Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow.... I didn't realize it took extra calories to maintain all that fat... but still... I'm sure she eats way more calories then that.
That's why larger people tend to drop weight fast ince they start eating healthy. You have to consume a LOT to maintain that size.
---
What puzzles me, is how she doesn't have gallstones?
She would likely not know if she did. There is a lot of pain involved in being that unhealthy.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Yuck....picking out eye boogers.
She was fixing her eyeliner that she just put on and she stuck her tongue out twice...who needs to stick their tongue out to fix eyeliner; but then again it might have been picking eye crud! The sticking out of the tongue was just ewww, that was what I was going for, the picking wasn't the intent -- LOL!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
We probably pick up a Costco rotisserie chicken five times a year. They look so much larger than when Big P models them. Wow!

Speaking of sizes, in this gem of an oldie but goodie, P claimed she wore a 14/16 top and an 18/20 bottom. She was #105poundsdown yet she wears an 18/20 dress now? The vanity sizing and deception are MaAssive!

View attachment 2866418

Edit: Found another one. She said she wore a Size 28 in the before photo and a Size 18 in the after photo. Hmmm.

View attachment 2866439
Size 28 sounds right for the size she is now. She must think we are all idiots to buy what she’s trying to sell with her clothes size.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
OK...I need to weigh in here. My hubby and I are Disney fanatics. We travel to our Happy Place from NJ 6+ times/year. There is 100% abuse of the ECV/wheelchair system. While I feel Disney should provide this service for those who truly need it...such as those with a disability (including Autism) or injury that prevents them from walking competently, simply being overweight does not count, IMO. We see (and have been practically knocked over by) people on their ECVs who are clearly just using them to get around as it would be too difficult to do so easily due to their degree of obesity. I have nothing against overweight people, please don't misunderstand me, but when a family needs an ECV for their child with Autism or any other disability and they can't get one because they're all taken by those who are simply abusing the system, more strict policing is in order.

I am currently watching a Disney vlog, and the new ruling was just discussed. So...these ECVs/wheelchairs will still be available to anyone who truly needs them, but you'll have to contact Guest Services directly to present your case. I'm 100% OK with that.
I was referencing the way they allow a check-in for those who are disabled, to return at a set time and not have to wait two hours in line standing. For some with physical disabilities, eliminating that feature basically renders it impossible for them to enjoy the parks

I had an annual pass and went all the time. Those “carts” are rampant. One of the boat rides has a dock where they can be parked and it was filled to overflowing with them. Every one had a hugely obese rider. Who could get up and walk to the ride.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Too funny ...I knew when I saw her talking about the yogurt..someone would get some screen shots of that..it was too good! Lol.. that look on her face.. probably thinking what she could add to yogurt to make it more fattening...If it isn't greasy, sugary or CHEETHY... Pig don't want it.
Abbie will have to eat the expired yogurt, you know like a typical teen.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Scrolling comments while feeding Baby Kitty Claire and spotted this.
For the love of all thingth holy.
SMH.
Teflon Thilla Thuey the Buckle Bunny.🐰🐽
Just NO!
IMG_8899.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I immediately thought of you guyth when I saw the reel on fb. Wish I knew how to get it to you guyth. They placed eyes and those eyes/mouths were singing!

1000048125.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of the comments on the Costco video suggested a visit to the Spam museum in MN. Fat boy left it up. Lol

I gave the comment a "like". It would be funny if the comment got a bunch more likes. Hint, hint.

Micromanager Fat boy would be scratching his dome. Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I had to look it up: A slutty man or woman that actively seeks out cowboys as romantic or sexual partners. "That country boy's duck buddy is a total buckle bunny.".
And that's what he called his mother? Himself? His dad :LOL: :LOL::ROFLMAO:?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I watched Fat duck’s Costco flog and as expected she just bought a whole lots of shite. Nothing remotely healthy despite her numerous mentions of loving salads, which we all know have packets of cheese with a wee bit of lettuce in them.
I was laughing at how badly she mispronounced (and doesn’t have a clue what it means) Bonne Maman, when she then attempted to say it had ‘red….corrants’ in it. WTF!
She bought loads of eggs and pig corpse, yet reckons she and Asswipe don’t eat breakfast. Right…..how can you explain the numerous times you’ve been filmed frying those particular foods at breakfast time? Were the twenty rashers just for Abbie?
Keep eating your frozen breakfast bun tit, Junior Asswipe and you’ll soon be the size of your parents. Hey, maybe you could take some to Camp I am Special seeing as they have no food.
Actually the only healthy food she bought was bananas for Abbie.
I’m a snob when it comes to clothes and will not buy cheap crap from a supermarket. Of course, Fat duck is happy to buy crappy clothes for Abbie and for her husband and son, but notice she didn’t get anything for herself even though they do plus sizes. Nah, she’s not going to wear that tit. She has a beauty guide image to maintain after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I had to look it up: A slutty man or woman that actively seeks out cowboys as romantic or sexual partners. "That country boy's duck buddy is a total buckle bunny.".
And that's what he called his mother? Himself? His dad :LOL: :LOL::ROFLMAO:?
The only one that even comes close to being a Buckle Bunny is Izzy.
Pig. NO!
I suppose she could have been considered a Seamen Sow 22ish years ago. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.