Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assa must think he’s funny getting on camera with his hair sticking up looking like he hasn’t washed his body in decades. He really thinks he’s sooo relatable.

I have a lot of observations from this new vlog so buckle in:

- We see Mommy Dearest finally wearing a claw clip ponytail style instead of the ridiculous bun.
- They bought a pre made decorated cake, so that Mommy Dearest can put her own fugly kindergarten designs on the cake.
- Mommy Dearest who loves salad, left it sitting on the counter, with half of it not even touched. And we know it was hers because her stupid phone stand was on the counter too by the salad.
- There was black duct tape on their secondary fridge doors in the laundry room. Is that meant to keep Abbie out?? Only tape??
- The fashionista mogul herself had on a black blouse, blue jeans, brown wedges, purple purse, and bright pink & green earrings. All to match a red lippy.
- The ‘parents’ collectively talk about how Abbie has wet wipes and her iPad in her backpack. But they once again fail to mention her diapers and extra pair of clothes also in her backpack.
-The ‘parents’ went shopping for their daughter’s birthday the same day as her party. & still proceeded to get a couple things for themselves.
-Summer & Kylie bought Abbie to her party. They did her hair and I can assume picked out her outfit and bathed her for the occasion.
- Abbie was mean mugging mommy dearest on arrival to her party
- The elderly adults already had alcoholic drinks in their hand while welcoming the birthday princess.
-Peep Kylie’s faces
-While opening up presents, Abbie starts groaning again and it’s a jump cut to Abbie standing up trying to leave the table, barefoot & looking annoyed.
- Birthday Princess and Mommy Dearest in the parking lot, having a staring contest about who sits in the front seat. Abbie ultimately didn’t win that fight.

“She was comfortable at her party and she didn’t even want to take her anti anxiety meds today, she told us no” - this pissed me off because like what the hell do you even mean Assa??

“ She had the best time at her party, she enjoyed herself” WHERE is the proof??
What's even more bizarre is now they're saying that not only does Abbie say no to her meds but she actually understands what the meds do for her.

1715603227875.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
19 year old Abbie has progressed so much she asked for the Mexican restaurant and declined the anti-anxiety medication.
Asa goes on to say she knows the result of taking the pill so her saying no is her saying she doesn’t need to feel calm. There are a few reason why his explanation doesn’t make sense but I don’t feel like explaining, we all know.

Hes saying this stuff for leghumpers. Keep feeding them that tit. They are going to turn on him soon because they think Abbie is a typical adult and they are going to expect him to treat her like a typical adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What's even more bizarre is now they're saying that not only does Abbie say no to her meds but she actually understands what the meds do for her.

