Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
48 fukin eggs, 2 slabs of bacon for and how many pounds of cheese. I suppose it's ok because her jelly has red ka runts.
Pig is a salad gal??? Now thats even funnier then her wearing a size 18 :ROFLMAO: Pig..it is no longer called a salad if it has more cheese and croutons /ranch then vegetables.

The amount of food that goes through that house is staggering. I hope they have a good sewage system to handle all the blowouts that they no doubt have.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pig is a salad gal??? Now thats even funnier then her wearing a size 18 :ROFLMAO: Pig..it is no longer called a salad if it has more cheese and croutons /ranch then vegetables.

The amount of food that goes through that house is staggering. I hope they have a good sewage system to handle all the blowouts that they no doubt have.
I am sure she loves salad. The amount of cheese and cream dressing she uses is nuts. All that and its in addition to a HUGE plate of food. I know plenty of obese people who eat a lot of salad. She makes it sound like just salad alone is her meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Salad = Pre meal.
She throws that “Thalad Girl” out there as if it is her go-to meal. It’s not. She layers all that tit on little lettuce, scarfs it down and then she moves on to the steak, taters and texas toast…followed by cookies and/or ice cream, night time heavy whipping cream with a splash of cold brew and tops it off with a jar of pickled okra.
#weseetherealyoupig
🐽

---
I am sure she loves salad. The amount of cheese and cream dressing she uses is nuts. All that and its in addition to a HUGE plate of food. I know plenty of obese people who eat a lot of salad. She makes it sound like just salad alone is her meal.
HA! Great minds, Maiden…great minds. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Here is something that will make you lose your lunch!! Can you imagine that coming at you?!?! :sick:🤮

1712700859602.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
See here…
Heavy whipping cream ✅
Cold brew✅
I forgot about the International Delight creamer, but..✅
IMG_8897.jpeg

Chef Pig uses metal utensils in non stick cookware. Anyone notice that? Go ahead and add teflon to the list of chemicals Atha “avoids”. ☠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
See here…
Heavy whipping cream ✅
Cold brew✅
View attachment 2866400
Chef Pig uses metal utensils in non stick cookware. Anyone notice that? Go ahead and add teflon to the list of chemicals Atha “avoids”. ☠
Wonder how many calories that one "coffee" is..1000 ?? Would love to know how many calories each of the Massives consume in a day.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If I was a betting kitty, I would say The Tink Tink dipped her snout in some hooch before filming that Cothco haul. Sweaty, slurring words, little bit of liquid courage, droop face… All the tell tale signs.
View attachment 2866040
We probably pick up a Costco rotisserie chicken five times a year. They look so much larger than when Big P models them. Wow!

Speaking of sizes, in this gem of an oldie but goodie, P claimed she wore a 14/16 top and an 18/20 bottom. She was #105poundsdown yet she wears an 18/20 dress now? The vanity sizing and deception are MaAssive!

IMG_2154.jpeg

Edit: Found another one. She said she wore a Size 28 in the before photo and a Size 18 in the after photo. Hmmm.

IMG_2157.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder how many calories that one "coffee" is..1000 ?? Would love to know how many calories each of the Massives consume in a day.
Considering one meal alone (just by what they post) ranges from 1500 to 2000.... that's me being kind... I would say a lot. Add in snacks, alcohol, and other beverages it is easy to see why they are only getting larger.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
New video
What a bizarre trio to sit next to at that concert 😂 😂 Just imagine them in all their Maassive glory with Cowboy Wonder in tow😂😂😂😂
---
One part coffee and 7 parts International Delight at 35 calories per serving would make one of Twatty's coffee at least 245 calories 🐽 🐽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
See here…
Heavy whipping cream ✅
Cold brew✅
View attachment 2866400
That's what Gin Stephens, Intermittent Fasting guru and best selling author calls...a "hot milkshake" :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I put her numbers into a calculator.

At 5'3 and 410 lbs leading a sedentary lifestyle she'd have to consume 3,767 calories a day to keep her weight maintained. I may not know her exact weight and height but I bet I'm not far off.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
We probably pick up a Costco rotisserie chicken five times a year. They look so much larger than when Big P models them. Wow!

Speaking of sizes, in this gem of an oldie but goodie, P claimed she wore a 14/16 top and an 18/20 bottom. She was #105poundsdown yet she wears an 18/20 dress now? The vanity sizing and deception are MaAssive!

View attachment 2866418

Edit: Found another one. She said she wore a Size 28 in the before photo and a Size 18 in the after photo. Hmmm.

View attachment 2866439
Wait, is she claiming that the picture on the top right is her now? IDIOT!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I put her numbers into a calculator.

At 5'3 and 410 lbs leading a sedentary lifestyle she'd have to consume 3,767 calories a day to keep her weight maintained. I may not know her exact weight and height but I bet I'm not far off.
Wow.... I didn't realize it took extra calories to maintain all that fat... but still... I'm sure she eats way more calories then that.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.