Fathering Autism #179 Getting Ready to Hit the Road, Abbie, The Sow and The Warty Toad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stabilizers got damaged? So is this a driver error thing? Considering the dealership couldn’t get the error code to occur, and it only happened before when asshat drove. Now it happened again when asshat was driving? I wouldn’t be surprised if he did something wrong with the tv hookup/pulling and broke his truck. But he would never admit that he did something wrong. It’s 100% going to be either the dealership’s fault or it’s just a “faulty truck”
I wonder if the issue with truck is from either Pig's enormous weight... or Abbie's severe rocking? They seem to have a lot of strange problems with their vehicles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Okay, long story short, they didn't buy a new truck but will be when they get back to Jacksonville. There was an issue with a tunnel which was too low to accomodate their trailer. In the process of turning the truck/trailer around, the stabilizers got damaged and the truck started acting up like it did a few weeks ago. They were a little drunk in this live. Can't say that I blame them 😂

OH MY!
I kind of felt bad for Atha. What a tit show. I cannot imagine dealing with all of that mess and having to rely on the brain dead “Passenger Printheth” for assistance.
She literally gives herself kudos when she successfully backs the truck up 3 ft.
🐽: I’m watching the cameras, don’t take my job.
🤣 Way to go, Pig!
It sounds like she has been playing “I spy a Dunkin’” this entire trip.
My favorite part though..
🐽: What’s that thing over there?
🐳🍆: A power pole.
My take….Never go rv’ing with someone who is unable to identify a power pole.
🐽: Where’s the all inclusive? Who’s getting my bags for me?
That’s yo lyfe, Atha!
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OH MY!
I kind of felt bad for Atha. What a tit show. I cannot imagine dealing with all of that mess and having to rely on the brain dead “Passenger Printheth” for assistance.
She literally gives herself kudos when she successfully backs the truck up 3 ft.
🐽: I’m watching the cameras, don’t take my job.
🤣 Way to go, Pig!
It sounds like she has been playing “I spy a Dunkin’” this entire trip.
My favorite part though..
🐽: What’s that thing over there?
🐳🍆: A power pole.
My take….Never go rv’ing with someone who is unable to identify a power pole.
🐽: Where’s the all inclusive? Who’s getting my bags for me?
That’s yo lyfe, Atha!
🤣
The best part was Abbie's poking, tapping and popcorning 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have we learned a lesson here? 'Don't drink & vlog' If there were ever 2 bigger idiots in the world they shall remain unknown. The Pigasaurus was disgusting as usual, and their little inside joke, pa lease. So she must have to get him drunk to start his poke button. And they gave Abs popcorn to shut her up? This isn't the first time. Didn't he show us a vibrator he bought Lipstick Pig? She must have left it home, maybe Izzy snuck it off to his shak without her knowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where can we watch this live?

I'm in hospital having just had a total knee replacement and I'm one third of Pigs weight. She better watch out because the pain is bad!

• Heart
I happened to catch Abbie's palm. She seems to have a singular palmar crease. I read it's associated with genetic disorders and fetal alcohol syndrome.

1718332847146.png

---
Didn't he show us a vibrator he bought Lipstick Pig? She must have left it home, maybe Izzy snuck it off to his shak without her knowing.
He used it as a freaking microphone. 🤣 🤣 🤣 :LOL: This was also filmed the day of the "boohoo secret daughter video"

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The best part was Abbie's poking, tapping and popcorning 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
They have her situated behind Atha because she was jacking Pig’s tit up, so you know poor Moobs was the one getting poked and tapped incessantly. Then she proceeds to lose her tit in the car dealership parking lot. Quelling that meltdown was likely on Moobs as well. All this going down while Pig is over there chortling “You're tho good at backing that thing up, Atha”!
I would have tossed the popcorn to Abbie, pinched the itty bitty tits off of Pig and went searching for a busy highway to lay down in.
Let’s be honest, the only one backing anything up in the manner they implied in that Live is Izzybelle Maassive.
😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
The stabilizers got damaged? So is this a driver error thing? Considering the dealership couldn’t get the error code to occur, and it only happened before when asshat drove. Now it happened again when asshat was driving? I wouldn’t be surprised if he did something wrong with the tv hookup/pulling and broke his truck. But he would never admit that he did something wrong. It’s 100% going to be either the dealership’s fault or it’s just a “faulty truck”
The hills and valleys of West Virginia can be grueling, especially if you’re pulling an RV full of Big P’s overpacked wardrobe, jams, cheese and pickled okra with a truck that wasn’t beefy enough for the job. He has a tendency to drive hard and fast when towing so that could have been the cause for the truck throwing more codes and shutting down.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All that sexual Innuendo from Priss ! Made Asa blush. She was smashed! It made me wanna 🤢🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Thread suggestion.

Stinky RV, dimpled fat knee, incontinence pads - how sexxxxyyyyy.
Misleading ads would be good for the last 2 words
They were both drunk as hell. Pig kept talking about his backing up skills. She was desperate for the D, she kept pawing at him.
I will admit that was the funniest vlog they have put out in a long time. Almost forgot how much I hated them. Who thinks Pigsfeet got back up into last night?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love all this stress and headache for them. It couldn't have happened to two more deserving sacks of tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The hills and valleys of West Virginia can be grueling, especially if you’re pulling an RV full of Big P’s overpacked wardrobe, jams, cheese and pickled okra with a truck that wasn’t beefy enough for the job. He has a tendency to drive hard and fast when towing so that could have been the cause for the truck throwing more codes and shutting down.

Funny you mentioned that because I was wondering if they were going through WV when that happened. There is a tunnel between PA and WV that we have to drive through every time we go south. Not sure where abouts they were driving, but that's the first thing that came to mind.

Reactions: 11
Anything to sell, sell, sell…

View attachment 2994238
You POS including Abbie in the background of this post!!!!

You both know exactly what you're doing! She could have been easily cropped out. She has no relevance to your message because we all know you don't even put sunscreen on her when she is directly in the sun! 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

It honestly does sound like this is his fault because he gunned it to get up that hill they chose for a temporary parking spot, and didn't realize there would be a dip on the other side of that. I'm sure when the back of the trailer hit the road, it may have prompted the situation with the truck. The whole situation likely could have been prevented completely if he had listened to the camper GPS (But of course he knows better, right?? Well, not in this instance....LOL) and not turned down that tiny road. When we were pulling our travel trailer anywhere, we stuck to the main highways and avoided back roads like the plague.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.