Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 things from the vlog.

When Psrispants was doing the cake ‘decorating’ and reached towards her phone there was two seconds when I was like ‘why is she wearing gloves to cook in her own kitchen?’

There were no gloves. It was just her wonky hand folds.

And then when she was like ‘I don’t want to overwhelm Abbie with our stuff (presents) when other people are getting her stuff.’ That was CLEARLY ‘I don’t want people seeing the really crappy and pointless gifts we got her at the very last second.’
---

I feel like this is even more of the ‘She is a good mom guyth! Just look at all she’s doing!’ shtick. 🥴
Definitely! Moobie is a ball gagged cuck for continuing to push the BS narrative. It can never be about anybody else, especially Abbie. Pig is always snorting around looking for “atta girl’s”. It’s gross.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry, you all know I have a twisted sense of humor, but when Abbie was whipping her hair at the incoming flaming cake I was dying.
I kept picturing her ponytail catching fire, and then she'd whip that flaming mane right into Asa's face before Summer put it out.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Now that would be a party!! 🔥🎂🎂🔥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry, you all know I have a twisted sense of humor, but when Abbie was whipping her hair at the incoming flaming cake I was dying.
I kept picturing her ponytail catching fire, and then she'd whip that flaming mane right into Asa's face before Summer put it out.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Now that would be a party!! 🔥🎂🎂🔥
😂😂😂😂
After a few moments of hesitation…once Summer had extinguished the flames…Pig would have thrown her margarita on Sweet Girl. Next vlog titled, Super Mom saves birthday girl’s life. Firefighter Beb to the rescue.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Priscilla Maassive has all the maternal caring of a lamp post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Seems like piggy is going on yet another trip tomorrow. She said in her Mother’s Day live, she is going to visit a friend who recently had surgery and this friend doesn’t need help, she’s doing great, but she going to go anyway. Then, they will be taking their rv out for their trip. She also said it’s hard to do PPP videos because Abbie is home now. The vocational program has ended and they will be searching for a new program.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She only did this stuff to make it look like she's an involved parent but we all know if it were up to her she would have nothing to do with abbie.
Did you hear how she said the cake shop didn’t have time to make the cake and Asa said yeah they need 24 hour notice. He said it twice. Then she said all annoyed that she contacted them way before 24 hours. BS

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She expected a bakery to make a cake with less than 24 hrs notice?? In what universe?? Especially if you want anything specialized on it. My good friend makes cakes as a side hustle and she has made two cakes for my guy for birthdays. I give her notice and ideas.WEEKS ahead of time. Come.on Maassives, it's not that hard.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She expected a bakery to make a cake with less than 24 hrs notice?? In what universe?? Especially if you want anything specialized on it. My good friend makes cakes as a side hustle and she has made two cakes for my guy for birthdays. I give her notice and ideas.WEEKS ahead of time. Come.on Maassives, it's not that hard.
Now that is a beautifully and artistically made cake. It looks absolutely declicious! I worked with a girl who was a cake artist and she did all of the retirement, promotion, transfer etc cakes. The cakes were so beautiful that we would all cringe a bit when it was cut in to. The cakes were delicious but the work that she put into the construction and the fondant icing was incredible.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The vocational program has ended and they will be searching for a new program.
Taking bets now!
Did Proactive Life Skills request Abbie not return to their program?
Or did Atha get pissed off yet again that Abbie isn't being transformed into a Real Girl™ any more than she was at JSA so he flounced off while shouting that PLS wasn't getting any more of his money?

Because PLS is still in business, still providing programs (including vocational) and care up to age 22.

Hope all the moms had a lovely weekend!
My older child cleaned the kitchen for me which is a major deal - they have a lot of trouble staying on task and do better with smaller, more specific chores. I may not know where my 13x9 Pyrex is and I'll be rearranging the silverware drawer tomorrow but you'll hear no complaints from me!
My younger child made me paper flowers in school. In another big deal, they wrote "love you mom since (child's birthday)" on one of them. This is my level 3 kiddo. They can't really write (or use scissors well) due to motor and processing deficits - and I can tell how hard they focused to write those few words on the clumsily cut-out flowers!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Did you hear how she said the cake shop didn’t have time to make the cake and Asa said yeah they need 24 hour notice. He said it twice. Then she said all annoyed that she contacted them way before 24 hours. BS
Abbie is an afterthought for Big P. The cake, the gifts. She can’t be bothered putting much thought into it. Sadly, i think Abbie’s birthday is just a reminder to her that she has a disabled daughter. I’m also sure it bugs her that she knows Asa has another daughter out there that doesn’t have a disability.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Here are my thoughts on the vlog.

P totally destroyed the cake. And I mean it literally. Like she should've just left it as how it was bought instead of removing the balloons.

Isaiah sarcastically offering Abbie wrestling and magazine at the end of her day totally spoiled Assa and P's narrative of a 19 year old's birthday.

