Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fat boy just posted saying they had to take an unexpected trip to Tampa to pick up the jeep Izzy uses. He says it broke down. What do you think Izzy was doing in Tampa, and do you think this means Izzy will have new wheels courtesy of Piggy soon?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Her "friends" are actually the parents of Boy Wonder's "friends" 🧐 😂 😂

---

Do all Slimelife beauty guides have Flintstone feet?

It’s all that bloating from all that drinking and water retention from excessive sugar and carbs. It always amazes me they’re in the beauty industry and look like they do.

• Heart
  • Sick
Junior is so stunted. It’s a shame. Stunted and spoiled so he’ll never run for cover.
His behaviour has been bizarre for a while. When I started to watch the vlogs back in 2017/18 and rewatched the older videos he was shy and seemed more typical in his behaviour, but he has been shown by his family that education means nothing, how to use abbie for his own gain and not actually put his life together, If he was encouraged to get a good college degree and move out and start a independent life he would be better off. He was a child who was definitely used to be a third carer when he shouldn't so some of this is definitely nuture.

I have aways wondered if he is autistic + ADHD as well. Maybe his parents should put down the camera and perhaps help him get a physc opnion into his odd behaviour and see what maybe going on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Fat boy just posted saying they had to take an unexpected trip to Tampa to pick up the jeep Izzy uses. He says it broke down. What do you think Izzy was doing in Tampa, and do you think this means Izzy will have new wheels courtesy of Piggy soon?
Actually, it would be courtesy of Abbie.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
And why do we need to know this? Not us but FA ppl.

IMG-1820.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The gargantuan twit makes time for lonely Huns to exploit them for free vacations and Slime sales, but she will not make time for her sisters, step daughter and her own daughter. The only one she loves is herself.

1715723771084.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
The gargantuan twit makes time for lonely Huns to exploit them for free vacations and Slime sales, but she will not make time for her sisters, step daughter and her own daughter. The only one she loves is herself.

View attachment 2936145
This witch is dumb af. Make time? Yeah because everyone has the time and money to fly across country for a fake friend. I’m so sick of this b..

• Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2936145
What a phoney-baloney virtue signaler. Not to mention complete fraud.

Reactions: 5

View attachment 2936145
So I’m confused. She’s not a caregiver. (She’s admitted that. ) She was so exhausted after attending an hours long concert with her mom and aunt. Did she fly to California to recover from the concert exhaustion? Who is taking care of who? Who thinks Pig is cooking, cleaning or doing any kind of caregiving for this woman who has had surgery? Looks like Pig is out sunbathing with her buddy waiting for someone else to fix drinks, prepare food, do dishes, clean up, do laundry, etc. Cause Pig ain’t doing it! I guarantee that! That post-op lady is going to wish she hadn’t invited Pig to stay as now she has to feed and attend to a beast all day long. The doctor is going to wonder why her recovery is not going as well as it should. “I thought you said you had help?!” 🤔🐷🐽🐖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So I’m confused. She’s not a caregiver. (She’s admitted that. ) She was so exhausted after attending an hours long concert with her mom and aunt. Did she fly to California to recover from the concert exhaustion? Who is taking care of who? Who thinks Pig is cooking, cleaning or doing any kind of caregiving for this woman who has had surgery? Looks like Pig is out sunbathing with her buddy waiting for someone else to fix drinks, prepare food, do dishes, clean up, do laundry, etc. Cause Pig ain’t doing it! I guarantee that! That post-op lady is going to wish she hadn’t invited Pig to stay as now she has to feed and attend to a beast all day long. The doctor is going to wonder why her recovery is not going as well as it should. “I thought you said you had help?!” 🤔🐷🐽🐖
I would love to know if she sat in First Class. Her size would make it tough to sit anywhere else. Also, GB is a man-child.

• Heart
Me too Bogey! I’m going out around midnight tonight and hopefully will see the “Lights” !!!
I’m in the Carbondale/Marion area. Wondering if you’re close by?💥
Hello neighbors I’m in Illinois too. About a hour south of Chicago !! I got some beautiful pictures, I hope you both did also.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.