View attachment 2932833
Also Abbie carries the bag pack because it helps ground her. Whut? Are you putting weights in there to make it harder for her to run? Is that what you mean by grounding? In all the years they've spoken about the bag pack this is the first time I'm hearing it's for grounding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Asa also says that Abbie tells them when she needs the seatbelt lock. That she knows she will unbuckle and do God knows what, so she picks up the red lock thing and shows them so they can lock her in for safety.
What complete BS. 💩💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
All that crappy talk about a cake and then they bought one. Stupid me thought Fat duck was actually going to make one, then decorate it. I should’ve known better. That would require effort. She didn’t take any care in decorating it either and it looked an absolute mess. Of course she had to mention she’s never had a Mother’s Day cake!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Hey there! I read a comment on another forum stating Pig is losing weight. What do y’all think? Do you believe she may be on an injection…trulicity, ozempic?
I am on two hands.
Without a doubt, she filters her videos and pics. That is a given. She looks completely different in vlogs than she does in her Slime posts.
Confidence. This was a word definitely pushed at the last cult convention, but Pig is taking it a step further with her recent word vomit concerning her clothing choices. This type of tit from her is exactly how she started acting when she was losing weight after her surgery. Her whole demeanor is different….dare I say genuine happiness. She is never comfortable in her own skin, as she says. It shows on her face. IMO, that has changed recently.
She will never announce any new weight loss journey due to her maaaasssive failure on the last one.
In two comments from her she has stated she was 69 lbs and 70.4 (ish) lbs down. Is she monitoring her weight?
I wouldn’t tell people I was taking injections either if I were her, however, if she is…I think it is bullshit that she would play it up like her weight loss (if there is any) is due to her surgery.
Meh. There is my word vomit. 😂 I am curious to see what y’all think.
Happy Monday. 😻
PS. Imma be on the lookout for injection site marks and side effects just in case. LOL! Burping, stomach paralysis, pancreatitis…pick a card, any card….😂
If she is taking them and paying out of pocket then I hate the Massives even more. A few weeks ago, I noticed my neighbor has been losing weight. I commented and she said she has lost 57 pounds so far (it's been a year) on Ozempic. She said it's 800.00 a month out of pocket. Unless Piggy is getting it through insurance she can go screw herself then. Abbie could use a ton of different out of pocket things but they are too cheap. Also, Piggy is wasting money because she needs mental health help for her quick fix will be just that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Asa also says that Abbie tells them when she needs the seatbelt lock. That she knows she will unbuckle and do God knows what, so she picks up the red lock thing and shows them so they can lock her in for safety.
What complete BS. 💩💩
I guess if abbies that smart then she's smart enough to go to college and get a degree and get a full time job.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her 1 am video I thought she looked like she had lost weight..but it doesn't matter, that won't fix stupid, it won't fix her lack of mothering skills, won't fix her thinking she needs to use a little girl lisp to get her way, won't fix being lazy, won't fix her disdain for Abs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If she is taking them and paying out of pocket then I hate the Massives even more. A few weeks ago, I noticed my neighbor has been losing weight. I commented and she said she has lost 57 pounds so far (it's been a year) on Ozempic. She said it's 800.00 a month out of pocket. Unless Piggy is getting it through insurance she can go screw herself then. Abbie could use a ton of different out of pocket things but they are too cheap. Also, Piggy is wasting money because she needs mental health help for her quick fix will be just that.
In the past few weeks there have been a handful of times I thought she looked smaller. To be completely honest, I hate thinking it and despise typing it. Why? I want her to reach her 600 lb goal. I really do. 😂
IF she is taking one of these shots, it will be just like everything else..a waste of money.
I started looking up foods to avoid while on this medication.
Red meat
Fried/greasy food
Taters
Highly processed crap
Alcohol
Sweet/ high calorie drinks
🤔🤔🤔
Hmmmmmm…Then she posts this👇🏼
IMG_2016.jpeg

Now, I am thinking maybe she is still on track to hit the big 600. 🤞🏼
I don’t know. Only time will tell. Regardless, like @lillibb says…even if she is shooting up Ozempic, she will still be a jackass. 😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
In the past few weeks there have been a handful of times I thought she looked smaller. To be completely honest, I hate thinking it and despise typing it. Why? I want her to reach her 600 lb goal. I really do. 😂
IF she is taking one of these shots, it will be just like everything else..a waste of money.
I started looking up foods to avoid while on this medication.
Red meat
Fried/greasy food
Taters
Highly processed crap
Alcohol
Sweet/ high calorie drinks
🤔🤔🤔
Hmmmmmm…Then she posts this👇🏼
View attachment 2933320
Now, I am thinking maybe she is still on track to hit the big 600. 🤞🏼
I don’t know. Only time will tell. Regardless, like @lillibb says…even if she is shooting up Ozempic, she will still be a jackass. 😹
It's really hard to tell if she lost any weight because of all the filtering/angling/lighting/hiding she does. One thing is certain is that she has not changed anything in her lifestyle to loose weight.. as evidenced above.. and her guzzling down margaritas...and no evidence of her moving that enormous body around either. If it isn't something that requires no effort and no dietary change.... she won't stick with it.

