Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girl + Boy ?
Is that a reminder for herself or for Bidet Boi ?
😆
I think they're both deeply closeted and severely mentally stunted.
Wtf is this tattoo? Make it make sense for a boomer!
😆
In an old FA video, Summer talked about getting a tattoo in appreciation of Harry Styles. Maybe it is Summer and Harry.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate when they dress up Abbie and stage her and pretend she's something she's not.

1714793835784.png

1714793768933.png

---
And it always amazes me how big Thilla's head is compared to her mother's and other people's heads. She must be a gargantuan in person.

1714794049422.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Awwwe, a photo of Candy Von Hogg and one of her daughters . This is photo should be on the cover of fuked up Mothers of the Year magazine. Just in time for Mother’s Day! What a pair! 🐷🐽🐖 of oinkers.
IMG_9693.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Kelly, come sit with us!
I tried looking up that pale under eye and low iron and it's supposed to be the skin inside the under eye lid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm still thinking about Prissassapotomus saying she has low iron. That means she had someone tell that, a Dr? Her mother? Did Fatboy look it up for her because we know she's too stupid to use 'googles'. Well, I'm headed to the grocery store, anyone need me to pick up anything ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm still thinking about Prissassapotomus saying she has low iron. That means she had someone tell that, a Dr? Her mother? Did Fatboy look it up for her because we know she's too stupid to use 'googles'. Well, I'm headed to the grocery store, anyone need me to pick up anything ?
I looked it up too. Reverse raccoon eyes. Typically, low iron causes your everyday dark circles. I am not saying reverse raccoon eyes can’t happen due to low iron, but it seems to be very rare. What I did find, however, is one cause of reverse raccoon eyes is facial edema. I feel it is safe to say she has a little bit of that going on. One of the causes for facial edema…drumroll pleasth…obesity. My unprofessional, armchair diagnosis via Dr. Googles…this is more likely to be the cause of Perciller’s white eye syndrome. She is the type that will never, ever, ever, ever attribute anything to her morbid obesity.
I have low iron (not really 😂) so if you will…pick me up 7 brontosaurus steaks and a case of pickled okra. Pleasth and Thank You! 😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I doubt a doctor told her this. My reasoning, the Massive's LOVE to self-diagnose themselves. Pica, ADHD, anxiety, OCD, chunky (instead of obese)...the list goes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I looked it up too. Reverse raccoon eyes. Typically, low iron causes your everyday dark circles. I am not saying reverse raccoon eyes can’t happen due to low iron, but it seems to be very rare. What I did find, however, is one cause of reverse raccoon eyes is facial edema. I feel it is safe to say she has a little bit of that going on. One of the causes for facial edema…drumroll pleasth…obesity. My unprofessional, armchair diagnosis via Dr. Googles…this is more likely to be the cause of Perciller’s white eye syndrome. She is the type that will never, ever, ever, ever attribute anything to her morbid obesity.
I have low iron (not really 😂) so if you will…pick me up 7 brontosaurus steaks and a case of pickled okra. Pleasth and Thank You! 😻
Don’t forget those large ass potatoes which I’m sure was smothered with gobs of butter, sour cream and cheese. Her ankles and feet are a good indication of edema too all thanks to the morbid obesity.

• Heart
  • Sick
I missed the potatoes, I'm guessing PPP? When someone first said potatoes I thought they were referring to Greaseball's balls. What's it called? Blue Balls, that's it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t forget those large ass potatoes which I’m sure was smothered with gobs of butter, sour cream and cheese. Her ankles and feet are a good indication of edema too all thanks to the morbid obesity.
For sure! She is the poster child for edema linked to obesity.
In Perciller’s world though, those tater cankles are caused by working on her feet all day. The sore hooves, it’s the shoes. It has nothing to do with the 400 lbs they carry 30-45 min per day. Reverse raccoon eyes. Low iron. Harold, Maude and the rest of the face fat are just consolation prizes. The precancerous, silver dollar sized moles.. why those are freckles.
It is Pig’s delusional world and everyone else just smothers in it. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
In Perciller’s world though, those tater cankles are caused by working on her feet all day. The sore hooves, it’s the shoes. It has nothing to do with the 400 lbs they carry 30-45 min per day. Reverse raccoon eyes. Low iron. Harold, Maude and the rest of the face fat are just consolation prizes. The precancerous, silver dollar sized moles.. why those are freckles.
I hope she gets two giant warts on the end of her snout and on the folds of her labia . Wouldn't that be somethin'?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope she gets two giant warts on the end of her snout and on the folds of her labia . Wouldn't that be somethin'?
Based on the appearance of Tubby’s hands and the existence of those pesky, itchy warts on her face, I’d say the labia folds are already a done deal. 🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
Consolation prizes.....I'm dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just look at these two middle aged misfits acting like they are teenagers. GET A JOB YOU GRIFTING LOSERS.

• Sick
  • Heart
Just look at these two middle aged misfits acting like they are teenagers. GET A JOB YOU GRIFTING LOSERS.

#abbieslife and they think it's funny. She uses the #nocamerasplease. Can Abbie get that on her iPad please?

• Heart
I missed the potatoes, I'm guessing PPP? When someone first said potatoes I thought they were referring to Greaseball's balls. What's it called? Blue Balls, that's it.
Yesterday’s FA vlog in four lines and photos:

Assa’a growing quail.
Abbie’s dirty nails.
GB’s woodland trails.
Piggy’s giant potatoes.

IMG_5926.jpeg
IMG_5917.jpeg
IMG_5922.jpeg
IMG_5923.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
🤩Hello, Fellow Tattlers!!🤩

Long time, no Tattle for Whimsy!!

Life has been crazy busy but in a good way!

Last night I was scrolling FB and Big P at the Wild Hope Farm popped up 🤔🐷🐽🐖 :LOL: WOW, what perfect timing of the perfect pic for some hilarious Whimsy Photoshop fun!! :ROFLMAO: Oh, how easy it was to change HOPE To HOG, clearly it was meant to be!! 😝😅

I hope everyone is doing well! In April Man Whims and I finally got married...after 9 years of thinking about it! 😜🤩🥳😍

I do miss all my Tattle friends 🤗 I just don't miss watching FA with all of ASSa and Big P's nonsense! :LOL:

Enjoy!😘
WildBIgPHogfarm.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.