says they only have one more week with enough food acquisition to feed a normal family for weeks. Interesting he points out that they like to look at the countryside and shop for thnacks when they travel. Clearly in response to comments on their Tattler guiding resource site that noted they never do anything when they travel. It is humorous the number of times tattler comments have shown up as responses on their fvlogs. (FatVlogs)
I find it so weird that he even thought it was appropriate to touch her bra strap like that with her mother sitting right there. It's bleeping weird for a father to be pulling up his disabled adult daughters bra strap.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Lisping twit is proud that thith ith my offith and thith ith my offith and thith ith my offith. How does "workin' your buthneth" in every possible venue and at all times a healthy business environment? Being a filthy grifter means that you never sleep and never relax. You never know how much you are going to make. There is zero stability and it is not sustainable. Enjoy it while you can Beast, because tick tock Slimelife's time is almost up.

Someone who "loveth their job tho much" shouldn't have to continuously remind themselves and others.
I love my job, but I don't think I've ever said it out loud and i especially don't talk about it on vacation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
When they left first I was like they need to Abby out of there from what I seen cared for Abby being there, they could’ve gone and done something fun without her being there not to be mean, but I have a son who has autism and sometimes some vans are not for him and yes, she probably doesn’t want to clean up because they have a maid at home who comes in and cleans the whole house if she was fit she clean her whole house by herself get the feeling that her mother-in-law does not care for her. She even said so making a remark I don’t do flowers gardening because I have nails on. She says lazy as a pig in a sloppy mud. I’m not trying to be mean but I see that she doesn’t even care of her daughter. It’s kind of sad, she’s all about herself. That is why he have to do it all. I think that girl was better off in assistant living but wait. They need her to keep the pig happy. I only watch it to see how bad of a parent they are that poor girl I hope someday somebody sees it and gets a girl help and out of that situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Where is this video? He looks miserable
It is on the PP&P facebook page. Where she also makes him move over because she acknowledges her butt is too big.
He and she constantly interrupt each other as they wax eloquent about the advantages of joining SL. She brags she will be a seven figure earner by next year.
Looks like some viewers have questions! Only then do they talk about the fees.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Doesn't everyone want to a mobile office? When all things are questionable you can always count on knowing when she wrote the text.

#makeitmakesense
#400lbdumbass

1718221696715.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
When tubby was looking at the waddling goat and saying 'are you pregnant, you look pregnant' I swear that goat was looking past him at big P and saying 'is she pregnant as well' 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I find it so weird that he even thought it was appropriate to touch her bra strap like that with her mother sitting right there. It's bleeping weird for a father to be pulling up his disabled adult daughters bra strap.
Especially because Pig said that she told Abbie to pull it up. However, Pig was too busy to put her phone down and pull Abbie's bra strap up after Abbie couldn't;t follow her or Asa's instructions. lazy, witch!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Whale, the Pigs cleaned out the Amish shop!

I'm still recovering from Fat Boy, the travel vlogger, stating a couple of days ago that he has no idea what the city facing him across some unnamed body of water is. What a fat moron!

• Haha
“No claims (which include personal testimonials) as to therapeutic, curative or beneficial properties of any product offered by LimeLife may be made except those contained in official LimeLife Literature. In particular, Beauty Guides may make no claims that LimeLife products are useful in the cure, treatment, diagnosis, mitigation or prevention of any diseases. Such statements can be perceived as medical or drug claims, and they may lack adequate substantiation. Not only are such claims in violation of the Agreement, but they could also violate Local, State, Provincial or Federal Laws and regulations.”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
New video
Tubby doesn't want to disturb the other campers with the hum of the generator but the wheeeeeeehoooo of his Beast is A-OK 😂 😂 Twatty must be reading here, she admitted that she's the one who most resembles a marshmallow😂 She really does nothing with or for Abbie. If this was the Love Boat, Tubby would be Captain Stubing, navigating the travel, Julie McCoy, making sure his passengers are entertained, Doc, making sure that Abbie is cared for, Isaac, tending bar for Twatty and of course, Gopher for taking care of everything else. Considering that he is in charge of every aspect of this trip, I have to say, Tubby seems to be having a much better time than that twit he knocked up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
New video
I can't stand this. Ass keeps chuckling about Big Pig and trying to make it sound like she's so cute about EVERYTHING. I'm throwing up 🤮 She ain't cute. She's a big lumbering dumb hog.
Meanwhile Pig is doing NOTHING. To help or with Abbie. ZERO
I wanted to scream & I hope they both get poison ivy all over their huge white asses

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Tubby doesn't want to disturb the other campers with the hum of the generator but the wheeeeeeehoooo of his Beast is A-OK 😂 😂 Twatty must be reading here, she admitted that she's the one who most resembles a marshmallow😂 She really does nothing with or for Abbie. If this was the Love Boat, Tubby would be Captain Stubing, navigating the travel, Julie McCoy, making sure his passengers are entertained, Doc, making sure that Abbie is cared for, Isaac, tending bar for Twatty and of course, Gopher for taking care of everything else. Considering that he is in charge of every aspect of this trip, I have to say, Tubby seems to be having a much better time than that twit he knocked up.
Of course she resembles a marshmallow. More like the Michelin man…but m’kay.
Her redwoods were astounding in this vlog.

IMG_6540.jpeg
IMG_6541.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
No matter how bad asswipe wishes big p was an awesome mom, no matter how hard he tried to convince us, no matter how many softballs he throws her, she’s still a worthless selfish sow. He’s knows it, hates it but he knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.