Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait for Slimelife to crumble. What a scammy company. Look at the state of their top beauty guide. She is so smug.
Edit: I didn't even notice Teacup fondling Twatty's meaty hock....WTAF 😂 😂 😂

Hate to burst one of Priscilla's gunts but just google Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate and you can buy that tit on multiple websites and it's been around for a while. Just like the Maassholes, SL is late to the game. I don't know how much SL is selling their serum for but I am pretty sure you can get it cheaper online and you won't be inundated with SL emails from the Porker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Also Abbie carries the bag pack because it helps ground her. Whut? Are you putting weights in there to make it harder for her to run? Is that what you mean by grounding? In all the years they've spoken about the bag pack this is the first time I'm hearing it's for grounding.
I work in disability and wearing a back pack is very common. What she has in her back pack is hygiene stuff for her and other personal
belongings like we might carry in a back pack etc. Yes she makes mistakes, a lot of people with disabilities do, give her a break. I don’t mind people getting stuck into her parents but poor Abbie I say.

Reactions: 8
Also Abbie carries the bag pack because it helps ground her. Whut? Are you putting weights in there to make it harder for her to run? Is that what you mean by grounding? In all the years they've spoken about the bag pack this is the first time I'm hearing it's for grounding.

It acts like a weighted blanket to help give her that sensory input.

Reactions: 8
I work in disability and wearing a back pack is very common. What she has in her back pack is hygiene stuff for her and other personal
belongings like we might carry in a back pack etc. Yes she makes mistakes, a lot of people with disabilities do, give her a break. I don’t mind people getting stuck into her parents but poor Abbie I say.
I totally agree

Reactions: 9
Who said something about Abbie? I don’t think anyone here has.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
1000030816.jpg

And she's off again, but never misses a chance to fatten up.
What's up with that thumb nail? Did she ask for her thumb nail to be a back up queso dip scooper?
1000030818.jpg

She ends the reel with "where am I?" Florida? Are you just in Florida? Why the flex attempt?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Limelife also has the lady, as a Beauty Guide, who refuses to treat the huge skin cancer on her nose. She feels meditation and holistic cures will shrink the cancer. I did have a picture attached, but it’s too sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Hey there! I read a comment on another forum stating Pig is losing weight. What do y’all think? Do you believe she may be on an injection…trulicity, ozempic?
I am on two hands.
Without a doubt, she filters her videos and pics. That is a given. She looks completely different in vlogs than she does in her Slime posts.
Confidence. This was a word definitely pushed at the last cult convention, but Pig is taking it a step further with her recent word vomit concerning her clothing choices. This type of tit from her is exactly how she started acting when she was losing weight after her surgery. Her whole demeanor is different….dare I say genuine happiness. She is never comfortable in her own skin, as she says. It shows on her face. IMO, that has changed recently.
She will never announce any new weight loss journey due to her maaaasssive failure on the last one.
In two comments from her she has stated she was 69 lbs and 70.4 (ish) lbs down. Is she monitoring her weight?
I wouldn’t tell people I was taking injections either if I were her, however, if she is…I think it is bullshit that she would play it up like her weight loss (if there is any) is due to her surgery.
Meh. There is my word vomit. 😂 I am curious to see what y’all think.
Happy Monday. 😻
PS. Imma be on the lookout for injection site marks and side effects just in case. LOL! Burping, stomach paralysis, pancreatitis…pick a card, any card….😂
Ozempic face. But she already has all the wrinkles . Today LB was bragging about how much fun she with her girls from the company she is peddling marijuana from. And she lost 3 lbs because it was all healthy choices.She overstressed how important it is to hang around with friends that eat healthy and take care of themselves. It was a direct slap in the snout fir Pigfeet. She even showed all the healthy stuff on the counters of the beautiful B and B they were staying at. Didn't see alot of booze like at Pigstinks get-away-from-Abby retreats. And the only overweight obe was LB. Not for long though!

• Heart
View attachment 2934147

And she's off again, but never misses a chance to fatten up.
What's up with that thumb nail? Did she ask for her thumb nail to be a back up queso dip scooper?
View attachment 2934153

