Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you all see this? I cant believe it. They are really partnering with these scumbags!

View attachment 2913798

View attachment 2913800
I honestly think that the cruise is too much for abbie and shes being forced to do it for content just like the night to shine prom. If they were going to partner with someone it should be someone that is higher functioning who actually has an awareness to whats going on not someone who has the abilities of a 1 year old. Abbie won't be allow to have fun as she will be expected to constantly perform for the camera so they don't run out of content for the fathering autism channel.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
When A talks about Abbie and hitting her head on the wall or any damage/destruction, it’s always ‘it’s been a long time since she’s done that’ or ‘she hardly does that anymore.’ How can they help other parents if they don’t admit the really hard times.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
New video
Imagine being so insignificant in life that you have to crown yourself the camp creepy golf cart hero and brag yourself up to your imaginary friends. That was probably the most inspirational thing he did all week.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I have a rant.
Pig was wearing a shirt yesterday with the slogan “MakeUp Dealer…Skin Healer”.
The audacity.
It is one thing for her to own that shirt, but the fact that she actually wears it is straight up f’ing criminal.
Moving on…
Today’s Live.
It seems someone commented saying you can make more working at McD’s than you can slinging Slime. This had her 6X undies up her crack…if that is even possible.
She said you should not base opinions off of statistics found online. Say what? Is that not exactly what this dummy did a few weeks ago with her cost of living post?
She goes on to say they are going to celebrate Summer’s graduation, then proceeds to ramble on about Izzycakes, his online degree and his summer of elective courses.
She likes being a Yelp Elite. Loves yelp because she can see pictures of food before visiting the restaurant. 🐽
She wants to slow dance with Atha at a Chris Stapleton concert. Their song is “Tennessee Whiskey” 😂 I mean…comparing each other to various liquors…why would it be anything else? That is how it all began in Gitmo, no?
She wants to work the polls. Not the poles. Don’t get it twisted. AS IF! Ain’t a pole big enough in the whole wide world.
She has a bucket list. She volunteers for everything and says if she was a beauty queen she could be Ms. America
Dear Gawd. Help us! Humanity weeps.
View attachment 2913730
She makes me want to vomit 🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I believe that they did a great job grooming Summer.
She's totally brainwashed, fully Indoctrinated and in it for the long haul with the Hambeasts and Abbie.
She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer to begin with, IMO. But she's smart enough to understand money.
She gets the majority of the respite cash...(how much per year do taxpayers pay for that?) So she isn't going to turn that down.
She's not going anywhere.
Unfortunately I think you're right. My feelings about Summer are complicated. I didn't warm up to her at all from years ago. I thought she was knee-deep in the Clutches of the Tubbersons. And she was enjoying it...which I couldn't stand her for. I swear for awhile Big Ass was dreaming of his grubby little dicky and Summer. Then she moved out and seemed to improve herself in all ways...and she wasn't around these hogs that much. And I applauded her for making the break. But now she seems to show up more & often and appears to enjoy them again...I dont think she'll ever cut the cord

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Im still stuck on the Autism on the Seas tit.

They are going to have "official" FA activities?! Like what?

Paper shredding on the poop deck?
What do they, or even Abbie do as an activity beside shredding paper and eating?

I am just gobsmacked that this is even happening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

What do they, or even Abbie do as an activity beside shredding paper and eating?

Abbie is just way to low functioning to get much out of Camp Creepy or Autism on the Seas... she can't really participate in much that the cruise. may offer.. like the ice skating..and all the other activities. They are really just respite and watching Abbie while the Massives can have free vacation time. Last year she appeared absolutely miserable at Camp Creepy... always sitting on the floor and never participating with the others.

Autism on the Seas must be desperate to go after the Massives for a sponsor. Most humpties will not be able to afford to go.. who else is going to want to go on a cruise just because the Massives are there?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Abbie is just way to low functioning to get much out of Camp Creepy or Autism on the Seas... she can't really participate in much that the cruise. may offer.. like the ice skating..and all the other activities. They are really just respite and watching Abbie while the Massives can have free vacation time. Last year she appeared absolutely miserable at Camp Creepy... always sitting on the floor and never participating with the others.

Autism on the Seas must be desperate to go after the Massives for a sponsor. Most humpties will not be able to afford to go.. who else is going to want to go on a cruise just because the Massives are there?
I believe Autism on the Seas is about to sink (figuratively speaking, well could well be literally too :sneaky: )
They cannot possibly have done their due diligence on the pigshits' popularity (LACK thereof) It will be interesting to see what happens to them after the "Fathering Autism" cruise c/w MaAssssss activities. Paper shredding, eating, drinking, eating eating x 10000. Honestly, what else do they do??? Not a bleeping thing.

