Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was short of breath on the costco vlog...just standing there talking about food. bleeping bloater.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The only one that even comes close to being a Buckle Bunny is Izzy.
Pig. NO!
I suppose she could have been considered a Seamen Sow 22ish years ago. 🤣
What is a buckle bunny?
---
Not at all. It turned out to be a lovely play on words and it’s all true. Seamen…semen…potato potahto.😂
View attachment 2867519
She looks mean. Like a spoiled fat girl who gets rewarded just for showing up. If she wasn't so stupid she would look dangerous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was referencing the way they allow a check-in for those who are disabled, to return at a set time and not have to wait two hours in line standing. For some with physical disabilities, eliminating that feature basically renders it impossible for them to enjoy the parks

I had an annual pass and went all the time. Those “carts” are rampant. One of the boat rides has a dock where they can be parked and it was filled to overflowing with them. Every one had a hugely obese rider. Who could get up and walk to the ride.
I really don’t see them visiting Disney again. Navigating it would be a nightmare for Big P even if she had a wheelchair. No offense but taking Abbie would be a waste. Way too stimulating and she honestly doesn’t know the difference or have any excitement for amusement parks.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I had to look it up: A slutty man or woman that actively seeks out cowboys as romantic or sexual partners. "That country boy's duck buddy is a total buckle bunny.".
And that's what he called his mother? Himself? His dad :LOL: :LOL::ROFLMAO:?
Sick. I think Lego Boy has some weird sexual issues with both his mother and sister.🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What is a buckle bunny?
---

She looks mean. Like a spoiled fat girl who gets rewarded just for showing up. If she wasn't so stupid she would look dangerous
Yea.. she does look mean. That is probably the look Abbie sees most of the time when cameras aren't rolling.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What is a buckle bunny?
Coming from someone who has friends and family involved in professional rodeo... sluts who go after cowboys.... essentially hoping from dick to dick (or on any dick) thus the bunny part. Buckle because participating in rodeos and the like you earn belt buckles. Pretty common site at rodeos and such, and easy lays for bored cowboys.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From FA FB. Jenny Grausome also got the same retort.
IMG_0163.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What a farce!

This post was likely in response to Lauren Brazee's before and afters of late. The only problem is...P's 2024 shot is heavily filtered! OMG I JUST CANNOT!!! 😖😖😖
Right.. someone needs to post .... thank goodness you learned how to filter sometime after 2018. The ONLY way she looks better is by filtering and lighting.. of course the humpties will not pick up on this. Remember back before they learned filtering..they used to do in person meet ups? No way they can do that now.... the humpties would be shocked...even the crazy ones.

So scammy to make it look like she is improving..in anything..much less health and looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just wanted to thank all of you. I get a bit of sick in my mouth if I have to watch those Tellytubbies. So I don't anymore. Hence I am so grateful to you all for keeping me up to speed with their disgusting scamming lives.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This was just posted on her FB; will be gone in a flash.

View attachment 2867824View attachment 2867826
The only thing she, and by she, I mean Tubby, has learned in the past six years is how to use a filter 🐽 😂 🐽
---
Right.. someone needs to post .... thank goodness you learned how to filter sometime after 2018. The ONLY way she looks better is by filtering and lighting.. of course the humpties will not pick up on this. Remember back before they learned filtering..they used to do in person meet ups? No way they can do that now.... the humpties would be shocked...even the crazy ones.

So scammy to make it look like she is improving..in anything..much less health and looks.
I just posted the same thing about the filtering😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
From today’s live: 🐷 A little different from the heavily edited shot.

IMG_8760.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The only thing she, and by she, I mean Tubby, has learned in the past six years is how to use a filter 🐽 😂 🐽
---

I almost get second hand embarrassment for her posting that overly filtered photo of herself as her likeness..when in reality she looks more like the before photo.. plus at least 50lbs. It's like she has zero self awareness. Someone needs to do a side by side with the filtered/slimmed photo and one of her non filtered photo we have caught...
---
From today’s live: 🐷 A little different from the heavily edited shot.

View attachment 2867944
Is this her unfiltered ..or less filtered 2024 self? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
---

Years ago when we would have family gatherings we would use a camcorder to capture the events. When we would watch them back we would all say why do we look heavier than in person lol. Then we figured out the kids all looked the same whether on or off camera. Just the adults seemed to be 10 lbs heavier 😂. I think same goes for Big P she seems to think she is smaller than she actually is only by about 50 lbs difference lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Years ago when we would have family gatherings we would use a camcorder to capture the events. When we would watch them back we would all say why do we look heavier than in person lol. Then we figured out the kids all looked the same whether on or off camera. Just the adults seemed to be 10 lbs heavier 😂. I think same goes for Big P she seems to think she is smaller than she actually is only by about 50 lbs difference lol.
I think we all have a vision in our heads of how we look... which most people are a bit skewed...and thats why they look different in photos and video. I have never seen anyone's vision of. themselves be so skewed tho as Pig's... filters definitely don't help the situation..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I almost get second hand embarrassment for her posting that overly filtered photo of herself as her likeness..when in reality she looks more like the before photo.. plus at least 50lbs. It's like she has zero self awareness. Someone needs to do a side by side with the filtered/slimmed photo and one of her non filtered photo we have caught...
---

Is this her unfiltered ..or less filtered 2024 self? :ROFLMAO:
Here you go! 😂❤😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.