Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the concert was in Jax. GB was the one in Tampa a few days later. The concert venue was probably mobbed after, with everyone trying to get out. But it’s no excuse for Cilla not having concrete plans to get home. She could have even arranged a limo in advance.

I travel alone every year or so, I know exactly how I’m going to get to my hotel and plan my connecting flights so they’re not too close. Planning in advance is key. GB, I also have AAA for auto emergencies so my husband doesn’t have to get me out of a jam.

Very co-dependent family.
Priscilla doesn’t care. It was prob last min. Shes willing to do anything to not be at home.

Welp blocked by that Katie woman. It was warranted because I responded to her story and asked why she would associate herself with a witch like Priscilla. Also called them losers for pedaling an MLM. Idk it’s got me kinda down sending that message. I don’t do tit like that but Priscillas story that said ‘Don’t forget to make time for those you love’, ticked me off. We all know why she’s able to. I’m just going to take a little break because I shouldn’t let this tit get to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The poor woman had surgery, then she has to host her boss in her home for several days. And now Piggy makes her do a Live, when Katie is not a big fan of Lives. On top of it, Piggy tells the audience that Katie is difficult. WTF! Katie, you need to tell her that her free stay in CA is over and boot her wide ass home!

IMG_6477.jpeg

If the tables were turned, Piggy would be post-op in bed asking everyone to take care of her. What a mess!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I wonder. If after Ass’s and Pig’s little meltdown over the concert pickup fiasco, is that when Pig decided to trot off to California for yet another piggy vacay? Ass use to always say when he was apart from his family how much he missed them. Piggy leaving all the time? One of these days he’s not going to miss her as much. I know I wouldn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't see Pig being gone constantly is a bad thing. What purpose does she serve at home? Everyone is happier when she is gone. I don't think Ass misses her in the slightest. She doesn't lift any burdens from him just causes more.

Tell you what though when the tit cones down around them Pig is going to be unwilling to go back to life before Abbie made them bank.

• Heart
I wonder. If after Ass’s and Pig’s little meltdown over the concert pickup fiasco, is that when Pig decided to trot off to California for yet another piggy vacay? Ass use to always say when he was apart from his family how much he missed them. Piggy leaving all the time? One of these days he’s not going to miss her as much. I know I wouldn’t.
I think him going on about how everyone misses her so much is just for the vlogs. He would never admit it but I’m sure it is easier and much more peaceful around the house when she’s gone even with it all being on him. We know it really is all on him anyways. I just wonder when the resentment will start getting to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh my, humper Jackie is concerned that if the MaAssives celebrate Sweet Girl’s birthday on an alternate date, Abbie will be confused!

IMG_6489.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Anyone know what type of surgery Pig’s friend had? HUGE speculation here…weightloss surgery? She is definitely a candidate. It would make sense as to why Pig thought she needed to play nurse. Her being a success story at 70 lbs down, 5 years later, and all….She can be Katie’s mentor! 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Piggy proclaimed to Atha after he picked her up, "I could have been abducted!!!", Atha immediately blurted out, "who who????". He isn't alone in that thought. How many 400 lb people do you see being abducted, Priscilla?

The best part was when Piggy reminded him he had to be nice to her because it's Mother's Day and she is the mother of his children. Atha replied by calling her a mother as in muther fuker. I'm glad he kept this in the vlog. He needs to show more of what a witch she is and forget all this crap about her being a great wife, mother, and daughter. He just needs to come clean and show her as the piece of tit she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Anyone know what type of surgery Pig’s friend had? HUGE speculation here…weightloss surgery? She is definitely a candidate. It would make sense as to why Pig thought she needed to play nurse. Her being a success story at 70 lbs down, 5 years later, and all….She can be Katie’s mentor! 😁
Whatever surgery she had, it must not be too bad because she looked pretty healthy to me, but I’m no medical expert. Probably minor outpatient surgery. Someone (😉) asked Katie on the live how she was feeling and without hesitation she said ‘fine’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Haha. What an idiot. Making sure to say "unsweetened almond milk" He knows Abs is getting huge like them and trying to make excuses...and put down the commenter at the same time. "I don't know what your comment had to do with the post.." Okay so now there's a rule you can only comment on things he posts in the vlog. Well it gets boring commenting on quail eggs and tomato plants...you boring imbecile...Remember Ass...BE KIND...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So she went to a show and came home pissed as a fart, with even more self entitled attitude than usual because her husband wasn’t thrilled having to go and pick her up. Unbelievable!

• Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.