away bullshittery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have a rant.
The audacity.
It is one thing for her to own that shirt, but the fact that she actually wears it is straight up f’ing criminal.
Moving on…
Today’s Live.
It seems someone commented saying you can make more working at McD’s than you can slinging Slime. This had her 6X undies up her crack…if that is even possible.
She said you should not base opinions off of statistics found online. Say what? Is that not exactly what this dummy did a few weeks ago with her cost of living post?
She goes on to say they are going to celebrate Summer’s graduation, then proceeds to ramble on about Izzycakes, his online degree and his summer of elective courses.
She likes being a Yelp Elite. Loves yelp because she can see pictures of food before visiting the restaurant. 🐽
She wants to slow dance with Atha at a Chris Stapleton concert. Their song is “Tennessee Whiskey” 😂 I mean…comparing each other to various liquors…why would it be anything else? That is how it all began in Gitmo, no?
She wants to work the polls. Not the poles. Don’t get it twisted. AS IF! Ain’t a pole big enough in the whole wide world.
She has a bucket list. She volunteers for everything and says if she was a beauty queen she could be Ms. America
View attachment 2913730
Hate to break into her delusions of grandeur but she can’t volunteer enough to be elected Ms. America. And who with 20/20 vision would elect it? There may be a Ms Obese America. Or Ms American Pig. She might have a shot at that. Although if she is competing against real pigs, she’d lose as real pigs are so much cuter than her. And smell better. And are smarter.
IMG_9692.jpeg

---
Looked like Piggy went inside and left Abbie in the car for Ass to deal with once again.

I know they've patched the walls several times from her hitting her head on the walls. Why don't they buy higher backed sofas? That would ar least cushion her head. She sits on those couches more than them, they should make it safe and comfortable for her.
Yeah, I noticed that too. He had to spend time at Camp touchy feely trying to get their golf carts going and left Moms to pick up Abbie. Is it my imagination or did she look annoyed? Left with Abbie alone! OMG. Such an imposition when she has much more important things to do. Like eat, drink, snack, look at tik tok views, look at Facebook, answer negative comments. Then eat again. She couldn’t wait to trot her fat ass back into the house after struggling to get herself out of the vehicle. Just left Ass to deal. I was actually thinking, did she ask him to take over off camera or just zoom away as quick as she could waddle without looking back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Perhaps Twatty will teach the AOTS humpers her sick pool tricks, Tubby will do his Mayor Tommy Shanks fireside talks about providing a soft landing space and how to yank wet hair into ugly buns and Boy Wonder will teach them how to take creeper street photos to be saved for those lonely evenings when he goes on romantic dates with himself in the tit shack.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I believe Autism on the Seas is about to sink (figuratively speaking, well could well be literally too :sneaky: )
They cannot possibly have done their due diligence on the pigshits' popularity (LACK thereof) It will be interesting to see what happens to them after the "Fathering Autism" cruise c/w MaAssssss activities. Paper shredding, eating, drinking, eating eating x 10000. Honestly, what else do they do??? Not a bleeping thing.

View attachment 2913964
Me thinks that whoever is in charge of “Autism on the Seas” is not familiar with Tattle life. AKA “the truth behind the FA bullshittery”. They have been so deceived by the outward appearance and supposed lifestyle of these Hambeasts. Like so many before them. Someone needs to properly introduce them to the truth and our happy place.
Speaking of the truth. Did you all see these comments? Did somebody already post them? For many families the AOS is unaffordable. Along with that crappy makeup and getting involved in SL. Pig needs to “read the room” herself. If she even knows what that means. I don’t think she does.
IMG_9689.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wonder of the seas is one of the new massively gigantic ships. Abby is not going to handle that well. Better get the psychiatrist to prescribe some extra meds so she’s quiet and compliant.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

When you say poop deck and Abbie in the same paragraph it brings back fond memories of their excursion trip at another fun-filled tropical 🐠 ocean beach 🏝 vacay. Where Abbie couldn’t hold it in and the Beasts literally trotted off the boat red faced leaving the poor crew to clean up their 💩 tit. Fun times. 🤮🤢🥴💩
---
Wonder of the seas is one of the new massively gigantic ships. Abby is not going to handle that well. Better get the psychiatrist to prescribe some extra meds so she’s quiet and compliant.
Shoot. I’ll bet they bring a separate carry on bag chuck full of sedation meds just for Abbie. That’s a priority! You can count on that.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Perhaps Twatty will teach the AOTS humpers her sick pool tricks, Tubby will do his Mayor Tommy Shanks fireside talks about providing a soft landing space and how to yank wet hair into ugly buns and Boy Wonder will teach them how to take creeper street photos to be saved for those lonely evenings when he goes on romantic dates with himself in the tit shack.
Mayor Tommy Shanks - 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

But you can MAKE HISTORY by joining this cruise! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Girl + Boy ?
Is that a reminder for herself or for Bidet Boi ?
😆
I think they're both deeply closeted and severely mentally stunted.
Wtf is this tattoo? Make it make sense for a boomer!
😆
The girl tattoo has curly hair so that might represent herself. But the male figure looks like it has a mustache. Is shak boi shaving yet? I think Summer was smart to distance herself from him. He’s still nursing anyway so he can’t have a relationship until he’s weaned. We see less and less of her on camera. I think that was a wise move on her part. You know it wasn’t the hambeasts’ idea. Nasty grifting pigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a rant.
The audacity.
Moving on…
Today’s Live.
View attachment 2913730
Dang, she's gone from alcohol straight to drugs. I'm sure of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.