She ends the reel with "where am I?" Florida? Are you just in Florida? Why the flex attempt?
OH MAN! I wish she would show up around my part of Alabama! 🤣 I don’t think we have a Dutch Bros. though. I could be wrong. I don’t really like to drink my daily allotment of calories in one sitting though, so there is that…
Maybe I should toss the unicorn float in the pond and see if I can lure her in. 😺
No vlog?
Moobie, Moobie, Moobie… smh…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If she is taking them and paying out of pocket then I hate the Massives even more. A few weeks ago, I noticed my neighbor has been losing weight. I commented and she said she has lost 57 pounds so far (it's been a year) on Ozempic. She said it's 800.00 a month out of pocket. Unless Piggy is getting it through insurance she can go screw herself then. Abbie could use a ton of different out of pocket things but they are too cheap. Also, Piggy is wasting money because she needs mental health help for her quick fix will be just that.
Insurance does not cover any of the shots unless you are diabetic. Its even more than $800 in alot of places. And very difficult to get.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Am I missing something here? I didn’t see anyone mention anything about Abbie making mistakes in the persons post you’re replying to or them berating her. Just thought they were pointing out that Asa was talking crap again as in the decade or whatever it’s been since they’ve been exploiting Abbie he’s never really said the backpack was for grounding. More or less most of the time it was so they’d got something to grab on to if she started to wonder off. And I agree, it most likely does have her hygiene products in and all of us here know that includes diapers and a change of clothes due to her not being toilet trained but the humpers probably believe she’s carrying around her AAC along with her lipgloss, phone and tickets to the next Coachella type festival that she’s attending with her “best friends”. After all, she’s just your typical 19 year old with a sprinkling of autism according to the narrative her Father is pushing nowadays. That’s what Asa would love them to believe. It’s clear from the too small shorts/jeans they stuff her into that she wears diapers so why the mystery about what is in that ugly backpack they make her carry 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Regarding Prisspiggy and weightloss…. I saw the other forum post where someone said she looked like she was losing weight and it did get me thinking….

Even if she doesn’t want to publicly say anything about it she must see that Slimelife is starting to crumble. Could she be secretly dabbling in a weight loss MLM and wants to lose some weight so she can be all ‘SURPRISE HUMPERS! I lost weight with this amazing product and you can too if you buy it from me!’

Grifters gotta grift.

Reactions: 11
I am on Wegovy. I am on a lot of meds which caused me to gain a lot of weight. I exercised my ass off and it was very difficult. I have been on Wegovy for a year and lost 90 pounds. It kills your appetite. I never really ate too much before either. It is difficult to get these meds through a doc. Your insurance needs to see you need it and if it doesn’t work for you they take you off pretty quickly. I can’t see her taking these meds and still eating the same way she did. If I eat a full meal I feel sick after. They also want to see your exercising.
I was on Ozempic because of diabetes, I lost weight but not in a good way!! I learned fast what not to eat, it made me extremely sick and even after I was eating correctly, I continued to be extremely sick (smells made me sick) and i was on the lowest dosing. I had no tolerance for Ozempic and had to stop after 3 months, it made me so very ill...so I know Piggy Poo could not eat the way she does without being very ill. Maybe she is on something she tolerates and allows her to continue her eating habits, but doubtful.

P.S. Insurance covered my shots, but insurance will not cover for just weight loss, she would have to pay out of pocket. My friend pay $1K a month for Mounjaro. Plus like she would inject herself...NEVER!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
OH MAN! I wish she would show up around my part of Alabama! 🤣 I don’t think we have a Dutch Bros. though. I could be wrong. I don’t really like to drink my daily allotment of calories in one sitting though, so there is that…
Maybe I should toss the unicorn float in the pond and see if I can lure her in. 😺
No vlog?
Moobie, Moobie, Moobie… smh…
I once lived in Tuscaloosa and we had a pond in the backyard. We had Golden retreivers back then and when it got hot you could hear "sploosh" both dogs jumped in to cool off.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I once lived in Tuscaloosa and we had a pond in the backyard. We had Golden retreivers back then and when it got hot you could hear "sploosh" both dogs jumped in to cool off.
Last year, if you were to hear a “sploosh” at our pond, it would have been me. This year, I have already witnessed two Percillerpotamus sized, voyeuristic snapping turtles mating in the shallows, so it’s currently a no for me. Now…If Pig stopped by, I may make an exception. Feed the turtles, push her ass in and see if she floats. ❤🐖❤

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh the injustice! Viewers of Big P’s Granny Squares Live were criticizing her makeup application and white eyelids.

IMG_6452.jpeg

IMG_6453.jpeg

Discriminating against Piggy’s self diagnosis of iron deficiency anemia…on Mother’s Day! Shame on them. 😉

IMG_6455.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
No make up on? So she was born with kiss of cocoa eyeliner? Get out of her Thilla you liar.

Looks to me like her anemic eyes are the result of concealer.

View attachment 2934315
The lazy Beast appears to not have washed her face and still has remnants of makeup from the night before. Not using Slimelife makeup remover? Too drunk to do your evening "glow up" routine ? I can't believe Twatty had the audacity to say that she likes to relax on Mother's Day. Relax from what exactly? Is she delegating her bitching and bossing of Tubby to Boy Wonder so that she can truffle for thnax without being interrupted? Commanding her cuck to garden, build a firepit, take care of Abbie, decorate Mold Manor, fetch the Door Dash so that she doesn't have to haul her own hefty ass to the front door is exhausting work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.