Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey there Thilla I have a goal for you! Lose 250 pounds and stop being a witch and spending your daughter's money on bettering your personal life.

1715785485144.png

1715785575285.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Didn't Piggy admit to not being someone who takes care of people when they're not well? Why other than an excuse to leave Asa and Abbie would she travel across the country to be with someone who just had surgery? That makes absolutely no sense.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Mr. BE KIND strikes again. “Get Bent!”

IMG_6497.jpeg

Correction for AssA: There was a minor in the group who accompanied ABA therapist Brandy to Abbie’s party.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

View attachment 2937500

Correction for AssA: There was a minor in the group who accompanied ABA therapist Brandy to Abbie’s party.
You can tell when Ass is really bothered by a comment..lol. So he had all the Camp Creepy people around the table.. and Abbie is an intellectual 18 month old..but she is 19 ... so now is an "adult" .. so they aren't exploiting her... yea.. right. There are some real outstanding people around that table... all seemingly approving of the $$$ exploitation of Abbie.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2937500

My problem isn't that people with disabilities shouldn't be on the internet it's that they should only be on the internet if they are able to give consent. If they are unable to give consent then they shouldn't be filmed at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You can tell when Ass is really bothered by a comment..lol. So he had all the Camp Creepy people around the table.. and Abbie is an intellectual 18 month old..but she is 19 ... so now is an "adult" .. so they aren't exploiting her... yea.. right. There are some real outstanding people around that table... all seemingly approving of the $$$ exploitation of Abbie.
He's got his panties in a wad all scrunched around his teensy balls

• Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2937500

Well Asshat the issue isn't about people with disabilities being on the internet it's about being able to consent to it which Abbie will never be able to do so how about you get bent?
---
My problem isn't that people with disabilities shouldn't be on the internet it's that they should only be on the internet if they are able to give consent. If they are unable to give consent then they shouldn't be filmed at all.
I just said the same thing! She can't give consent.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2937500

The same few "professionals" who have been grifting around for a decade? Where are all the JSA teachers who adored DJ Abbie? Why haven't they stayed in her
life? No school, program friends?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No Kaitlin and Kaildale? I thought that was her “bestie”

And folks talking about how Abbie has a crush on G. Weird

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So the woman in Cali had to have had WLS , why else would CillaSuey be able to commiserate with her? That woman should take a good look at the Pig she let into her home. What a nerve to go visiting .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So the woman in Cali had to have had WLS , why else would CillaSuey be able to commiserate with her? That woman should take a good look at the Pig she let into her home. What a nerve to go visiting .
She was probably shocked to see Pig in person.. after seeing her with all the filtering. I wonder how that trip really went? Wonder if Pig was able to consume enough food if that woman just went through weight loss surgery.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She was probably shocked to see Pig in person.. after seeing her with all the filtering. I wonder how that trip really went? Wonder if Pig was able to consume enough food if that woman just went through weight loss surgery.
Pigfat is the best example of what NOT to do after having WLS. Hopefully she won't follow in Pigsfeet way of eating. Easy to lose the first month.....after that the hunger comes back double.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So asshat says Abby doesn’t know if she is hungry or not. He’s not saying she is always hungry. If she doesn’t know if she’s hungry why is she always asking for food? I think it’s a learned and conditioned behavior.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Bathroom lives with the beauty guru.

1715797805516.png

Her slimming filter doesn't know what to do with her nose.

1715797894450.png

That sun damage :O

And the truth stings. 🤣

1715798163121.png

1715798022329.png

1715798074762.png

1715798113606.png

---
$75.00 an ounce.

1715800395262.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.