Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It acts like a weighted blanket to help give her that sensory input.
My point is they've never mentioned it for that purpose tho? For wipes, a changes of clothes and diapers yes. For weighted blanket/bag, then she'd have it on when she needs grounding like when in the supermarket, restaurant or when her cake was being served?
---
Am I missing something here? I didn’t see anyone mention anything about Abbie making mistakes in the persons post you’re replying to or them berating her. Just thought they were pointing out that Asa was talking crap again as in the decade or whatever it’s been since they’ve been exploiting Abbie he’s never really said the backpack was for grounding. More or less most of the time it was so they’d got something to grab on to if she started to wonder off. And I agree, it most likely does have her hygiene products in and all of us here know that includes diapers and a change of clothes due to her not being toilet trained but the humpers probably believe she’s carrying around her AAC along with her lipgloss, phone and tickets to the next Coachella type festival that she’s attending with her “best friends”. After all, she’s just your typical 19 year old with a sprinkling of autism according to the narrative her Father is pushing nowadays. That’s what Asa would love them to believe. It’s clear from the too small shorts/jeans they stuff her into that she wears diapers so why the mystery about what is in that ugly backpack they make her carry 🤷‍♀️
Thank you Tammy! ❤
---
Who said something about Abbie? I don’t think anyone here has.
Thank you Sparkle! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Am I missing something here? I didn’t see anyone mention anything about Abbie making mistakes in the persons post you’re replying to or them berating her. Just thought they were pointing out that Asa was talking crap again as in the decade or whatever it’s been since they’ve been exploiting Abbie he’s never really said the backpack was for grounding. More or less most of the time it was so they’d got something to grab on to if she started to wonder off. And I agree, it most likely does have her hygiene products in and all of us here know that includes diapers and a change of clothes due to her not being toilet trained but the humpers probably believe she’s carrying around her AAC along with her lipgloss, phone and tickets to the next Coachella type festival that she’s attending with her “best friends”. After all, she’s just your typical 19 year old with a sprinkling of autism according to the narrative her Father is pushing nowadays. That’s what Asa would love them to believe. It’s clear from the too small shorts/jeans they stuff her into that she wears diapers so why the mystery about what is in that ugly backpack they make her carry 🤷‍♀️
Thanks. You saved me from having to type the exact same thing. Abbie doesn’t make “mistakes”. She is not toilet trained. They have been lying and trying to gaslight the people who watch and listen to their vlogs for years. They have also been lying and gaslighting everyone about her ability to reason, think, and her ability to perform tasks independently. They both lie so much I think it’s pathological.
---
Last year, if you were to hear a “sploosh” at our pond, it would have been me. This year, I have already witnessed two Percillerpotamus sized, voyeuristic snapping turtles mating in the shallows, so it’s currently a no for me. Now…If Pig stopped by, I may make an exception. Feed the turtles, push her ass in and see if she floats. ❤🐖❤
Reminds me of the snapping turtle I tried to “help” across the gravel road one time moving so slow I was afraid he’d get run over by a car. I was kind of gently pushing him with a large branch and that SOB swung around so fast to take a bite out of that branch. That monster was the same diameter as a hubcap on a large car. He was just moving from one farm pond to another most likely to father more snapping turtles. Woe to the poor slob who jumps into one of those ponds hoping to cool off. They’ll get their cahones snapped off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hey there! I read a comment on another forum stating Pig is losing weight. What do y’all think? Do you believe she may be on an injection…trulicity, ozempic?
I am on two hands.
Without a doubt, she filters her videos and pics. That is a given. She looks completely different in vlogs than she does in her Slime posts.
Confidence. This was a word definitely pushed at the last cult convention, but Pig is taking it a step further with her recent word vomit concerning her clothing choices. This type of tit from her is exactly how she started acting when she was losing weight after her surgery. Her whole demeanor is different….dare I say genuine happiness. She is never comfortable in her own skin, as she says. It shows on her face. IMO, that has changed recently.
She will never announce any new weight loss journey due to her maaaasssive failure on the last one.
In two comments from her she has stated she was 69 lbs and 70.4 (ish) lbs down. Is she monitoring her weight?
I wouldn’t tell people I was taking injections either if I were her, however, if she is…I think it is bullshit that she would play it up like her weight loss (if there is any) is due to her surgery.
Meh. There is my word vomit. 😂 I am curious to see what y’all think.
Happy Monday. 😻
PS. Imma be on the lookout for injection site marks and side effects just in case. LOL! Burping, stomach paralysis, pancreatitis…pick a card, any card….😂
Hey Wow! 🥰
After much thought I have decided Big P is not doing Ozempic (or whatever) I don't know all that much about it but I think it makes you NOT wanna eat. And therein my reasoning. Plain & simple Pig LOVES eating. She'd rather stay huge than put down her fork...plus I don't think you can drink on it & Lord knows she loves her booze! You made some good points though so I guess it remains to be seen....the suspense continues....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I personally can’t notice Fat duck losing weight. She wore a black top in one vlog and that made her look a tiny bit slimmer, helped by sleeves that covered the top of her arms, but previous vlogs she was huge. I remember her getting all super confident and happy when she first lost weight after the op, but she also acts like that when she knows she’s escaping Abbie. (Currently she’s in California!) Look how she was when they announced the cruise, she couldn’t contain her joy.
If she is on one of those drugs, I reckon it’s because she needs to be because of diabetes, rather than choosing to be on it to lose weight. It’s not easy to inject yourself (been there, done that with another drug) and she also likes food too much and is a lazy sod. That was her downfall previously, not sticking to a healthy eating plan and exercising. She’s too into eating out and going on all these trips where she can stuff her face and drink loads. Where would the fun be if she was limited and couldn’t do that? Also, the cruise won’t be much fun if she can’t pile her plates high with food and knock back litres of alcohol.I guess time will tell, but pretty much anything they do, they abandon at some point, so her trying to lose weight again, would be the same I’m sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Growing up eldest of five, the youngest 13 years younger, my alcoholic father tried a few times to stop drinking. Antibuse was the name of the football shaped pill, and it made the relapsers feel so bad they could barely stand for days after all the puking those pills caused. He did do an inhouse detox, got married, worked in the hospitality industry and never had an drink!
I had wls lost 35kgs, still over weight but had maintained 95-100kgs for 20 years.
Some people are just meant to be bigger, and as I have maintained this weight sensibly, I’m happy in my skin.
Prisarse would probably only tolerate x1 Omenprazic as I believe it’s worse than dumping syndrome from wls (which I never had) and it has a base on it that attacks the glucose/all the oses/ alchol sugars and makes them depart the body before you are finished eating, Pris will have to have the diaper then!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
He knows that if he was honest then some of the humpers might turn against him and ass doesn't want to lose his precious views. They need to accept her for who she is not for what she will never be.

