Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine all the huns in a room braiding each other's hair like damn children? Can you imagine being the one saddled with Pig's oversized, greasy head? I'm sure she cried until she got invited to the braid party.

Did Ass climb a 6 foot ladder for the second pic?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm Tho exthited, thth ith thoooooo good. Did you know that I'm a thalad gal?? Did you know that COTHTCO has pluth thithz clotheth?

There are at least two side eyes given to Abbie during this haul.

Lord have mercy, Twatty is dull.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Well if this is true, it is unbelievable. And the entitled pig family will be even more intolerable. I do see a bunch of comments under the article from people on oxygen ,etc, that say it is a deal breaker for them being physically able to go to the parks any more. I agree something needs to mitigate the abuse (I actually heard a family say “who wants to be in the wheelchair today?”) but autism over any other disability????

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Oh Lordy. If the elastic blows on this one, the Huns and Hun Hubbies are in for a treat. I’d compare it to Abbie’s blowout on the sailboat after sucking down so much salt water.

View attachment 2865670View attachment 2865671

Blind-eyed humpers:

View attachment 2865672
Sweet Geezus Almighty! 😂😂
She kind of looks like a penguin. The way she has those mammoth arms flapped back…you know how a penguin does with their little flipper wings when they are about to take off waddling at top speed.
Right now she says…as if those hocks are ever going to look any different. Get to embracin’ 🐽. If you don’t like them today, you are really going to hate them this time next year.
IMG_8767.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I'm Tho exthited, thth ith thoooooo good. Did you know that I'm a thalad gal?? Did you know that COTHTCO has pluth thithz clotheth?

Poor stupid woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Me and Abbie thare a thtake.... yeah right!!! Abbie would get her hand bit if she tried coming near the Pig's trough.

I guess the quail eggs for survival was a fail.

Doesn't she frequently tag Publix? Now she's bashing their prices

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
1000029592.jpg

They did a Costco vlog 2 months ago, and there's groceries delivered daily or every other day. How can they go through food so fast.?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Well if this is true, it is unbelievable. And the entitled pig family will be even more intolerable. I do see a bunch of comments under the article from people on oxygen ,etc, that say it is a deal breaker for them being physically able to go to the parks any more. I agree something needs to mitigate the abuse (I actually heard a family say “who wants to be in the wheelchair today?”) but autism over any other disability????
OK...I need to weigh in here. My hubby and I are Disney fanatics. We travel to our Happy Place from NJ 6+ times/year. There is 100% abuse of the ECV/wheelchair system. While I feel Disney should provide this service for those who truly need it...such as those with a disability (including Autism) or injury that prevents them from walking competently, simply being overweight does not count, IMO. We see (and have been practically knocked over by) people on their ECVs who are clearly just using them to get around as it would be too difficult to do so easily due to their degree of obesity. I have nothing against overweight people, please don't misunderstand me, but when a family needs an ECV for their child with Autism or any other disability and they can't get one because they're all taken by those who are simply abusing the system, more strict policing is in order.

I am currently watching a Disney vlog, and the new ruling was just discussed. So...these ECVs/wheelchairs will still be available to anyone who truly needs them, but you'll have to contact Guest Services directly to present your case. I'm 100% OK with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's a thalad girl, everyone. That must be what is causing the 400 pounds to stick. Thalad. Lots and lots of Thalad. Mystery solved!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2865889
They did a Costco vlog 2 months ago, and there's groceries delivered daily or every other day. How can they go through food so fast.?
Have you seen the state of them? All they do is consume.

Plus Pig refuses to eat leftovers. She needs different food every time. Leftovers are for lesser people, like their daughter.

Their food waste is also likely off the charts also.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Have you seen the state of them? All they do is consume.

Plus Pig refuses to eat leftovers. She needs different food every time. Leftovers are for lesser people, like their daughter.

Their food waste is also likely off the charts also.
Honestly, I have found as I age I really only eat two times a day and rarely snack. Their lunches are full blown dinners to me.!

• Heart

If I was a betting kitty, I would say The Tink Tink dipped her snout in some hooch before filming that Cothco haul. Sweaty, slurring words, little bit of liquid courage, droop face… All the tell tale signs.
photo-output.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
OMG! Another Costco run video. The gluttony is just staggering. FOUR dozen eggs. The sow says Ass will eat six at a time. New shoes again for the Ass. And mention of what GB eats. She is still feeding him too. And shorts for Abbie. They look to be two sizes up from last year pants they showed. I cannot believe that they cannot read the crowd, their humpers who could never go out and spend money so freely.

• Wow
  • Heart
1000029594.jpg

Bless her heart, she says redcuRrant.

Attachments

• Haha

48 fukin eggs, 2 slabs of bacon for and how many pounds of cheese. I suppose it's ok because her jelly has red ka runts.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2866197

Bless her heart, she says redcuRrant.
I don't mean to make fun of anyone but her, maybe it's pronounced differently in different areas. This is strictly to poke fun at the blob.

That fancy hat is gonna go great with GB gold chains, camp Creepy shirt, and too tight khakis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't mean to make fun of anyone but her, maybe it's pronounced differently in different areas. This is strictly to poke fun at the blob.

That fancy hat is gonna go great with GB gold chains, camp Creepy shirt, and too tight khakis.
I'm not a body shamer and I don't make mock of how people speak unless they are a member of the exploitive and vile Tubberson Family. Well, I also mock Hillary Hayward Thomas Baldwin aka EEEEElllllllllllarrrrrrrrrrria Baldwin, but that is just a given.

1712697435965.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.