Fathering Autism #179 Getting Ready to Hit the Road, Abbie, The Sow and The Warty Toad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisping twit is proud that thith ith my offith and thith ith my offith and thith ith my offith. How does "workin' your buthneth" in every possible venue and at all times a healthy business environment? Being a filthy grifter means that you never sleep and never relax. You never know how much you are going to make. There is zero stability and it is not sustainable. Enjoy it while you can Beast, because tick tock Slimelife's time is almost up.

I wonder if thee (she) thits in her offith ? 💩 Southern style hash browns.

Folks, it’s cookin here. 93° , feels like 102° according to weather.com and it’s only June 13th. NE Kansas . 🥵

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Smart move: AssA taught Abbie how to build a campfire. He was excited because they could use her bag shreds as a fire starter.

IMG_7886.jpeg

He lights the fire and has Abbie continue to arrange the paper shreds and also shred a cardboard box. Abbie’s ponytail drops mere inches from the flame. Big P keeps filming and laughingly mentions her hair could catch fire. Ugh! It’s no laughing matter!

IMG_7887.jpeg

AssA grabbed her hair and kept her working in the fire pit. What fabulous custodians they are!

IMG_7888.jpeg

Later she went and sat next to Big P. That picnic table has to be anchored down because Piggy sits at the end and she doesn’t flip it over. Piggy tells Abbie that she’s lucky she has her as her mother or else Abbie would be camping like this every weekend. Then P complained yet again about the bugs and the creatures around their natural campsite.

IMG_7891.jpeg

Why is she wearing her earrings, bracelet and Rolex at the campsite. We see Big P wearing t-shirts at home but she’s in dresses and fancy tops camping. Such a princess!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Smart move: AssA taught Abbie how to build a campfire. He was excited because they could use her bag shreds as a fire starter.

View attachment 2992647

He lights the fire and has Abbie continue to arrange the paper shreds and also shred a cardboard box. Abbie’s ponytail drops mere inches from the flame. Big P keeps filming and laughingly mentions her hair could catch fire. Ugh! It’s no laughing matter!

View attachment 2992650

AssA grabbed her hair and kept her working in the fire pit. What fabulous custodians they are!

View attachment 2992652

Later she went and sat next to Big P. That picnic table has to be anchored down because Piggy sits at the end and she doesn’t flip it over. Piggy tells Abbie that she’s lucky she has her as her mother or else Abbie would be camping like this every weekend. Then P complained yet again about the bugs and the creatures around their natural campsite.

View attachment 2992732

Why is she wearing her earrings, bracelet and Rolex at the campsite. We see Big P wearing t-shirts at home but she’s in dresses and fancy tops camping. Such a princess!
Poor Abbie with pot belly and nappy on display.

Pig looked like the Incredible Hulk stomping out of the woods.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Doing literally nothing as far as actual activity is going to come back and bite P sooner than later. With her size, lack of any sort of cardio work what so ever, and the way they eat I'm really wondering how much stress her heart is under. Not to mention she now says she's anemic? Losing weight and changing your habits don't get any easier as you enter menopause Cilla.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion: this years award for “ most annoying, pathetic, lazy passenger princess” goes to….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:
Pigcilla lumbers through the American Northeast only to explore her next gluttonous feast.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Plot twist: It was P all along who did thomething to the truck in an attempt to trip it so that the camping trip had to be cancelled. Her luggage was ready for a flight.

• Haha
Anyone know why Isaiah isn’t with them on this vacation? I’m just wondering I haven’t really been paying attention or watching their videos

Reactions: 7
They are doing a live!!! Sounds like they have entered Hell. Abbie's having melt downs and I think they had to buy a truck!!!! I need to go and watch!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2992647

View attachment 2992650

View attachment 2992652

View attachment 2992732

What sort of dumbass mother would filter herself down to being smaller than her daughter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Okay, long story short, they didn't buy a new truck but will be when they get back to Jacksonville. There was an issue with a tunnel which was too low to accomodate their trailer. In the process of turning the truck/trailer around, the stabilizers got damaged and the truck started acting up like it did a few weeks ago. They were a little drunk in this live. Can't say that I blame them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Okay, long story short, they didn't buy a new truck but will be when they get back to Jacksonville. There was an issue with a tunnel which was too low to accomodate their trailer. In the process of turning the truck/trailer around, the stabilizers got damaged and the truck started acting up like it did a few weeks ago. They were a little drunk in this live. Can't say that I blame them 😂

I gotta watch!!! Can she be any more obnoxious? It’s really cringy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Anyone know why Isaiah isn’t with them on this vacation? I’m just wondering I haven’t really been paying attention or watching their videos
I think he has to work. He knows he'd be roped into being her primary care taker after Ass and said "hell no!" in his mind lol. So Ass is stuck with his wife who is like another child.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What sort of dumbass mother would filter herself down to being smaller than her daughter!
Her hand here looks like there’s a genetic component to her disability.

Then again, around her knee is so blurry from their photoshop; who’s to say if her hand really looks like that or has been stretched by their sleight of hand shenanigans. 🤷🏻‍♀️

IMG_9794.jpeg

• Wow

They were both drunk as hell. Pig kept talking about his backing up skills. She was desperate for the D, she kept pawing at him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He’s working at Camp Touchy Feely…Camp i am creepy… camp I am special.. whatever you want to call it

• Haha
Reactions: 17

The stabilizers got damaged? So is this a driver error thing? Considering the dealership couldn’t get the error code to occur, and it only happened before when asshat drove. Now it happened again when asshat was driving? I wouldn’t be surprised if he did something wrong with the tv hookup/pulling and broke his truck. But he would never admit that he did something wrong. It’s 100% going to be either the dealership’s fault or it’s just a “faulty truck”

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.