Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me wonder too what their agenda is in letting her get heavy. She certainly isn't going to be easier to handle the bigger she gets and her health will suffer. The saddest thing is that she can't communicate when things hurt her. So if he joints start hurting which they will as the weight goes up she can't say anything. Nothing that they do will ever be to the benefit of their child. Not from cutting her hair to make it easier for her, to feeding her healthy and nutritious meals.
I wish someone would write this in P's comments because I wanna see what they both reply!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
20240510_220550.jpg
20240510_220935.jpg
20240510_220543.jpg
20240510_221520.jpg

I have 100's of pictures feom last night. A full 360 view of the NL engulfed us and the colors were so bright. 2 hours of amazing color seen with the naked eye. The pictures are exactly what it looked like with the naked eye. It was amazing. Tonight is going to be epic too.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yall got some amazing pictures!
I saw nothing here...and we had lots of storms...so nothing..

Anyway, a little bit back the subject was manners at the table. Ass made some 'interesting' comments...like if learning manners has no benefit to her then it doesn't matter. WTF? Manners are part of this world we live in as human beings. You learn manners for the sake of others not to please yourself. And anyway, Ass has Abbie out twisting with the hose and she has no understanding or benefit to her...so why tf not? She can be trained (and I'm not trying to be crude...but that's what it essentially is) to do certain movements with no understanding of why....so why not try with the manners? It ain't always about what benefits or pleases you...it is a world full of other people. But Ass doesn't care about that.
And speaking of table manners....he oughta teach his sweet Cilla how to chew with her mouth CLOSED!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
How sad to see Abbie dressed as a prop for engagement on Twatty's posts. She couldn't have used a nice photo or video of her? Shameful.

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy Saturday Tattlers!!
Holy crap I am so jealous of all of your beautiful pics from last night!! I am in west central Ohio and it was so cloudy I saw nothing. Yet a friend of mine, a mere 16 miles away had a spectacular view. I didn't know there may be a chance again tonight so I am going to try to see if I'm in that window. Fingers crossed!! 🤞🤞

I have no clue what the Massives have been up to the past few days, but its probably the same as alway- Eat, shred, repeat. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Speaking of teaching manners, this situation happened last night between my granddaughter and autistic son. He loves to spin old CD's and found some about a week ago. Naturally our 2yr old granddaughter loves anything having to do with her uncle, so she was interested in what he was doing with them. She was grabbing them off the table as he was spinning or lining them up. I try to help facilitate positive interactions between them when I can , so this was a prime moment to teach him how to ask for them back nicely by saying "Can I have those please?" He repeated the phrase and she handed them back. Manners are expected in society. We are always trying to teach him how to be appropriate in public just like we teach the littles.

To be completely honest, those babies have been two of the best things for him. His tolerance of them has come so far and he generally loves to be around them. Our granddaughter will ask to sit in her uncle's lap and he lets her. We are always there to guide interactions and to make sure everyone is safe, and it is lovely to see a simple relationship developing between them. She has passed him up in some ways developmentally as things just come so naturally to her, but their bond warms my heart.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Holy crap I am so jealous of all of your beautiful pics from last night!! I am in west central Ohio and it was so cloudy I saw nothing. Yet a friend of mine, a mere 16 miles away had a spectacular view. I didn't know there may be a chance again tonight so I am going to try to see if I'm in that window. Fingers crossed!! 🤞🤞

I have no clue what the Massives have been up to the past few days, but its probably the same as alway- Eat, shred, repeat. ;)
Yes, supposedly it's going to be visible again tonight. I'm in Kansas and everyone was posting amazing shots all night!

Was there no video yesterday planned or laziness by Ass?

• Heart
Reactions: 12

If you go North tonight you will see them in all their glory. Well, as long as cloud coverage is good. Right now NOAA shows clear skies at the top of Ohio

Reactions: 7
I don’t think they have an agenda in letting Abbie get overweight, that would require brain cells and effort. They’re lazy and it’s just easier for them to feed her what they eat and that is basically crap. When she was younger she was much more energetic so no doubt burned calories off. Nowadays, Abbie doesn’t go to school, rarely does any walks and spends a lot of time sitting or lying on the couch. Every time they take her anywhere, she gets a treat and lord knows how often she eats chick filet or whatever it’s called. I read that company is soon to add antibiotics to the chicken. Yum! Everything they do to excess and they’ve got in a routine of eating the same foods at home, which are always smothered in cheese and then they eat out or get take aways constantly. Unless they change their habits, which won’t happen, things look bleak for Abbie.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They don't see the point of teaching Abbie manners because they themselves have no need for manners. AW pontification applies to the whole family. They don't understand manners, so they don't use manners.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When someone pretends she's a clean freak you can bet she's a SLOB. She doesn't even wash her own laundry. Anyone ever heard her say anything like, "after I clean the bathrooms, I have to run to Publix" "after I get the clothes in the dryer I'm taking a quick run to the post office" Ass Wipe even has to decorate the stupid plates and chargers in the dining room because she does nothing. And she can't prove otherwise. Watering the flowers? pa lease...that was only for the camera. She's a spoiled smelly obese little girl.

Izzy Maas "hey that's my momma you jerks"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She's live now on FB and asking people if they can help her out and buy 4 more of whatever crap she's selling because she wants to sell 10 and has sold six. She's just so greedy.
I just want to throat punch her when she asks people to “help her out”. Help yourself out you witch.
How sad to see Abbie dressed as a prop for engagement on Twatty's posts. She couldn't have used a nice photo or video of her? Shameful.

How do they not see that “showcasing” her in this way achieves the total opposite of the narrative they so desperately push of being a typical young woman. She looks just like an overgrown baby shaking a rattle.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
New video
Another activity that they don’t want to actually get anything out of. Who knows why they actually purchased that hoop. I hate when Asa tells her to point at him and then sign go (so she knows its his turn) but then tells her to catch and throw the ball to him. She doesn’t know what to do. She just wants to go to the couch.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
If Ass says she's an adult why treat her like a toddler? Let her shred magazines and relax in the pool. Not demand she play games she has no interest in.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.