Reactions: 8
Hate to burst one of Priscilla's gunts but just google Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate and you can buy that tit on multiple websites and it's been around for a while. Just like the Maassholes, SL is late to the game. I don't know how much SL is selling their serum for but I am pretty sure you can get it cheaper online and you won't be inundated with SL emails from the Porker.
I’d like to hear her try to pronounce Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My point is they've never mentioned it for that purpose tho? For wipes, a changes of clothes and diapers yes. For weighted blanket/bag, then she'd have it on when she needs grounding like when in the supermarket, restaurant or when her cake was being served?
---

Thank you Tammy! ❤
---

Thank you Sparkle! ❤

That's true as well. Maybe she does really need it on when they go to those places but they take it off.

Reactions: 8
I would bet Asa has no issue with his wife being absent more days than not out of a month. I'm sure he even encourages it. What a great way to not have to deal with the beast.
I remember them saying that weighed blankets and stuff do nothing for Abbie and she isn't into them. This was in the rental when everyone and their brother would send them gifts. Abbie received a ton of weighted blankets, so that's how the conversation came up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the only reason they have Abbie wear that back pack is that so they don't have to carry it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I finally looked up the differences between autism and IDD. I didn’t realize how different the two are. I guess someone can be autistic with IDD, but the two are nowhere near the same. No way Abbie is autistic with IDD. How have they gotten around lying about this for so long? Ppl are afraid to speak up because of the sensitive nature of these disorders? This is kind of fucked up if you think about it. Nothing wrong with ID ppl ok but autistic ppl seem to be bothered by being compared to those that have IDD because it downplays their intelligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well now Tattlers...they have been pushing how much the Lipstick Pig likes salad...you know that tiny bit of greens under 1cup of dressing...
I wonder if Asswipe has some kind of notebook to keep track of his lies, her lies, Izzy's lies. That must keep him busy and that's probably why he doesn't have time for personal grooming.
Omar said Prissass sent him this pic but he had to refuse because he was out of tarp.
1715706030200.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I had another account, I would definitely ask about the half sisters on this post😉

IMG_4459.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
If I had another account, I would definitely ask about the half sisters on this post😉

View attachment 2935481
Here we go again Mensa member … “Last Saturday my mom, aunt, and I (NOT me!) went to see George Strait” 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

“It started at 5:30 and didn’t “get over” 🤔 until 11:30.”

That would be “END” genius!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks. You saved me from having to type the exact same thing. Abbie doesn’t make “mistakes”. She is not toilet trained. They have been lying and trying to gaslight the people who watch and listen to their vlogs for years. They have also been lying and gaslighting everyone about her ability to reason, think, and her ability to perform tasks independently. They both lie so much I think it’s pathological.
---

Reminds me of the snapping turtle I tried to “help” across the gravel road one time moving so slow I was afraid he’d get run over by a car. I was kind of gently pushing him with a large branch and that SOB swung around so fast to take a bite out of that branch. That monster was the same diameter as a hubcap on a large car. He was just moving from one farm pond to another most likely to father more snapping turtles. Woe to the poor slob who jumps into one of those ponds hoping to cool off. They’ll get their cahones snapped off.
Lentils… lentils… lentils….
It’s what’s for lunch.
🤣
A monster the size of a hubcap! LOL! I totally know what you are talking about. They can be mean. Snap a finger off so quick, you would think you had gotten in between Pig and her trough.
I am not tempting fate by swimming in the pond. I am not Perciller. I only have 5 toes per hoof..no extra appendages to speak of! 🤣
---
Hey Wow! 🥰
After much thought I have decided Big P is not doing Ozempic (or whatever) I don't know all that much about it but I think it makes you NOT wanna eat. And therein my reasoning. Plain & simple Pig LOVES eating. She'd rather stay huge than put down her fork...plus I don't think you can drink on it & Lord knows she loves her booze! You made some good points though so I guess it remains to be seen....the suspense continues....
The suspense does continue! I think you are completely on point though. She ain’t giving up the pork and the hooch.
😘 to you, Cukey.😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey Wow! 🥰
You're right. She would have to give up all the eating and drinking on all of her "how to swindle stupid people" retreets and that is her biggest joy in life. Thats almost as hard as eating healthy while camping, going out to eat 6 times a week, making food without butter and cheese in massive amounts and door dashing. I would think that just seeing how large and not in charge she looks next to all of her skinny friends, especially LB would do the trick, but it doesn't always work that way with food addiction or any of the other addictions she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Going back to Abbies pitiful birthday-

1. The cake looked special needs

2. Pig and Fat Boy did literal last minute shopping for pathetic presents and didnt even bother to go home and change

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.