• Heart
It's really hard to tell if she lost any weight because of all the filtering/angling/lighting/hiding she does. One thing is certain is that she has not changed anything in her lifestyle to loose weight.. as evidenced above.. and her guzzling down margaritas...and no evidence of her moving that enormous body around either. If it isn't something that requires no effort and no dietary change.... she won't stick with it.
You are absolutely right. She is not capable of making healthy changes. It is hard to keep track with all the camera voodoo she conjures up. Hooray! Eat the taters, 🐖🐽🐖 YIPPIE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Since Abbie miraculously has a reasoning factor now, and knows what her medication does, then she's ready to tell Assa to fuk off. He can pay her a percentage of what his channel makes or take her off camera completely.
He really should stfu with his BS narratives. Now that Abbie can suddenly reason things, she's going to be demanding stuff. 😆 🤣 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Since Abbie miraculously has a reasoning factor now, and knows what her medication does, then she's ready to tell Assa to fuk off. He can pay her a percentage of what his channel makes or take her off camera completely.
He really should stfu with his BS narratives. Now that Abbie can suddenly reason things, she's going to be demanding stuff. 😆 🤣 😂
Well since she can now make decisions about her health care and whether or not she needs to take her medication maybe they don't need guardianship. She has been in job training after all.

Wonder when she hits 21 Abigail is going to decide she wants to start drinking... since she can make these choices for herself. Least then Pig will have a reason to spend time with her.

Long as she doesn't get knocked up like mommy dearest.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am on Wegovy. I am on a lot of meds which caused me to gain a lot of weight. I exercised my ass off and it was very difficult. I have been on Wegovy for a year and lost 90 pounds. It kills your appetite. I never really ate too much before either. It is difficult to get these meds through a doc. Your insurance needs to see you need it and if it doesn’t work for you they take you off pretty quickly. I can’t see her taking these meds and still eating the same way she did. If I eat a full meal I feel sick after. They also want to see your exercising.

• Heart
I don't think Abbie asks for any restaurant. I think they wanted Mexican so that is why they went there. Food is just food for Abbie and she will eat anything that she is fed. They can also say she has a favorite restaurant/ type of food because they can use it for the fathering autism channel.
Exactly! Ass & Pig wanted Mexican so that's where they went

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Madison put this video out weeks ago but Julie Jo just dissected it and it's nice to see the word spread just how awful SlimeLife truly is as a company and MLM. SlimeLife is failing and Madison is desperately trying to save the sinking ship by insulting people. Yep, Madison thinks if you don't join, you're complacent and pretty much a lazy slug just sitting around watching Netflix all day...LMAO. As this company fails more and more, we're going to hear more about the "haters" and people who are not taking a chance. I think their buzz word they were given at the last cult meeting was "confidence". Priscilla has used that word excessively. I hope she has enough confidence leftover when SL goes belly up. She's going to need it at her next job.

• Haha
  • Wow
Hey there! I read a comment on another forum stating Pig is losing weight. What do y’all think? Do you believe she may be on an injection…trulicity, ozempic?
I am on two hands.
Without a doubt, she filters her videos and pics. That is a given. She looks completely different in vlogs than she does in her Slime posts.
Confidence. This was a word definitely pushed at the last cult convention, but Pig is taking it a step further with her recent word vomit concerning her clothing choices. This type of tit from her is exactly how she started acting when she was losing weight after her surgery. Her whole demeanor is different….dare I say genuine happiness. She is never comfortable in her own skin, as she says. It shows on her face. IMO, that has changed recently.
She will never announce any new weight loss journey due to her maaaasssive failure on the last one.
In two comments from her she has stated she was 69 lbs and 70.4 (ish) lbs down. Is she monitoring her weight?
I wouldn’t tell people I was taking injections either if I were her, however, if she is…I think it is bullshit that she would play it up like her weight loss (if there is any) is due to her surgery.
Meh. There is my word vomit. 😂 I am curious to see what y’all think.
Happy Monday. 😻
PS. Imma be on the lookout for injection site marks and side effects just in case. LOL! Burping, stomach paralysis, pancreatitis…pick a card, any card….😂
As “white coat” phobic as she is (plus dental care phobic) I cannot see her giving herself injections of any sort. Unless Ass gives it to her…..but even then. I think she’d scream and trot the opposite direction of a needle. But maybe they’ve invented oral weight loss meds by now? Have they?

• Haha
I can't wait for Slimelife to crumble. What a scammy company. Look at the state of their top beauty guide. She is so smug.
Edit: I didn't even notice Teacup fondling Twatty's meaty hock....WTAF 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.