Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know who in their right mind not only would take her for her beauty advice but pay $75.00 for an ounce of
this crap?

1715801527813.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I think that's vit c and vit e, right? Amazon $2o...she doesn't do her homework does she? Goof Ass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So the woman in Cali had to have had WLS , why else would CillaSuey be able to commiserate with her? That woman should take a good look at the Pig she let into her home. What a nerve to go visiting .
If nothing else, Twatty will serve as a reminder to keep on track. Instead of putting a before picture of herself on the fridge as motivation to follow the program, she has Twatty, in ALL of her gory....I mean glory to behold as an example of what not to do. I feel sorry for that woman's family having to put up with that Beast.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
โ€œAscorโ€ฆisoโ€ฆlalalalala. I forgot my paper [that AssA probably made her with the phonetic pronunciation of the main ingredient that she has used twice a day for almost two months].โ€ โ€ฆ โ€œIt has a special ingredient that you put on after because the molecular molecules are smallerโ€ฆor largerโ€ฆI am not a scientist.โ€

Jeeze Pig, learn something about your products or else memorize two sentences. $75 to dribble one ounce of elixir. A steal of a deal!

And she already has another sunburn.

IMG_6513.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
โ€œAscorโ€ฆisoโ€ฆlalalalala. I forgot my paper [that AssA probably made her with the phonetic pronunciation of the main ingredient that she has used twice a day for almost two months].โ€ โ€ฆ โ€œIt has a special ingredient that you put on after because the molecular molecules are smallerโ€ฆor largerโ€ฆI am not a scientist.โ€

Jeeze Pig, learn something about your products or else memorize two sentences. $75 to dribble one ounce of elixir. A steal of a deal!

And she already has another sunburn.

View attachment 2938069
Well, all these pictures from her Cali Jolly can put to rest ANY thpeculation that she has lost weight ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well Asshat the issue isn't about people with disabilities being on the internet it's about being able to consent to it which Abbie will never be able to do so how about you get bent?
---

I just said the same thing! She can't give consent.
He always assumes that whenever something negative is said and Abbie is mentioned that people are negative things about her. Which isn't true as people are saying negative things about her parents. Abbie has done nothing wrong but she's exploited daily by her parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My problem isn't that people with disabilities shouldn't be on the internet it's that they should only be on the internet if they are able to give consent. If they are unable to give consent then they shouldn't be filmed at all.
Whether she is (and was) a minor or an adult on the internet she obviously has no idea that she is being exploited. They have literally taken her dignity away. What awful parents.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Mr. BE KIND strikes again. โ€œGet Bent!โ€

View attachment 2937500

Correction for AssA: There was a minor in the group who accompanied ABA therapist Brandy to Abbieโ€™s party.
Well, thatโ€™s interesting. Now itโ€™s okay to film Abbie because she is adult. Thatโ€™s what he implies in his reply. She still canโ€™t consent because of her intellectual disability but now she is an adult. Okay Asshole. What about all those years you filmed the crap out of her while she was a minor? Was that okay? lol. He always has excuses and rationale. But as they say โ€ฆ..โ€follow the moneyโ€ ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ฒ Not that hard to figure out these brainiacs, lol. And lashing out at poor Jay telling him to โ€œget bentโ€. Interesting choice of insults hurled at Jay. Sexual and homophobic? Perhaps. And hereโ€™s Ass looking like a fat girlfriend of somebody, certainly Pigโ€™s spineless pussy-whipped witch. Somewhere along the way he lost his balls, or maybe they just shriveled up and fell off. Get Bent, Ass? Must be your favorite insult and position.
IMG_9576.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
How can she claim this woman is wearing no makeup?

View attachment 2938333

By the way here she is actually without makeup. Will SL ever stop being deceptive?

View attachment 2938350
She looks way better without those fake Radford sister type spider lashes.
---
New video
I'm three minutes in and I can't help but bust out laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Twatty actually balanced her breakfast on her gunt๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ON. HER. GUNT๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
That hat!!! She looks like Miss Prissy. Lookie here, we have young Tubby and Twatty a courtin' in their younger, slimmer days
1715814628880.png

Okay, back to the vlog!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So Mr BB was walking behind me while I'm watching the 4 days of birthdays, & Mother's days, and he goes "who's that creepy little man?" I tell him he's the man that makes lots of dough off his disabled daughter's viewers and he just told one of them to get bent. I wish I could show you the look of disgust on Mr BB's face. Then he says "can't you find something better to watch" . No Mr BB, it's a place I get to vent my anger so I am able tolerate your driving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
---

I'm three minutes in and I can't help but bust out laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Twatty actually balanced her breakfast on her gunt๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ON. HER. GUNT๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
That hat!!! She looks like Miss Prissy. Lookie here, we have young Tubby and Twatty a courtin' in their younger, slimmer days
View attachment 2938453

Okay, back to the vlog!!
Watching now! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Pig has the ugliest titties in the universe.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
---

View attachment 2938453

Okay, back to the vlog!!
Omg I saw the plate on her gunt!

And Ass claims Big P's love language is quality time???? SINCE WHEN? Id've sworn it was booze...

Embarrassing the way Ass complimenting Iz on his choice of gift....making Izzy feel all proud of himself...sheesh you'd think he was a 10 year old boy...makes me sick. They're all a bunch of strange ones

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.