Assa looked the same before going out for the party and after coming home. Like he did not bother to shower or dress up. He looked slimy and probably smelled the same.

19 year old Abbie has progressed so much she asked for the Mexican restaurant and declined the anti-anxiety medication.

• Heart
  • Sad
Uusally Publix will have a few extra cakes they can quickly put a name on, but this being MD they may have ran out. My daughter ordered a special one from there but did it several days ago. But that cake she was removing balloons from looked like a Publix cake. something wasn't right about that story, it wasn't like she wrote on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Here are my thoughts on the vlog.

P totally destroyed the cake. And I mean it literally. Like she should've just left it as how it was bought instead of removing the balloons.

Isaiah sarcastically offering Abbie wrestling and magazine at the end of her day totally spoiled Assa and P's narrative of a 19 year old's birthday.

Assa looked the same before going out for the party and after coming home. Like he did not bother to shower or dress up. He looked slimy and probably smelled the same.

19 year old Abbie has progressed so much she asked for the Mexican restaurant and declined the anti-anxiety medication.
I don't think Abbie asks for any restaurant. I think they wanted Mexican so that is why they went there. Food is just food for Abbie and she will eat anything that she is fed. They can also say she has a favorite restaurant/ type of food because they can use it for the fathering autism channel.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Abbie was overstimulated to hell at the restaurant. Too much going on. How can they not bleeping see that?! She was swinging her head around like the exorcist when they brought the cake out. They also didn't bother to clean her tit curd fingernails either.

Screenshot (612).png

"He came all the way from Maryland, just to puff yer muff"
Screenshot (613).png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think Abbie asks for any restaurant. I think they wanted Mexican so that is why they went there. Food is just food for Abbie and she will eat anything that she is fed. They can also say she has a favorite restaurant/ type of food because they can use it for the fathering autism channel.
I agree. There is no way, IMO, that Abbie requested Mexican. She hits random food-related buttons on her iPad every day.
And the bit about her understanding cause & effect regarding her anti-anxiety meds??? And turning down an additional dose??? ASS-a - really? 🤔
The “party” was sad. Just another ill-planned content grab that had zero to do with the birthday girl. They disgust me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I noticed that too. Abbie literally has no food that she will not eat. She is not extremely picky or rigid about food like most that I know with autism-even with ID. If anything, I'd say her fave food is Waffle fries since she requests them so much. Another thing, NOW they are honoring her choices regarding what she wants?? Let's see how long that lasts because they never do it while vlogging.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I need to know who ate the left over, scraped off icing balloons? Just kidding, we all know it was Twatty. Can't let such a sugary treat go to waste or share with others 🐽 🐽 🐽

• Haha
I noticed that too. Abbie literally has no food that she will not eat. She is not extremely picky or rigid about food like most that I know with autism-even with ID. If anything, I'd say her fave food is Waffle fries since she requests them so much. Another thing, NOW they are honoring her choices regarding what she wants?? Let's see how long that lasts because they never do it while vlogging.
You know the Massives picked Mexican FOR THEMSELVES so they can get Pig's favorite.. margaritas.. and lots of CHEETH... and lots of CREEPY CAMPERS... for content... and an excuse for all those obese people to gorge on Mexican food.

If it was for Abbie, they would have the "party" at home..yea.. I'm sure she would be happy with waffle fries.. and any kind of cake. That whole cake thing was a joke and all for Pig to think she is showing any creativity.. she ruined that cake..it looked better with just the balloons..it did not look like a "fiesta"..it looked like a mess.. and she didn't even put Abbie's name on it.

They were embarrassed about their half ass gifts.. thats why they didn't give them to her at the "party". Why do they start thinking about gifts the day before... every single year.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Hey there! I read a comment on another forum stating Pig is losing weight. What do y’all think? Do you believe she may be on an injection…trulicity, ozempic?
I am on two hands.
Without a doubt, she filters her videos and pics. That is a given. She looks completely different in vlogs than she does in her Slime posts.
Confidence. This was a word definitely pushed at the last cult convention, but Pig is taking it a step further with her recent word vomit concerning her clothing choices. This type of tit from her is exactly how she started acting when she was losing weight after her surgery. Her whole demeanor is different….dare I say genuine happiness. She is never comfortable in her own skin, as she says. It shows on her face. IMO, that has changed recently.
She will never announce any new weight loss journey due to her maaaasssive failure on the last one.
In two comments from her she has stated she was 69 lbs and 70.4 (ish) lbs down. Is she monitoring her weight?
I wouldn’t tell people I was taking injections either if I were her, however, if she is…I think it is bullshit that she would play it up like her weight loss (if there is any) is due to her surgery.
Meh. There is my word vomit. 😂 I am curious to see what y’all think.
Happy Monday. 😻
PS. Imma be on the lookout for injection site marks and side effects just in case. LOL! Burping, stomach paralysis, pancreatitis…pick a card, any card….😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.