Fathering Autism #179 Getting Ready to Hit the Road, Abbie, The Sow and The Warty Toad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to see the beast try to get in the Kayak. It would make my bleeping week.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Katie’s party was a sad affair. She might have had a ‘vision’ of how it should look, but it was all rather pathetic especially seeing a bunch of old, fat women trying to dance pretending they were having the time of their lives. Earlier Abbie made an attempt to get the cupcakes and Fat duck didn’t even notice and it was left to one of the others to stop her. Personally I would’ve let Abbie devour the cakes…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
OMG, what a stupid party. And once again lying about Abs stopping for a car. No Asswipe, we don't believe you,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
New 37 minute video
So let me get this right, KT did the main decorating of the picture curtin thing and the 3 other women put up a few tacky decorations and acted as if they went above and beyond. These people are insanely delusional....ALL of them! Asa was all out of breath int he beginning. He needs to see a doctor, that Ian;t right to be sounding like that over walking around slowly showing lame decorations.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So let me get this right, KT did the main decorating of the picture curtin thing and the 3 other women put up a few tacky decorations and acted as if they went above and beyond. These people are insanely delusional....ALL of them! Asa was all out of breath int he beginning. He needs to see a doctor, that Ian;t right to be sounding like that over walking around slowly showing lame decorations.
Anyone really believe that Big P was climbing up to hang decorations all around???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🐷 is bruised and scratched up, seat belt clip is engaged....Abs has the dark circles forming under her eyes....with all those lights on in the camper 24/7, their park neighbors must be getting front row views of the Tin Can Royal Rumbles nightly.

• Haha
New 37 minute video
No Atha, the thtripes are not aboout Beetlejuice, it'th inthpired by Kate Thpade 🥴 What a pitiful gathering of tubby Huns that was. I can't get over how much weight Teacup has gained. She's now a Teapot.

How on earth is Twatty tied to her phone so much? There is no way that she is worki'n her bithneth the entire time. I have a feeling that she is texting Candy Cane Wide Lane Bryant when we see her on her phone. Either that, or online shopping. What's the point of going sightseeing if you are looking down at your damn phone the entire time?

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s horrific absolutely horrific. She must be seriously mentally unwell
Yes. She is destroying herself, when she could have taken care of it two years ago with what folks are saying is an outpatient common surgery.

It really doesn’t bother her though. She says she feels good, has good bloodwork(?) (from what doctor), blah blah blah. She wants to go the natural route including meditation. She also said doctors were in too much disagreement about treatment.

• Wow
  • Sick
No Atha, the thtripes are not aboout Beetlejuice, it'th inthpired by Kate Thpade 🥴 What a pitiful gathering of tubby Huns that was. I can't get over how much weight Teacup has gained. She's now a Teapot.

How on earth is Twatty tied to her phone so much? There is no way that she is worki'n her bithneth the entire time. I have a feeling that she is texting Candy Cane Wide Lane Bryant when we see her on her phone. Either that, or online shopping. What's the point of going sightseeing if you are looking down at your damn phone the entire time?
She is either on her phone or trying to get an instagram shot.. with the phone up high looking down to hide some of her fat.

Abbie could care less about any of those animals and they know it.. they are stopping to pretend she does and take fake pictures like the one on the thumbnail. Pig seems to increase in her ID level around animals.... it is so cringe to watch her.

Good lord...all the FOOD..its enough for a month!
---
Yes. She is destroying herself, when she could have taken care of it two years ago with what folks are saying is an outpatient common surgery.

It really doesn’t bother her though. She says she feels good, has good bloodwork(?) (from what doctor), blah blah blah. She wants to go the natural route including meditation. She also said doctors were in too much disagreement about treatment.
At this point, she would be better off getting whatever is there for a nose surgically removed and get a fake nose. I couldn't handle being around her..its like a big raw piece of hamburger meat stuck on her face... and to think she sells skin care?

• Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.