Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This should be special 🥴

So GB is working all the time at Camp Creepy and he needs a break... I guess thats why he went to the gay bars in Tampa?

Pig went off without her kids for her "Mothers Day" to see George Straight.concert.. they had to get a golf cart to haul her big Ass somewhere where Ass could pick her up.. and Ass had to drive 2 hours to get her... with Abbie moaning in the car and probably having meltdowns.. yet he had to appologize to Pig when they got home.

There was a "scene" where one of their neighbors hoses was running... they had to "save the day" ... and of course filmed the whole thing.. their house, their car... and even the license plate on their car.. wonder if they appreciated that. Ass probably went and turned the water on so they could come up with this scene.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m wondering if someone would call those neighbors for their permission to have someone on their property. I have my immediate neighbors (on both sides) cell phone numbers and they have mine in case of an emergency situation when we’re not home. I would not like someone I don’t know to be on my property, while also filming.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
The gargantuan twit makes time for lonely Huns to exploit them for free vacations and Slime sales, but she will not make time for her sisters, step daughter and her own daughter. The only one she loves is herself.

View attachment 2936145
What a burden she created for Katie C. who noted she didn’t need post-surgery support. But Piggy needed her monthly get-away and her post-op downline Hun will be paying the price by catering to Big P’s wants. Piggy already felt like a queen with a decoratively folded washcloth and towel. She even asked permission to use them. Not everyone moves the cloth napkins, chargers and placemats off the table every time you eat dinner, Piggy.

I’m hoping Katie had WLS and meets with tremendous success!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This should be special 🥴

I know there was some debate about her looking thinner but I'm not sure after seeing her girth on tonight's vlog. Damn she was wide in that skirt standing in the kitchen.
I thought it was comical when she mentioned her pig ears needed a break from her cattle tag earrings. Yes Pig, your earlobes are gonna be hanging to your knees soon if you don't stop wearing heavy earrings. Maybe that's what she's going for as a new body modification. 🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There was no footage from Asshat when he went to pick up the two ton crew at the concert, and after watching this vlog, we know why. Seems like Asshat wasn’t being a nice human while driving the car, and that’s why Pigcilla was demanding an apology, and let it be known, he didn’t apologize while they were in the kitchen. If anything, she should be thanking him profusely for inconveniencing him, I’m sure he had to take home all 3 ladies to different houses.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Whoever drove the Jeep was probably taking Piggy to the Tampa airport.
I was thinking that but then I thought they live in Jacksonville. A ginormous airport there.
---
There was no footage from Asshat when he went to pick up the two ton crew at the concert, and after watching this vlog, we know why. Seems like Asshat wasn’t being a nice human while driving the car, and that’s why Pigcilla was demanding an apology, and let it be known, he didn’t apologize while they were in the kitchen. If anything, she should be thanking him profusely for inconveniencing him, I’m sure he had to take home all 3 ladies to different houses.
That was an amazing scene between pig and ass. Pig demanding an apology and ass admitted he got mad having to drag Abbie out of bed to go pick up
Pig and crew late at night because they apparently made no plans to get home after (what did they say?) 45,000 people attended this concert? And ass had trouble navigating through thousands of people on the roads. Pig really is intellectually impaired. She had no plans apparently to get herself and the aunties home after a huge concert. Who does that? I’d be mad too. And she wanted him to stop and ask directions in the middle of all this to pick her up
because he could not get close to them. It’s mind boggling the way she thinks. No consideration at all for Ass or Abbie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I was thinking that but then I thought they live in Jacksonville. A ginormous airport there.
---

That was an amazing scene between pig and ass. Pig demanding an apology and ass admitted he got mad having to drag Abbie out of bed to go pick up
Pig and crew late at night because they apparently made no plans to get home after (what did they say?) 45,000 people attended this concert? And ass had trouble navigating through thousands of people on the roads. Pig really is intellectually impaired. She had no plans apparently to get herself and the aunties home after a huge concert. Who does that? I’d be mad too. And she wanted him to stop and ask directions in the middle of all this to pick her up
because he could not get close to them. It’s mind boggling the way she thinks. No consideration at all for Ass or Abbie.
The best part is that Twatty, Candy Cane Wide Load Lane Bryant and auntie had to get a golf cart because Twatty and CCWLLB likely were unable to walk because they are so lazy and out of shape. OMG that family is a mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
---

Yeah, there's no way in hell I'd be doing that or even ask hubby to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I think the concert was in Jax. GB was the one in Tampa a few days later. The concert venue was probably mobbed after, with everyone trying to get out. But it’s no excuse for Cilla not having concrete plans to get home. She could have even arranged a limo in advance.

I travel alone every year or so, I know exactly how I’m going to get to my hotel and plan my connecting flights so they’re not too close. Planning in advance is key. GB, I also have AAA for auto emergencies so my husband doesn’t have to get me out of a jam.

Very co-dependent family.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.